Event Feedback

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Iron vok
Honor Player

Re: Event Feedback

Post by Iron vok » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:27 am

Which Events would you like to see more of, and which would you like to see less of?

More higher value skilling events (prayer, hunter, etc.) I feel a little bit of extra work put into different events would be nice as well, coding in something that brings life back to dead content.
Shitty example: Boost agility exp at werewolf agility course, reward based on the amount of laps ran.

What Rewards would you like to see more of?

As spooned ironmain, I need dragon arrows/god arrows. Give pls.
Potions are always adored.
Cannonballs/steel bars
Crystal keys

What are your opinions of the current frequency of events? (1 community event per month, event every weekend, 3 x 3 hour wednesday events, 1-2 flash events a week)Also not taking any feedback from Gcar5 cause hes braindead

Extend weekend events to include Monday, for the players that work weekends. Or shift it over a day to keep it at 72hr events. Wednesday events should be 24hrs.
Rotate monthly community events based on polls. Say for May's community event, host a poll of 3 bosses, winner of poll will be the event. Prevents month after month Nightmare events, but also gives the community a say in what the boss would be.

Castlewar
Donator

Post by Castlewar » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:58 am

Which Events would you like to see more of, and which would you like to see less of?

Here are some ideas which came to my mind. Depending on which one, these could be for strictly for regular players, ironmen, hardcore ironmen, uim, honors or all players.

More of:
  • Titian event
  • Honor event
  • Mama Sheep Boss event
  • Bork event
  • Skilling event(s)
  • Prayer xp event (someone mentioned this one awhile ago)
  • Castle Wars event
  • Clan related event or Clan Wars event
  • Pking/Bounty Hunter event
  • Pest Control event
  • Community NPC killcount event
  • Nightmare event
  • Quest event (not sure if one has been done before or if even possible)
  • Tormented Demons event
  • Vote point event
  • Lottery event
  • Fight pits or Inferno or Jad event
  • Nex event or GWD boss event
  • Warriors' Guild event
  • Slayer based event
  • Corporeal Beast event
  • Kraken event
  • Ice Strykewyrms event
  • Competiton event (Example: who can do the most "blank" in "blank" amount of time wins)
  • Donator Shop event (selling ultra rares for short period of time)
  • Donation event (doing ::donate and you would get more donator credits than normal)
  • Drop party event
Less of:
  • Zulrah event - seems like alot of these lately

What Rewards would you like to see more of?
  • Drop rewards which are hard for players to obtain currently.
  • Gp or tickets, even donator credits.
  • Combat and/or skilling materials/resources for players help progress through PkHonor and level up.
What are your opinions of the current frequency of events? (1 community event per month, event every weekend, 3 x 3 hour wednesday events, 1-2 flash events a week)Also not taking any feedback from Gcar5 cause hes braindead
  • Depending on previous results, increase community events to twice per month. Personally, I love how there is an event every weekend. Running three hour events on Wednesdays is a great idea, even other days too besides Wednesdays. Running flash events every week or so when players are most active is also a great idea.
Thank you for doing all these events Adam and requesting feedback. The events you do really seems to engage everyone and the ones which I have lucky enough to have attended have always seemed fun for not just me but more importantly, for others as well.

Akuizm
Premium Donator

Post by Akuizm » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:21 am

Castlewar wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:58 am Which Events would you like to see more of, and which would you like to see less of?
Also not taking any feedback from Gcar5 cause hes braindead

lol what did gcar do to you

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:45 pm

This thread reeks of rwt coverups.
Anyways, 10b goes to one of the first 6 people that reply to this comment determined by the roll of a dice.

Hey, that's me hating about fomo events and weekend events. Hi.
Community events in the weekend where you do x amount of damage personal goal whatever. Any other non community multi day event don't bind it to the weekend or peak time only. Doesn't make the event better really. Didn't know hydra, cerb etc roll just as often as other random crap so I think i'll settle for what it is now then but it still feels regular. So if the pool of potential events gets expanded they happen less frequently so should be good then.
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:46 pm

Akuizm wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:21 am
Castlewar wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:58 am Which Events would you like to see more of, and which would you like to see less of?

It seems to be a misquote of a comment from earlier.

Iron vok
Honor Player

Post by Iron vok » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:52 pm

Church wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:46 pm
Akuizm wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:21 am

It seems to be a misquote of a comment from earlier.
It's a correct copy from Adams original post. I only saw it after I was bolding things :kekw:

Adam is just a nerd and edited it.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:40 am

Guys lets try to please keep on topic and not insult people... Great Feedback so far! Keep it up!

Iron podge
Premium Donator

Post by Iron podge » Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:41 am

More Zulrah and GWD events would be nice :D :prayge:

Also I know this isn't coded... But an increased clue scroll drop rate event would be amazing (not loot from the clues, but the clues themselves).
:doge:

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:57 pm

You owe me another weekend of my youth with perfect weather outside :copium: :sadge:
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Tue May 02, 2023 12:34 am

Akuizm wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:32 pm
Iron adam wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:14 pm CoX and ToB have not been added to the event system yet. Once they are, they will be run as often as other events.
I'm 99% sure there's a post saying that you could or got permission to do this already. Cba looking for it cuz I don't remember the key words to even search for it
Unfortunately they are not in the event system yet, so I literally can not run these events.
Omp wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:16 pm What Rewards would you like to see more of?

Skilling rewards or lamps. Giving from either PVM or PVP achievements. Imagine the activity if a 200m construction lamp was a reward.
I also feel like there needs to be an influx of new items or rares. Given out at mod events such as drop parties/h&s etc.
I can give out skilling supplies. Lamps and XP giving items aren't really in game. I could give out effigies and dragonkin lamps, but it would not be a significant amount. I can guarantee that a 200m Construction lamp will never exist on PkHonor lol.

While I am able to give any item ingame as a reward, it is not within my authority to give out new items or ultra rares. The place of these items in PkHonor is up to Mike and Rapsey. I can talk to them about the possibility of something like this, but don't expect anything.
Iron vok wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:27 am Which Events would you like to see more of, and which would you like to see less of?

More higher value skilling events (prayer, hunter, etc.) I feel a little bit of extra work put into different events would be nice as well, coding in something that brings life back to dead content.
Shitty example: Boost agility exp at werewolf agility course, reward based on the amount of laps ran.
Any new events like 2x hunter, prayer, and construction would have to be suggested by players, then accepted, and implemented by the developers. Please everyone make Idea threads if you have suggestions for new events.
Iron vok wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:27 am Extend weekend events to include Monday, for the players that work weekends. Or shift it over a day to keep it at 72hr events. Wednesday events should be 24hrs.
Rotate monthly community events based on polls. Say for May's community event, host a poll of 3 bosses, winner of poll will be the event. Prevents month after month Nightmare events, but also gives the community a say in what the boss would be.
I can run some polls like that. Probably wont be monthly, maybe every other.