Titan Event - Xarpus Omega

All of the events happening in PkHonor will be posted here.
Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Re: Titan Event - Xarpus Omega

Post by Iron adam » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:47 pm

The underdog wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:44 pm
Iron adam wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:34 pm Event spent too much time in multi. It was basically just locked down by clans which isn't very fun.

Also, I'm not sure if something has changed about titan mechanics or just wilderness mechanics in general. But singles zones were not singles zones. I had a player hit me, the titan hit me, and then a different player hit me on successive game ticks on multiple occasions.

These events used to be much more friendly to solo players and clans really had to work and coordinate to dominate the events. This one was very much the opposite. If the titan is attacking you in a singles zone, no one else should be able to hit you and you shouldn't be able to hit anyone else. This is the way combat has always worked in osrs, so im not sure why it is different here.
I couldn't attack u until titan didn't attack for a couple seconds, same timer as pvp pj timer I think.
Korasi was hitting me the entire time that I was in combat with the titan. The only time that you couldn't attack me right away was when he was hitting me and then stopped (normal pvp timer). But there were also occasions where he hit me, titan hit me, and then someone else hit me all in quick succession. Didn't see who the other player was, just saw the projectile and hitsplats.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:52 pm

Iron adam wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:47 pm
Iron adam wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:34 pm Event spent too much time in multi. It was basically just locked down by clans which isn't very fun.

Also, I'm not sure if something has changed about titan mechanics or just wilderness mechanics in general. But singles zones were not singles zones. I had a player hit me, the titan hit me, and then a different player hit me on successive game ticks on multiple occasions.

These events used to be much more friendly to solo players and clans really had to work and coordinate to dominate the events. This one was very much the opposite. If the titan is attacking you in a singles zone, no one else should be able to hit you and you shouldn't be able to hit anyone else. This is the way combat has always worked in osrs, so im not sure why it is different here.
I couldn't attack u until titan didn't attack for a couple seconds, same timer as pvp pj timer I think.
Korasi was hitting me the entire time that I was in combat with the titan. The only time that you couldn't attack me right away was when he was hitting me and then stopped (normal pvp timer). But there were also occasions where he hit me, titan hit me, and then someone else hit me all in quick succession. Didn't see who the other player was, just saw the projectile and hitsplats.
Deserved ngl
#Justice4Church

Korasi2
Premium Donator

Post by Korasi2 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:11 pm

Iron adam wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:47 pm

rawr :3