PkHonor PVM Bingo

All of the events happening in PkHonor will be posted here.
Monys
Forum Addict

Re: PkHonor PVM Bingo

Post by Monys » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:57 pm

As Church said, he is the referee for the event. No accounting sharing goes in line with other community events, which I entirely agree with.

As @Iron adam and Church both have said, using honors isn't easily trackable. There is a hundred different ways to argue the rules. My intentions were that it would be 2 players.
Monys wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:41 pm This event will consist of teams of up to 2 players, you can enter yourself as both teammates. Ironman accounts are allowed to participate. Post below the accounts that will be participating, mind you that the drops have to be ::ss and be from those accounts.
I posted this event a month ago. Any one could have easily asked me to elaborate more on the rules. I tried my best to take comments and suggestion from players and edit the post over the month. If you had thought that you and 18 of your friends could all share an account for this week and never asked if it was okay just makes it highly evident that you planned on doing it. Not saying anyone did that but just an example.

Church will be checking the logs to ensure all drops were achieved during the week.

Please make sure all your screenshots and such are posted today so we can work on wrapping up the event and distributing the rewards.

Thank you everyone for participating! Hope to have another event like this in the future :D

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:26 pm

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:36 pm

The underdog wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:26 pm
wtf

Pk gts
Honor Player

Post by Pk gts » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:46 pm

The underdog wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:26 pm
i dont get it

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:14 pm

Pk gts wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:46 pm i dont get it
Unnecessary overkill policing for a fun event.

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:32 pm

The underdog wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:14 pm
It's not overkill at all mate. What's wrong with preventing unfair advantages in competitions? If it's just for fun why does the rule matter that much?

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:52 am

Church wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:32 pm
It's not overkill at all mate. What's wrong with preventing unfair advantages in competitions? If it's just for fun why does the rule matter that much?
Everyone can do it so how's it an unfair advantage. I mean it's gonna be debating whether place 4 is place 4 or something over some vague rule that's why I'm saying cba.

Say the event was 10T prize pool I'd have teamed up with people too because otherwise it costs too much of your time and imo it's not obviously against the rules of the event. My event purposely had shared accounts to compensate something that's actually an unfair advantage, maybe it's your week off while somebody else has to write an important essay. I already didn't enjoy having to grind this much for it. So it's from intended feature 1 event ago to suddenly against the rules. And in light of the mention about honor accounts this seems like a similar scenario so if you talk about the intention of the rules overall, this fits in as being allowed.

So for future events rather be designed anti nolife than having rules like this that force you to nolife to win. Even though it's very hard to implement something like that for this particular bingo event. That's also why I expect the rules to be loose. And I consider this a small prize pool given the time investment that would pay you five times as much if you'd only do a better money maker instead.

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:06 am

The underdog wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:52 am
Church wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:32 pm

Everyone can do it so how's it an unfair advantage. I mean it's gonna be debating whether place 4 is place 4 or something over some vague rule that's why I'm saying cba.

Say the event was 10T prize pool I'd have teamed up with people too because otherwise it costs too much of your time and imo it's not obviously against the rules of the event. My event purposely had shared accounts to compensate something that's actually an unfair advantage, maybe it's your week off while somebody else has to write an important essay. I already didn't enjoy having to grind this much for it. So it's from intended feature 1 event ago to suddenly against the rules. And in light of the mention about honor accounts this seems like a similar scenario so if you talk about the intention of the rules overall, this fits in as being allowed.

So for future events rather be designed anti nolife than having rules like this that force you to nolife to win. Even though it's very hard to implement something like that for this particular bingo event. That's also why I expect the rules to be loose. And I consider this a small prize pool given the time investment that would pay you five times as much if you'd only do a better money maker instead.
What you are saying makes no sense, your event was purely intended as a cc event this event was ran as a team's of 2 event??????

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Post by Elon musky » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:41 am

I actually can’t believe you guys think multiple people using the same account is more efficient than someone using 4 maxed accounts and funneling the drops onto one account.

How in the world is this being overlooked?

Monys
Forum Addict

Post by Monys » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:01 am

@Xsquire1 how would you even go about monitoring an honor account? Say it was a rule to not use them, fine. I don't use my honor to help me. But then I just ask 6 of my friends to use theirs. I just don't think it is easy enough to monitor.

A fair amount of teams were irons anyways, so they can't even use honors.

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor