pking achievement service

Buy, sell and inquire about our market here.
Forum rules
Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[BUY] Cooked Lobsters
[SELL] Cannonballs
[TRADE] Red Banana
[REQ] Quest Service

If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Bigb0yswag
Honor Player

pking achievement service

Post by Bigb0yswag » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:02 pm

Topic title: [pking achievements] Bigb0yswag - Sorazery

Account name being serviced: Bigb0yswag
Player executing the service: Sorazery / 69amos#0541 on discord
List of tasks to be executed by the servicer: Complete all 13 pvp achievements
Maximum duration of the service: until the end of November
Agreed upon payment for the service: 70b + fortune whip
Payment method: up front / within X days after end of service (choose one): payment upon completion of service

I agree to carry out this service within the specified duration after making this post.
I agree that payment will be forfeit if I do not complete the service within the specified duration, and if payment has already been made I agree that staff will confiscate it from any of my accounts.
I agree not to share the password or bank pin of the serviced account with anyone else.
I agree not to change the password or bank pin of the serviced account.
I agree not to steal items from the account I'm servicing or cause intentional damage to it.
If I cause intentional losses to the account I agree that staff will take wealth from any of my accounts to reimburse the customer.
If I break server rules on the account I agree that any punishments may be transferred to my own account(s).

This contract will only be valid after the customer replies with the following format:
I agree to the terms of the service as posted above.
I agree that staff can take wealth from any of my accounts to pay the servicer if I refuse to pay after service completion within the agreed upon duration.
I agree that I will not unreasonably impede the servicer's ability to complete the service by changing the password / bank pin, withholding access to necessary items, getting the account banned through my own actions or preventing them from logging in by keeping the account logged in.
I accept that the servicer will not be liable for accidental losses on my account.

Sorazery
Premium Donator

Re: pking achievement service

Post by Sorazery » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:09 am

Bigb0yswag wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:02 pm Topic title: [pking achievements] Bigb0yswag - Sorazery

Account name being serviced: Bigb0yswag
Player executing the service: Sorazery / 69amos#0541 on discord
List of tasks to be executed by the servicer: Complete all 13 pvp achievements
Maximum duration of the service: until the end of November
Agreed upon payment for the service: 70b + fortune whip
Payment method: up front / within X days after end of service (choose one): payment upon completion of service

I agree to carry out this service within the specified duration after making this post.
I agree that payment will be forfeit if I do not complete the service within the specified duration, and if payment has already been made I agree that staff will confiscate it from any of my accounts.
I agree not to share the password or bank pin of the serviced account with anyone else.
I agree not to change the password or bank pin of the serviced account.
I agree not to steal items from the account I'm servicing or cause intentional damage to it.
If I cause intentional losses to the account I agree that staff will take wealth from any of my accounts to reimburse the customer.
If I break server rules on the account I agree that any punishments may be transferred to my own account(s).

This contract will only be valid after the customer replies with the following format:
I agree that staff can take wealth from any of my accounts to pay the servicer if I refuse to pay after service completion within the agreed upon duration.
I agree that I will not unreasonably impede the servicer's ability to complete the service by changing the password / bank pin, withholding access to necessary items, getting the account banned through my own actions or preventing them from logging in by keeping the account logged in.
I accept that the servicer will not be liable for accidental losses on my account.