Selling donation points / donations

Buy, sell and inquire about our market here.
Forum rules
Please use tags in the topic title to indicate what kind of trade you are looking for. For example:

[BUY] Cooked Lobsters
[SELL] Cannonballs
[TRADE] Red Banana
[REQ] Quest Service

If your topic was moved before you were done with it, PM a staff member to have it unarchived.
Thoby
Developer

Re: Selling donation points / donations

Post by Thoby » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:07 pm

Lieven wrote:
Thoby wrote:What about making Donator points useable on players to transfer them? This way you could buy them using your regular account, then use them on your ironman. This would completely tackle any possible scam-method.
Yeah, like the Bond system on OSRS.
Or you could make donator credits freely tradeable on your own IP. Whatever is easier, as they're both QoL enough tbh
Yea exactly like the Bond system!

However, I think creating a system where ironman can only trade specific items is actually quite a bit of work.
Simply using the items to transfer them wouldn't be a big thing to add. Especially if the receiving player would just get them as points, instead of as an item.
Might want to look into IP-stuff, but don't really know if it's needed tbh.
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

Skiller
Developer

Post by Skiller » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:12 pm

It feels odd to be allowed to pay ingame gp from a main to get statuses on your iron, but maybe that’s just me

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:43 pm

Thoby wrote:However, I think creating a system where ironman can only trade specific items is actually quite a bit of work.
Simply using the items to transfer them wouldn't be a big thing to add. Especially if the receiving player would just get them as points, instead of as an item.
Indeed, using item on player would be much easier. An IP restriction would only serve to prevent people from accidentally using their credits on someone else.
Skiller wrote:It feels odd to be allowed to pay ingame gp from a main to get statuses on your iron, but maybe that’s just me
I agree. Donating is one thing, but transferring wealth from your main's bank to your iron in the form of credits has never sat well with me. Unfortunately the only way to prevent this is by preventing irons from donating completely. Alternatively we could force people to log in to donate in an attempt to restrict them to their own accounts, but I think we all know that would only lead to donation services where players give their password so someone else can donate for their iron (in exchange for GP from their main). Neither one of these seems like a good option.

Thoby
Developer

Post by Thoby » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:44 pm

Skiller wrote:It feels odd to be allowed to pay ingame gp from a main to get statuses on your iron, but maybe that’s just me
I agree, but this would be possible anyway. I think it would be better if we would just try to minimize the room to scam players.
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

Slap a ho
Champion

Post by Slap a ho » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:53 pm

No different from osrs with the bond system.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:48 pm

Thoby wrote:
Lieven wrote:
Thoby wrote:What about making Donator points useable on players to transfer them? This way you could buy them using your regular account, then use them on your ironman. This would completely tackle any possible scam-method.
Yeah, like the Bond system on OSRS.
Or you could make donator credits freely tradeable on your own IP. Whatever is easier, as they're both QoL enough tbh
Yea exactly like the Bond system!

However, I think creating a system where ironman can only trade specific items is actually quite a bit of work.
Well people can already trade ironmen and get in the trade screen. Wouldn't it just be a matter of adding an exception? But either way works, the bond system on osrs might make more sense for new people.

Est killer2
Premium Donator

Post by Est killer2 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:57 pm

Gullikstad9 wrote:pm me how much donator points u want and how much u are gona pay for it.

i donate thru your name or i give u donator points ingame

can buy pets for the points!
I am looking for 24500 points for about 60b.
On est killer2

Gullikstad9
Rookie

Post by Gullikstad9 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:47 pm

im back to sell donations points / donations

!! UNDER YOUR NAME !!

CAN USE MOD AS MM!!!

i can sell around 15k donator points to your ironman !!!

Taylor gang
Premium Donator

Post by Taylor gang » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:19 pm

100k donator credits - taylor gang - 350b pm me

Iron
Premium Donator

Post by Iron » Thu May 21, 2020 7:07 am

You still doing this? or anyone want to do this for me? Pm me