PkHonor Olympics (Fundraising, time of event TBD)

All of the events happening in PkHonor will be posted here.
Church
Premium Donator

PkHonor Olympics (Fundraising, time of event TBD)

Post by Church » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:20 am

This is the announcement post for the event, the times and prizes for the event will be decided once I've raised enough money for the prize pool. I will be accepting donations as well as sign up fees.
Welcome to the PkHonor Olympics! Where we will determine once and for all who the best of the best on the server are!

We will test your Skilling, PvMing, and PvPing, the three pillars of RuneScape.

Teams of Three will compete in a ~6 week long event (with prizes (tbd) along the way) for the ultimate prize!
The Rules:
  • Rules are not comprehensive, I will make decisions as I feel are necessary. If you're unsure about something, ask first.
  • Teams are of three (or less), account sharing between team mates is allowed, but not from others.
  • Each event will have individual rules, make sure you read them carefully. Misunderstanding is not an excuse.
  • You must participate in all three to be a contender for the prizes. You cannot sign up for individual parts. This is why there are teams.
  • Each team has to front a 3b sign up fee per person to provide some funding for the event prize pool.
  • Post below your Team Name and who all is in the team.

Event 1: Skilling

The first event will be a competition to determine who the most efficient skillers are. Each team will make brand new ironman accounts no sooner than the start of the event and work to get as much noncombat exp as they can. Time played can not exceed 70 hours per account. Only 1 account can be submitted Points will be awarded based on total exp, bonus points for 99s and 200ms.
Skilling Competition Rules:
  • Individual shared (between the teammates only) ironman accounts must be created for the event, no old accounts even if they were untrained previously.
  • Donating on the account is allowed.
  • Combat exp will not be counted.
Scoring:
Total exp / 1,000,000 + (# of 99s * 20 + # of 200ms * 50) = Final Score.

Prizes:
1st Place: TBD
2nd Place: TBD
3rd Place: TBD

Event 1: PvM Bingo 2

Due to the overwhelming popularity of the PvM Bingo event by Icewallocome, Monys, and Empty Pot, I've decided to use that event format for the PvM segment. See the card below.
Note: The square with Cerberus is the boot set, not the Cerb pet. You must get all three crystals. The square with the Dag pet is any of the three, not a specific one. The emblem is specifically an ancient medallion. The square with the divine shield is the entire shield, all drops from corp and not purchased.The occult is the same, you have to make the entire amulet.

PvM Bingo Rules:
  • All drops received must have a clear ::ss with "PkHonor PVM BIngo Olympics #(teamname)" in the chat along with the drop text and your name must be visible.
  • The drop must be obtained only on the main account of one of the three teammates.
  • All screenshots must be posted inside a spoiler on your post, as you go if possible, before the entry deadline (3 days after last day of Bingo).
  • Pets cannot be traded in to receive a drop.
Scoring:
Each tile is worth 1 point
Each row/column that is completed is worth an additional 3 points

Prizes:

Event 3: Player Versus Player
I hate PKers... Absolutely hate them. This part of the event is just so I can watch pkers suffer and plank and lose their stuff. This event will be three tournaments, DHing, NHinh and, No Arm! Risk it all in a Red Skulled Tournament to see who the most skilled virgi- I mean pkers are!

Presets (you must use these exact set ups, no substitutions!):
Spoiler: show

DH:

NH:
You may use a low tier cape, but up to comp is allowed.

No Arm:
PvP Rules:
  • 1 teammate per event.
  • Follow the preset lists exactly, set up the order of your inventory as you wish.
  • For DHing and No Arm it is 2 tabs and then DM.
  • Each fight will be best 2 of 3 (first to kill their opponent twice).
  • NH is until death, no tab limit.
  • Gear is not given back upon death unless so chosen by the victors.

Scoring:
5 points for 1st place, 3 for second, 1 for third in each tournament. Points are added after all three tournaments to determine the overall PvP victor.

Prizes:

This is the announcement post for the event, the times and prizes for the event will be decided once I've raised enough money for the prize pool. I will be accepting donations as well as sign up fees.

Prize Pool:
Spoiler: show

Church
Premium Donator

Re: PkHonor Olympics (Fundraising, time of event TBD)

Post by Church » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:26 am

We're currently doing the fundraising for this event, PM me or any mod in order to donate or give your sign up fee. Don't forget to post your team name and the members of your team below. I'll announce the start and end dates for each section of the event once the fundraising period is over. Good luck everyone!

Iron ra
Premium Donator

Post by Iron ra » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:53 am

Good job church love it.

Icewallocome
Premium Donator

Post by Icewallocome » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:25 am

Church wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:20 amDue to the overwhelming popularity of the PvM Bingo event by Monys and Empty Pot, I've decided to use that event format for the PvM segment. See the card below.
Monys and empty pot??? wheres my credit at????

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:37 am

Question: why max nh setup but not dh nor no arm?

Raj
Developer

Post by Raj » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:41 am

Stale fish1 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:37 am Question: why max nh setup but not dh nor no arm?
I agree, NH should probably be like
Ench comp -> max cape (yeah, I know max capes are allowed, but booooo for veteran handicap)
faceguard -> neit helm (or whatever pkers use when nhing ig)
eternal boots -> infinity boots

rest looks good

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:49 am

Raj wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:41 am
Stale fish1 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:37 am Question: why max nh setup but not dh nor no arm?
Ench comp -> max cape (yeah, I know max capes are allowed, but booooo for veteran handicap)

rest looks good
No no, make them all maxed but maybe limit to max cape if you really wanted

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:23 am

Stale fish1 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:49 am
Raj wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:41 am

rest looks good
No no, make them all maxed but maybe limit to max cape if you really wanted
Easy enough to answer: I know a very average amount about pking and just asked someone else to make the presets for me and used them. Unless there are significant issues with the current ones I think It’s easier to leave them alone.

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:10 am

Are the teams separated? Like can skilling / pvm be different teams or is it all one team?

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:54 am

Will be ok2 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:10 am Are the teams separated? Like can skilling / pvm be different teams or is it all one team?
All 1 team for the entire event.