2 year Staff anniversary Event

All of the events happening in PkHonor will be posted here.
Nazuths
Developer

2 year Staff anniversary Event

Post by Nazuths » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:22 pm

Welcome

Welcome my PkHonorian brethren, soon I will reach two milestones on PkHonor and that should be celebrated with an event!

November

November has turned into a special month for me on PkHonor. It is the month I initially started playing PkHonor (25th, 2018) and the month I first got promoted to Trial Moderator (11th, 2019). The first milestone doesn't mean too much to me, but the latter does and I'd like to elaborate on that.

Moderatorship

The 11th of November, I was blessed to be chosen as PkHonor's next Trial Moderator by the community and Staff team and I've been very grateful to have this opportunity to serve the community. It's been a rough but rewarding past 2 years, I've made enemies, I've been doxed, I've been harrassed for my appearance, my personal situation, my mental health situation and much more. On the other end, I've made a lot of friends, friends that I can have a laugh with, friends that I can talk about life with, friends that support me in rough times, friends that want me to become a better version of myself. I'm very grateful for the friends I made on PkHonor, you guys know who you are but later in this post I'll have some special mentions. Slightly less grateful for the haters that came with it, but with exceptionalism comes hatred I suppose. The powers of the crown has always motivated me to do a little bit more, going the extra mile to help out a player in need, making sure people are treated fairly and respectfully and since Senior Moderatorship, making sure people are entertained with a variety of events!

Event Explanation

To celebrate this occasion, there will be an event on the 14th of November! During my Computer Science study, the study association had a game where you would drive around in a team of max 5 players in which you had to solve puzzles and make pictures with certain monuments or types of people\cars\bikes etc within a certain timeframe. The solution to the puzzles would indicate the location where you could find the monuments. I've participated in this event frequently and I've always loved it and would love to bring it to PkHonor for this special occasion! I will give more details when the event actually starts in the form of a PDF with explanations and the tasks to be executed.

Event

The event will be an hour long and will start the 14th of November at 9 PM CET. Below is a summary of what you need to know about the Event.
  • The event lasts EXACTLY 1 hour (minus counting the points and giving out rewards)
  • Discord is REQUIRED
  • Teams consist of 2 players maximum
  • Every task completed will give you X amount of points (X pre-determined by Cesare Nazuths)
  • Every point earns you X amount of GP (X calculated as X=(total reward pool / total points earned by all participants))
  • This means, even if you don't get most points, you'll still be rewarded for the amount of points you have (everyone wins basically)
  • Additionally to the point rewards, the top 3 will receive additional rewards based on their respective placing.
  • Any questions, feel free to PM me!
  • I will put in at least 100B of my own, might be more.
  • Donations are always welcome!
  • Enjoy it!!

Timer

Code: Select all

Team name:
Participant name 1:
Participant name 2:

Donations

List of donators:
  • Empty Cloth - ~18B cash and items
  • Skillerzz01 - 15B cash
  • Donor Ninja - 10B cash
  • Poop101 - 10B cash + ~15-20B in items
  • Felony Main - 10B cash
  • Auspride - 10B cash + bandos set + primordial boots
  • Joeyrocks130 - 20B cash + santa hat + partyhat set + godsword set
  • Eye of Ra - Sanguinesti Staff

Special mentions

Spoiler: show
  • @Thierryu1
  • @Arrsenic
  • @Empty Pot
  • @Everyone in What Iz Nh (best PK clan by far)

Empty
Honor Player

Re: 2 year Staff anniversary Event

Post by Empty » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:27 pm

Looking forward to these events, and well written post as expected from you.
Honestly these last 2 years have been great to share with you eventhough we started on a pretty rocky path (lmfao) Love you though.
Whatever your situation is, it's just a cruel fact that there will be people hating you for doing things that you enjoy or whatever it may be.
Only thing you can affect is how you respond to that, also this one matters the most.
<3

PS. I'd like to contribute in these events by donating a small portion to the prize pool, i will trade you in the next 30 seconds.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:52 pm

:heart: bitch

Money talk
Rookie

Post by Money talk » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:57 pm

“Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.”

also dowg all this gains in 2 years !! thx and best of luck :D

Arrsenic
Premium Donator

Post by Arrsenic » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:30 pm

Muaah x ❤
“The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people.”

Sorazery
Premium Donator

Post by Sorazery » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:42 pm

we're in a call right now, im not a special mention? ignore listed

expecting u to rig it for me :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

niels for admin

Somedudedw
Premium Donator

Post by Somedudedw » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:41 am

Team name: We Win Bingo
Participant name 1: Somedudedw
Participant name 2: Joncjmc

HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY NIELS! So happy for you bro :D

Sorazery
Premium Donator

Post by Sorazery » Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:50 am

Sorazery wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:42 pm we're in a call right now, im not a special mention? ignore listed

Team name: Ligma21
Participant name 1: Sorazery
Participant name 2: Topmaniron

expecting u to rig it for me :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

niels for admin
Last edited by Sorazery on Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monys
Forum Addict

Post by Monys » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:43 am

Love u king

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

Ely
Honor Player

Post by Ely » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:57 am

Welcome :thumbsup: