High-Roller Lottery

All of the events happening in PkHonor will be posted here.
Locked
Joeyrocks130
Premium Donator
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:58 pm

Re: High-Roller Lottery

Post by Joeyrocks130 » Tue May 17, 2022 5:54 pm

Account name: joeyrocks130
Amount of tickets required: 15
I agree with the terms and conditions as set out in the thread: Yes
Image

Nomad5678
Premium Donator
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:59 am

Re: High-Roller Lottery

Post by Nomad5678 » Tue May 17, 2022 5:55 pm

Account name:nomad5678
Amount of tickets required:1
I agree with the terms and conditions as set out in the thread: Y

User avatar
Arrsenic
Premium Donator
Posts: 856
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:01 pm
Location: Palestine\Israel

Re: High-Roller Lottery

Post by Arrsenic » Tue May 17, 2022 5:57 pm

Nomad5678 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 5:55 pm
Account name:nomad5678
Amount of tickets required:1
I agree with the terms and conditions as set out in the thread: Y
Joeyrocks130 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 5:54 pm
Account name: joeyrocks130
Amount of tickets required: 15
I agree with the terms and conditions as set out in the thread: Yes
Paid & Approved

Raj
Moderator
Posts: 1879
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:50 am

Re: High-Roller Lottery

Post by Raj » Tue May 17, 2022 6:28 pm

Account name: Pvm Porn
Amount of tickets required: 15
I agree with the terms and conditions as set out in the thread: Y

Rezooh
Premium Donator
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:14 pm

Re: High-Roller Lottery

Post by Rezooh » Tue May 17, 2022 7:41 pm

Account name: Rezooh
Amount of tickets required: 15
I agree with the terms and conditions as set out in the thread: Y

Raj
Moderator
Posts: 1879
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:50 am

Re: High-Roller Lottery

Post by Raj » Tue May 17, 2022 7:49 pm

Rezooh wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 7:41 pm
Account name: Rezooh
Amount of tickets required: 15
I agree with the terms and conditions as set out in the thread: Y
Raj wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 6:28 pm
Account name: Pvm Porn
Amount of tickets required: 15
I agree with the terms and conditions as set out in the thread: Y
Paid

User avatar
Pim
Premium Donator
Posts: 1908
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:35 pm
Location: KBD

Re: High-Roller Lottery

Post by Pim » Tue May 17, 2022 8:39 pm

Account name: Color x
Amount of tickets required: 15
I agree with the terms and conditions as set out in the thread: Yes
Image

User avatar
Arrsenic
Premium Donator
Posts: 856
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:01 pm
Location: Palestine\Israel

Re: High-Roller Lottery

Post by Arrsenic » Tue May 17, 2022 9:31 pm

Pim wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:39 pm
Account name: Color x
Amount of tickets required: 15
I agree with the terms and conditions as set out in the thread: Yes
Paid & Approved

User avatar
Arrsenic
Premium Donator
Posts: 856
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:01 pm
Location: Palestine\Israel

Re: High-Roller Lottery

Post by Arrsenic » Tue May 17, 2022 9:41 pm


The May 2022
draw is now full. Given the popularity of the draw, it will now take place earlier than anticipated.


The May 2022
draw will now take place on
Thursday, The 19th of May at 7:00 PM (UTC+2). It will be streamed in the PkHonor Discord.

Please keep to topic, any off-topic posts will be deleted. Discussions should take place here - viewforum.php?f=26

User avatar
Arrsenic
Premium Donator
Posts: 856
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:01 pm
Location: Palestine\Israel

Re: High-Roller Lottery

Post by Arrsenic » Thu May 19, 2022 6:23 pm

Winners for May draw were Nazuths 1st, Mahmoud100p 2nd and Ashaara 3rd.

Thank you to everyone who played good luck on your next !

Locked