Event Feedback

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Church
Premium Donator

Re: Event Feedback

Post by Church » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:53 am

Edonist wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:59 am
Church wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:45 am btw time limit for my offer is 48 hours from now.
We don't even have 25-30 unique players bro
This not unique or helpful. It's wrong and a defeatist attitude that does nothing but make the problem people claim to care about worse.

If a new player or potential players log in and see people talking out of their ass like that why would they stick around?

If you actually care then you'd either be working towards solutions or just not saying stuff like that.

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:58 am

Which Events would you like to see more of, and which would you like to see less of?
Posting on phone is braindead, but something that I and presumably others have been dying to see again are some ToB events since that minigame is not often enough played anymore (not with a huge drop boost, something minor with supplies as rewards for irons as you always do, they're nice)
For mains rewards i dont really have an opinion on since I never do these events on mains so may someone else post those

A nightmare event would be amazing too, been a while but not really prio since we dont have instances.

What Rewards would you like to see more of?
Rewards are fine as is currently, except those mf lava dragon scales in my opinion, maybe replace those with something like ancient repair kits since those are cheap and not too OP to give away as event reward
What are your opinions of the current frequency of events? (1 community event per month, event every weekend, 3 x 3 hour wednesday events, 1-2 flash events a week)
1 community event per month is perfect I'd say so the grinds dont get too repeditive and boring, always mostly fun to grind.

And what it goes for the other types of events Also good honestly, as Lieven mentioned would be cool if you were able to do Titan events too, since our staff only do those once every 6-12 months lol.

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:06 am

Church wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:45 am btw time limit for my offer is 48 hours from now.
Maybe we should get mark and his cc to multi log into accounts to post here lmao.

Now before church goes on and bans me from posting again, here you go.
Which Events would you like to see more of, and which would you like to see less of?
-Would love to see more raids content. Maybe even hosting a mass cox once in a while randomly. ( I know its not currently coded in, but just as a event to bring community to pvm together and see some crazy drops. )
-Event for higher drop rates of shards\totem pieces, catacomb event?
- Less godwars event, seen them too often.
What Rewards would you like to see more of?
Rewards are good, just more of pvm \skilling drops, a variety of them.
What are your opinions of the current frequency of events? (1 community event per month, event every weekend, 3 x 3 hour wednesday events, 1-2 flash events a week)
I feel your events cater to your ironman and you only make those an event for personal gain. ( This is scarasm because you made fun of my bestie g-dawg)
Last edited by Wir3d on Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

Akuizm
Premium Donator

Post by Akuizm » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:38 am

The events for normal accounts have been just ok. But the events for irons have been pretty insane imo, especially for uim. The noted pots that go to refund is super clutch and the skilling supplies. I usually only do the community events that give overloads. There was 1 event i think it was cerberus where you kinda gave a hidden reward for i think 6th or 7th. It was a salve e which i got on my hcim. Kinda OP where i didnt have to go in to the wildy to get it and i can basically grind raids because of it. I like the hidden rewards that don't get much attention because you have to be on to see the highscores but not necessarily grind the event. I had to be on every few hrs to make sure no one passed me and to also make sure i didnt pass the person in front of me. I like those little challenges even tho others might not. Most of the time the events are 50/50 in whether or not i do them just depending on how good the iron man rewards are.

I also thought there were going to be raid events. :prayge:

Nolan
Honor Player

Post by Nolan » Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:33 am

I think the events and rewards are pretty decent as is, although I think it would be good to pair the GWD events into one or two rather than all separate so there is an option for what you may need to grind and so they don't seem "spammed" as much.

I don't know if it's possible to combine them, but if not you could just run them simultaneously, not sure if that would break the game or not. In my opinion it would be better to just have a general "GWD event" for Armadyl/Bandos/Saradomin/Zamorak, unless it is a 3 day event or one with leaderboards, giving more opportunity for variety of other events.

As for what I would personally want currently, I'd say a 3 day nightmare event. I would also say COX, but I don't believe that's added yet.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:14 pm

CoX and ToB have not been added to the event system yet. Once they are, they will be run as often as other events.

Akuizm
Premium Donator

Post by Akuizm » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:32 pm

Iron adam wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:14 pm CoX and ToB have not been added to the event system yet. Once they are, they will be run as often as other events.
I'm 99% sure there's a post saying that you could or got permission to do this already. Cba looking for it cuz I don't remember the key words to even search for it

Edonist
Honor Player

Post by Edonist » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:45 pm

Church wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:53 am
This not unique or helpful. It's wrong and a defeatist attitude that does nothing but make the problem people claim to care about worse.

If a new player or potential players log in and see people talking out of their ass like that why would they stick around?

If you actually care then you'd either be working towards solutions or just not saying stuff like that.
? What are you even talking about lmao

I was referring to your requirement for 25-30 unique player posts in 48 hours...

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:52 pm

My event feedback is just thank you Adam tbh.

Silliekill
Honor Player

Post by Silliekill » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:20 pm

Church wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:53 am
He ain’t wrong though sadly