Everything you need to know about PETS

All threads that will assist you in PkHonor will be posted here.
Horor donkey
Premium Donator

Everything you need to know about PETS

Post by Horor donkey » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:08 am

I wanted to address this subject to all players who don't know how pets work and what is their purpose as I've seen so many that just don't know.

Inspiration came from Ain's video on YT about same subject. Now I understand not many people want to read a shitty post like this one so here is the link to the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX-iZ-HJilc

but to those who do, let's begin.

So how do you get them?

- Here's a list of all pets dropped by their corresponding boss that are in the game as of right now.
Spoiler: show
1. Graardor Jr. Image
2. Ziliyana Jr. Image
3. K'ril Tsutsaroth Jr. Image
4. Kree'arra Jr. Image
5. Baby WildyWyrm Image
6. Chaos Elemental Jr. Image
7. Price black dragon Image
8. Baby Corporeal Beast Image
9. Baby mole Image
10. Baby kraken Image
11. Baby smoke devil Image
12. Kalphite princess Image Image (will be able to transform at will into either form)
13. Dagannoth Supreme Jr. Image
14. Dagannoth Prime Jr. Image
15. Dagannoth Rex Jr. Image
16. Venenatis Jr. Image
The chance of getting one is 1/100-1/1000 and they are not LSP based (anymore).
"If a boss pet is dropped as part of a kill but the one who gets the loot already has that boss pet (or its lucky version), the pet drop will instead go to the person who dealt the second most damage (or a 3rd player if the second player also has a pet, etc). If everyone who dealt damage to that boss already has that pet, it'll go to the player who got the rest of the loot."

-There is one more pet that you can get and this is an Ex-ex-parrot Image. It costs 500 voting points and 2x Ring of wealth (roughly 10m). Ironman account can get it by opening hard and elite clue caskets. This pet is probably the easiest one to get as even the skillers can have enough voting points to buy it in a couple of days.

What is their purpose?

-Let's start with Ring of wealth. It offers +12% drop chance on all NPC drops and has no combat stats. Use this while Pvming if you don't have Ex-ex-parrot.

-Ex-ex-parrot gives you +13% drop chance on all NPC drops. It can be used to make any boss pet turned into 'lucky' (explained below)

-Regular boss pets (listed above) occasionally block the attack from it's boss (pet will glow when this happens). This effect is shared among all players fighting the boss.

-Lucky boss pets give you +13% drop chance on all NPC drops and +16% drop chance from it's boss. They also block attack from boss more often compared to normal pets. To make pet lucky just use Ex-x on another pet in inventory.

What boss pets should you make lucky?

Bosses that hit hard and have a goood drop table like:
- Corporeal Beast - hits very hard so more blocked attacks = higher quality life and +3% chance to get that rare divine!
- WildyWyrm - same reason as corp, more blocked attacks and +3% on getting blood diamond and +20% Pkp and Pest control points per kill (12-21-30 extra Pkps and 5-7-10 extra Pcp for regular-donator-premuim players respectevly).
- GWD bosses

How do Fortune whip and Ring of wealth interact with pets?

-Fortune whip + Ring of wealth = will stack
-Fortune whip + Ex-ex/pet = will stack
-Ring of wealth + Ex-ex/pet = will NOT stack

You can get same a pet again even if you already have one, either in the bank, inventory or following you.

If you're lucky enough to get a pet as a drop it will appear in the inventory straight. If you're inventory is full it will go to refund shop where you can claim it for free. If you die while you have pets on you, nothing will happen to them - they will respawn along you. Loyal even after death.

If you really desire to get Ex-ex parrot you can buy voting service from other players for around 200-250m for all sites (use ::votes to see how many voting points you have).
Last edited by Horor donkey on Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:59 am, edited 6 times in total.

Iron janna
Rookie
Location: Deep inside my womancave (Yes we can have this too)

Re: Everything you need to know about PETS

Post by Iron janna » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:25 am

Really awesome guide. Didnt know about the interaction with pets but hey :D now i do.

But one question, LSP, is that like RNG?
Me when i find 20 euros in my pocket

Me when i get BCP

Horor donkey
Premium Donator

Post by Horor donkey » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:50 am

LSP stands for loot-share points. This is can only be activated when you're in a clan by clan leader. Basically it means you share "points" when a monster drops an item.
For example player A has 100m LSP and player B has +200m LSP and they are both in clan killing same monster. Now the monster drops an item with value 500m. Because player B has higher LSP he will get the drop, and simultaneously get -300m LSP (+200 LSP - 500 = -300LSP). But now player A will get 600m LSP. *(those might not be correct number it might go 250m/250m to either player, I'm not sure about that)

shortly:
Player A = 100m LSP
Player B = 200m LSP
-Monster drops 500m (player B gets the loot)
Player A = 600m LSP
Player B = -300m LSP
-now most likey player A will get the next drop and the loop begins

Iron janna
Rookie
Location: Deep inside my womancave (Yes we can have this too)

Post by Iron janna » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:59 am

Maybe something to add into the guide? This is really helpfull when bossing in group.
And kinda complicated so i dont think many players are really aware of this.
Me when i find 20 euros in my pocket

Me when i get BCP

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:22 pm

Pets aren't lsp based anymore.
"If a boss pet is dropped as part of a kill but the one who gets the loot already has that boss pet (or its lucky version), the pet drop will instead go to the person who dealt the second most damage (or a 3rd player if the second player also has a pet, etc). If everyone who dealt damage to that boss already has that pet, it'll go to the player who got the rest of the loot."
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:51 pm

Wir3d wrote:Pets aren't lsp based anymore.
This should be included. Be aware that it only matters if the person currently has the pet with him. If it's the bank it doesn't count.

Edit this please, so that it starts at 1. at graardor. Plus you missed Venenatis:
Graardor Jr.
1. Ziliyana Jr.
2. K'ril Tsutsaroth Jr.
3. Kree'arra Jr.
4. Baby WildyWyrm
5. Chaos Elemental Jr.
6. Price black dragon
7. Baby Corporeal Beast
8. Baby mole
9. Baby kraken
10. Baby smoke devil
11. Kalphite princess (will be able to transform at will into either form)
12. Dagannoth Supreme Jr.
13. Dagannoth Prime Jr.
14. Dagannoth Rex Jr.
The biggest reason to get wildywyrm pet lucky is that it increases your points gained.

Not sure if these boosts apply to the droprate on clues as well?

If you want a complete pets guide you could also make a small section of event pets (snow imp, zombie head and chocolate kebbit)

Nerds123
Honor Player

Post by Nerds123 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:09 pm

Horor donkey wrote: - Here's a list of all pets dropped by their corresponding boss that are in the game as of right now.
Graardor Jr.
1. Ziliyana Jr.
2. K'ril Tsutsaroth Jr.
3. Kree'arra Jr.
4. Baby WildyWyrm
5. Chaos Elemental Jr.
6. Price black dragon
7. Baby Corporeal Beast
8. Baby mole
9. Baby kraken
10. Baby smoke devil
11. Kalphite princess (will be able to transform at will into either form)
12. Dagannoth Supreme Jr.
13. Dagannoth Prime Jr.
14. Dagannoth Rex Jr.
The chance of getting one is 1/100-1/1000 and they are LSP based. This means you can get it even if you don't do any damage to the boss, as long as your LSP is high enough.
Where TF is the venenatis pet?

Horor donkey
Premium Donator

Post by Horor donkey » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:36 pm

Nerds123 wrote: Where TF is the venenatis pet?
Didn't have it in my bank, forgot about it :p

Horor donkey
Premium Donator

Post by Horor donkey » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:16 pm

Sverre wrote: If you want a complete pets guide you could also make a small section of event pets (snow imp, zombie head and chocolate kebbit)
I'd love to do that, but sadly I only joined PkH 6 months ago so honestly idk how and when could you get them or what do they do, but if you'd like to assist with completing this guide and provide me with some information about them I'd really appreciate it. :)

A iron girl
Premium Donator

Post by A iron girl » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:59 pm

Wait, are you sure non lucky pets boost drop rate for that specific boss?