PKing Tournaments

All of the events happening in PkHonor will be posted here.
Uim legolas
Premium Donator

PKing Tournaments

Post by Uim legolas » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:10 pm

1) General

Hello everyone and welcome to my summary thread for all PKing tournaments organised by me and other moderators. Here, you can not only find the tournaments information, you can also suggest ideas, give feedback, donate and see the winners of past tournaments.

2) Upcoming tournaments

Spoiler: show
Prize pool (may increase)
Dharok PKing tournament (February 21st 2021)
70b
Info: Max NHing tournament (March 6th 2021)
90b
Info:
3) Past tournaments
Prize pool
Barrows NHing tournament
194b
Winners: 1) Aloeve 2) Color x 3) Nazuths
viewtopic.php?t=81930
4) Prize pool and donations
I plan on organising these tournaments as much as possible. It's not easy to keep funding them, as 3 tournaments will have cost me 240b. Any donations will be strictly used for upcoming tournaments and you'll be added to this list. Pm Uim Legolas or Jeff Bezos in-game if you want to help fund these tournaments.

Tournament sponsors:
  • Ely: 40b
  • Dont Goof: 54b
  • Arrsenic: 20b
  • R I C K: 50b
5) Suggestions
If you have any suggestions or feedback for future tournaments, feel free to let me know on this post, or pm me in-game.
I try to make these as fun as possible for everyone involved, so any feedback is greatly appreciated, and will be taken into consideration for future events.

Monys
Forum Addict

Re: PKing Tournaments

Post by Monys » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:27 am

How do you determine what items/gear will be used in a tournament? Is there different people that you ask to reach a decision or is it from your own thoughts?

Maybe add this to a FAQ spoiler box and delete my comment once you answer it

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

Uim legolas
Premium Donator

Re: PKing Tournaments

Post by Uim legolas » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:34 am

Monys wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:27 am How do you determine what items/gear will be used in a tournament? Is there different people that you ask to reach a decision or is it from your own thoughts?

Maybe add this to a FAQ spoiler box and delete my comment once you answer it
The tournaments are mostly my suggested gear setups at the moment. But for every tournament, I ask some advice to other PKers and I keep their remarks in mind for future tournaments with a simular gear setup.