What are some Pkhonor related fun facts?

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Zora
Honor Player

Re: What are some Pkhonor related fun facts?

Post by Zora » Sat May 20, 2023 3:43 pm

Respire1337 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 3:39 pm
Nolan wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 9:08 am
Wir3d wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 8:36 am - I was the first person to reach the pkpoints limit on server, as mike thought no-one could stack that many points causing him to find a handful of game breaking bugs.
Can you elaborate? I'm intrigued. I'm assuming it is/was 1 million?
Yes, the cap was at 1 million. After that Mike eventually raised the cap for them. Same applied for the slayer points as well. I think Wir3d was also first for 1m slayer points and I was 2nd? ( needs quotation on that @Wir3d )

I bothered Mike to remove the cap for the slayer points after I elaborated my 2b slayer log thread a while back.

After the Pvp Diaries released, Troll N Roll was the first player to complete them all ( 2nd day of release ). I was 2nd, only a couple of minutes/hours away
Pretty sure ''thedragon22'' or something similar to that was the first player with 1m slay pts back in 2016-2017 but i might be wrong,if it's not him its probably jacob(Wir3d).Would be cool to have somebody confirm this =)

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Sat May 20, 2023 6:35 pm

Necrophage wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 3:43 pm
Respire1337 wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 3:39 pm
Nolan wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 9:08 am
Can you elaborate? I'm intrigued. I'm assuming it is/was 1 million?
Yes, the cap was at 1 million. After that Mike eventually raised the cap for them. Same applied for the slayer points as well. I think Wir3d was also first for 1m slayer points and I was 2nd? ( needs quotation on that @Wir3d )

I bothered Mike to remove the cap for the slayer points after I elaborated my 2b slayer log thread a while back.

After the Pvp Diaries released, Troll N Roll was the first player to complete them all ( 2nd day of release ). I was 2nd, only a couple of minutes/hours away
Pretty sure ''thedragon22'' or something similar to that was the first player with 1m slay pts back in 2016-2017 but i might be wrong,if it's not him its probably jacob(Wir3d).Would be cool to have somebody confirm this =)
It wasn't capped at 1m, it was capped at 700k - 750k. Raps and mike can confirm this, as thats when I got the glitches\bugs happening. Main bug was, I could log in, gain as many slayer or pkhonor points, log out and it would roll my account back to the point where i logged in, so anything I did it never saved. I did reach 1m points in both ( want to confirm I was first to both as I reset my 2b slayer 4-5x) but mike had already increased the cap on that at that point.

- Rick used to spawn items ingame to pay players to service his accounts lol.
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Sat May 20, 2023 6:36 pm

Fun fact: We did not get any events for pkhonor's 15th birthday.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Sat May 20, 2023 9:59 pm

Buncha boosters, me and @Juntow out here doing honest work.
#Justice4Church

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Tue May 23, 2023 3:07 am

Empty wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 6:36 pm Fun fact: We did not get any events for pkhonor's 15th birthday.
That's a cool fact

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:25 am

fun fact: you used to be able to sell slayer helms back to slayer masters during double slayer points events and get 2x the slayer points for selling, then rebuy the slayer helm for less, thus profiting slayer points. You could then buy things like amulet of rangings from the slayer master and alch/sell them. I tested again about a year or so ago and it's been patched, but was surprised it was a thing to begin with and wonder how many others knew and abused before the patch. This was easily the fastest "money maker" in the game

also i wonder whats the longest pkh has gone without an update, would also be a fun fact if anyone knows.
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:43 am

Thearlygamer wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:25 am fun fact: you used to be able to sell slayer helms back to slayer masters during double slayer points events and get 2x the slayer points for selling, then rebuy the slayer helm for less, thus profiting slayer points. You could then buy things like amulet of rangings from the slayer master and alch/sell them. I tested again about a year or so ago and it's been patched, but was surprised it was a thing to begin with and wonder how many others knew and abused before the patch. This was easily the fastest "money maker" in the game

also i wonder whats the longest pkh has gone without an update, would also be a fun fact if anyone knows.
I feel like it had to be waiting for tob. Great thing Mike has an entire log off all the updates
Edit: the longest time I saw was 4 months after cox challenge mode came out. Tob was also close to 4 months after previous one

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:11 am

Pest control used to be decent money for noobs

Edgeville wilderness used to be full of pkers

We treated trial mods as bitches early on, forcing them to do trial on a new account with no items or ability to enjoy the game. Just help players. Pros and cons to that but let's just say it was weird asking more senior staff members to log into your main account. Like shifts

Anyways, the old advisor crown used to be a wrench, but it looked like a penis

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:03 pm

Patel wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:11 am

Holy shit I knew there was a cock crown but when I looked at all the crown sprites a few months ago I couldn't find it :kekw:

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:37 am

Fungamer wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:03 pm
Patel wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:11 am

Holy shit I knew there was a cock crown but when I looked at all the crown sprites a few months ago I couldn't find it :kekw:
I have some backups of my old pkh caches and files somewhere... Can find it if someone doesn't beat me to it