What’d I miss??

Introduce yourself here, we would love to get to know you! Or say goodbye to PkHonor, if you're leaving...
Jousi
Premium Donator

Re: What’d I miss??

Post by Jousi » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:53 pm

Iron bubble wrote:
The underdog wrote:We sleeped ape gang for weeks/months when u were gone and without numerical advantage all mans abandon.

Gustavo still plays tho.
I think mark is so dizzy from being cock slapped around that he confused the details. I trashed the entire underdog cc on my own and barely play now so they can finally enter wild and kill kbd pvmers. Oh and they were also getting anal’d by wet wizard gang so they finally realised how futile it is since they can’t compete.
I was cock slapped at elementary school.

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:50 pm

Iron bubble wrote: I think mark is so dizzy from being cock slapped around that he confused the details. I trashed the entire underdog cc on my own and barely play now so they can finally enter wild and kill kbd pvmers. Oh and they were also getting anal’d by wet wizard gang so they finally realised how futile it is since they can’t compete.
Funniest was when he had to box someone and logout from wet magician at kbd lol.
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

Vik
Honor Player

Post by Vik » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:23 am

Wir3d wrote:
Iron bubble wrote: I think mark is so dizzy from being cock slapped around that he confused the details. I trashed the entire underdog cc on my own and barely play now so they can finally enter wild and kill kbd pvmers. Oh and they were also getting anal’d by wet wizard gang so they finally realised how futile it is since they can’t compete.
Funniest was when he had to box someone and logout from wet magician at kbd lol.
Let him have his fun!@ You toxic player

D 4 u 4
Premium Donator

Post by D 4 u 4 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:12 pm

Iron bubble wrote:I think mark is so dizzy from being cock slapped around that he confused the details. I trashed the entire underdog cc on my own and barely play now so they can finally enter wild and kill kbd pvmers. Oh and they were also getting anal’d by wet wizard gang so they finally realised how futile it is since they can’t compete.
This made me laugh.