[Request] Druidic set lend.

Buy, sell and inquire about our market here.
Forum rules
Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[BUY] Cooked Lobsters
[SELL] Cannonballs
[TRADE] Red Banana
[REQ] Quest Service

If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Only 7 days
Premium Donator

[Request] Druidic set lend.

Post by Only 7 days » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:10 am

Hey everyone looking to find someone to lend me full druidic through the staff backed lending through ::thread 81346
I'm looking to borrow this to make overloads, will need it for 12 hours lets say. (however i could be finished in as little as 8-10)
Willing to provide a base value of 1,000 overloads (4) for the lend, plus perhaps 25% of the additional ones i make through cape bonus (since thats hard to calc we can call it a minimum of 125 however if 25% of the extra pots is more, i will give you 25% of the extra in addition to the 1k overloads for lend. Please get back to me within a few hours, i'm making more extremes and prepping as we speak.

PS: I'm hoping this could be an ongoing deal every other week if i plan on making bulk overloads, as i have been.

Kash

Re: [Request] Druidic set lend.

Post by Kash » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:47 am

from what I know about those who own Druidic sets, I'd suggest offering a cash fee for a loan per hour or per 24 hours.

Example:
20B for a 24 Hour loan of a Third Age Druidic Set.

^That^ would definitely pique their interest.
(or if you're lucky enough to find a very very nice humble person to loan you for free, that'd be great too of course)

Hope you find someone to loan you it!

Good luck on that Overload grind though.
Image <-- Click Here!

Raj
Developer

Post by Raj » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:16 am

For lenders, I'd recommend getting collateral. The player-made deals system for loans is really only a good idea if the player has wealth on their account to cover a confiscation if the loaned items are lost.

Also, does the Druidic bonus potion things even work for Overloads?

Kash

Post by Kash » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:43 am

Raj wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:16 am For lenders, I'd recommend getting collateral. The player-made deals system for loans is really only a good idea if the player has wealth on their account to cover a confiscation if the loaned items are lost.

Also, does the Druidic bonus potion things even work for Overloads?
I think he's lookin at that 15% additional Herblore XP with the full set.
but also, GOOD QUESTION ^
Image <-- Click Here!

Whiist
Premium Donator

Post by Whiist » Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:27 pm

It did for me back in like 2016 when I had druidic set.. but im not sure if it does anymore.
Pigeon Force

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:46 pm

The Druidic extra potion effect doesn’t work on overloads but it does work on extremes.