Winter is coming! In august?...

All of the events happening in PkHonor will be posted here.
Premium Donator

Re: Winter is coming! In august?...

Postby Slap a ho » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:43 pm

Ensignor wrote:No date or time ??? just a timer ??? badly announced titan event imo.

A timer tells you the date and time though...? It’s basic math, not rocket science lol.

Premium Donator

Postby Ensignor » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:04 pm

Slap a ho wrote:
Ensignor wrote:No date or time ??? just a timer ??? badly announced titan event imo.

A timer tells you the date and time though...? It’s basic math, not rocket science lol.

Call me lazy but would it hurt to actually put the time and date along with the timer?

Premium Donator

Postby James » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:43 am

Ensignor wrote:
Slap a ho wrote:

Call me lazy but would it hurt to actually put the time and date along with the timer?

no it wouldnt but slap a ho is a twat

Premium Donator

Postby Slap a ho » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:38 am

Ensignor wrote:
Slap a ho wrote:

I’m not disagreeing that it would be beneficial, but that doesn’t make it a badly announced event.

Premium Donator

Postby Fungamer » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:57 pm

Slap a ho wrote:I’m not disagreeing that it would be beneficial, but that doesn’t make it a badly announced event.

I agree that the actual date and time should've been posted too. It's clearer communication for small-ish things like this and would've possibly made place for more attendants. It's like talking irl, you're not going to say "see you in 5 hours 36 minutes and 17 seconds", you'll say "see you at 5pm" or W.E. :P I personally prefer to see both.

But yeah I guess the event turned out to be good anyways, so no harm was done.

Senior Moderator

Postby Respire1337 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:18 pm

Fungamer wrote:
Slap a ho wrote:I’m not disagreeing that it would be beneficial, but that doesn’t make it a badly announced event.

I agree that the actual date and time should've been posted too. It's clearer communication for small-ish things like this and would've possibly made place for more attendants. It's like talking irl, you're not going to say "see you in 5 hours 36 minutes and 17 seconds", you'll say "see you at 5pm" or W.E. :P I personally prefer to see both.

Yeah, that's true, it was my bad that I didn't posted the time and day, but that means whenever I'll maybe make another titant event, I'll post date, time, timer, location, etc, more explicit.

Honor Player

Postby Pim » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:23 pm

Respire1337 wrote:
Fungamer wrote:

Yeah, that's true, it was my bad that I didn't posted the time and day, but that means whenever I'll maybe make another titant event, I'll post date, time, timer, location, etc, more explicit.

Can you also add my name? Just because?

Premium Donator

Postby Fungamer » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:37 pm

Counterret wrote:Can you also add my name? Just because?

The point of those threads are to get more participants, not to scare them off. :jiggly:

Wise One

Postby Tayron » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:15 pm

The event was not even announced until 1 hour before it happened. @slapaho so yes it was poorly advertised normally they are a few days in advance.. regardless I appreciate it being put on and I had a great time as did many others, thank you respire.

Previous

Return to Events