What are some Pkhonor related fun facts?

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Stale fish1
Wise One

What are some Pkhonor related fun facts?

Post by Stale fish1 » Fri May 19, 2023 6:31 am

Hit us up with some random facts about our game :)

Zora
Honor Player

Re: What are some Pkhonor related fun facts?

Post by Zora » Fri May 19, 2023 7:01 am

You can get a drop from nex while doing the quest(got a pernix cowl once and a zaryte bow another time).

Back in the days,you had to get 600 pks for comp.

First player to get all daganoth kings pet was ''Re incarnate''.

First player to get 46b xp(jorkkaz) also got 46b xp on another account - Toeh5 a.k.a john also did it.
EDIT: Naujokas was the first one to get it,looks like im starting to lose some memories :P

You used to be able to walk around while sitting on a chair by doing ::afk and performing an emote after that.

First player to get 100k 100m ticket was Hotdog1187.
Last edited by Zora on Sat May 20, 2023 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Iron vok
Honor Player

Post by Iron vok » Fri May 19, 2023 7:33 am

I think all the cute lil 'fun facts' I know are bugs.

Dj Church went to Clown College. Does that count?

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Fri May 19, 2023 3:21 pm

There was a glitch with the ring of suffering which allowed honors to completely null any monster, making it unattackable, un killable, but still able to hit you.
1b tickets used to cost 1100m to buy from junk store, so people usually traded them for 1070m coins
When magic stone and death morph was the best DPS in game, people would intentionally farm ogre shaman, ogre chieftain, and ogre guard in the middle of ogre land for elite drops as that was one of the best money makers at the time.
On day of release, brimstone keys were so common there is now a drop rate reduction and damage reduction when under 15 slayer streak because of it.
Most of the wiki guides were added to the wiki by @Jonas

Isaac
Honor Player

Post by Isaac » Fri May 19, 2023 8:21 pm

Brant wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 3:21 pm
When magic stone and death morph was the best DPS in game, people would intentionally farm ogre shaman, ogre chieftain, and ogre guard in the middle of ogre land for elite drops as that was one of the best money makers at the time.
Lol, the nostalgia. Let's see if I can think of any...

The best PVM CC beef of all time was between two CCs, Ascendency and Business.

I think people forget but we have fully coded Rogues at the Rogues Castle, you can train there.

There used to be one hunter area where all types of implings spawned together.

There used to be a neat safespot trick for the solo Glacor in the POH, I don't remember if it still exists now.

Mike once ipmuted be for like 31 days after I yelled in yell after he told people to stop. Good times.

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Fri May 19, 2023 8:29 pm

Brant wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 3:21 pm 1b tickets used to cost 1100m to buy from junk store, so people usually traded them for 1070m coins
Adding to this, you could buy an offer in the GE for 2147483648 and cancel it to get 1B tickets for 1000m. Great way to make money bug abusing.
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Nolan
Honor Player

Post by Nolan » Fri May 19, 2023 8:49 pm

Before PkHonor was converted to the current source code, the server was named Infection X with a typical concurrent player count of 10-30.

Iron bubble
Premium Donator

Post by Iron bubble » Fri May 19, 2023 8:59 pm

Nolan wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 8:49 pm Before PkHonor was converted to the current source code, the server was named Infection X with a typical concurrent player count of 10-30.
wait what I remember playing that while pkhonor co-existed, was spawn server right?
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble

Nolan
Honor Player

Post by Nolan » Fri May 19, 2023 9:04 pm

Iron bubble wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 8:59 pm
Nolan wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 8:49 pm Before PkHonor was converted to the current source code, the server was named Infection X with a typical concurrent player count of 10-30.
wait what I remember playing that while pkhonor co-existed, was spawn server right?
Nope, unless they made a spin-off server or someone else used the name, they didn't exist at the same time.

It was the same server, just transferred to a new source and renamed PkHonor when Mike began working on it.

Whiist
Premium Donator

Post by Whiist » Sat May 20, 2023 3:54 am

Necrophage wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 7:01 am You can get a drop from nex while doing the quest(got a pernix cowl once and a zaryte bow another time).

Back in the days,you had to get 600 pks for comp.

First player to get all daganoth kings pet was ''Re incarnate''.

First player to get 46b xp(jorkkaz) also got 46b xp on another account - Toeh5 a.k.a john also did it.

You used to be able to walk around while sitting on a chair by doing ::afk and performing an emote after that.

First player to get 100k 100m ticket was Hotdog1187.
I miss the afk chair glitch. . .good times.
Pigeon Force