Can you make the best account in two weeks? 150b+

All of the events happening in PkHonor will be posted here.
Sorazery
Premium Donator

Re: Can you make the best account in two weeks? 150b+

Post by Sorazery » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:27 am

Ingame name team leader: Sorazery
Team name: cryisnotfree

Somedudedw
Premium Donator

Post by Somedudedw » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:58 pm

To me, the event isn't about the money. It just seems like something fun to do to pass the time, and the bragging rights for winning would be dope also. #CryIsNotFree

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:57 pm

:copium:

Only two teams signed up even after moving the event to a later date. I cba having to convince a bunch of somewhat reluctant players just to get enough participants for a (in my eyes) fun event. Or having to convince some friends and then doing the grinds myself just to not go bankrupt for someone winning by simply signing up. I'd have liked to see an event like this properly catch on this time implementing feedback from the previous version. But unfortunately this community just isn't really into events in the first place, esp group events.

Both teams can shoot me a forums/discord/ingame pm to collect a free 25b cash.
#Justice4Church

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:29 am

The underdog wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:57 pm :copium:

Only two teams signed up even after moving the event to a later date. I cba having to convince a bunch of somewhat reluctant players just to get enough participants for a (in my eyes) fun event. Or having to convince some friends and then doing the grinds myself just to not go bankrupt for someone winning by simply signing up. I'd have liked to see an event like this properly catch on this time implementing feedback from the previous version. But unfortunately this community just isn't really into events in the first place, esp group events.

My first time seeing this post, from the title I thought it was an idea of solo players making the best acc, but considering it can be teamed and reqs a pvp match at the end it really wouldn't spark my interest as much. Love the attempt and sad to see not enough people sign up but it could also be partially due to lack of advertising (at least I haven't heard of it til now). Gives me OSRS Leagues vibes a 150b pot would be nice even if we dedicated more hours than it's worth still a nice prize on top of the fun it would be in strategizing the best game play to win over everyone else.

Maybe something similar but player with the most ::wealth, overall xp, and most unlocks could win? 3 different winners
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:41 am

lol ez clr
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

Silliekill
Honor Player

Post by Silliekill » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:57 am

I’d love to partake in this event. The problem is simply, I don’t have time to grind at the moment with everything going on in work/student life. In a few weeks time I’ll have more free time, and you can count me in! (if I can find a teammate)

Uim legolas
Premium Donator

Post by Uim legolas » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:07 pm

The underdog wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:57 pm :copium:

If I was considered a team, keep the 25b..

Would have enjoyed it, maybe another day!

Monys
Forum Addict

Post by Monys » Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:04 pm

This event would be fun but I don't really have the time right now..

Maybe reschedule it during the summer months and people may have more availability?

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

Suicidekills
Premium Donator

Post by Suicidekills » Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:17 am

I couldn't find anyone to do this with and I don't wanna do it solo if there's teams, I am/was interested tho.

Somedudedw
Premium Donator

Post by Somedudedw » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:19 pm

Suicidekills wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:17 am I couldn't find anyone to do this with and I don't wanna do it solo if there's teams, I am/was interested tho.
If he decides to try and do this again, you will likely be able to find a teammate. But the nice thing with this event is it doesn't screw you over to play solo, since there's a timeplayed limit, which is really nice.