Nazuths ruins the game

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
An iron noob
Premium Donator

Nazuths ruins the game

Post by An iron noob » Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:43 pm

Nazuths is a cancer to this game. He has nothing better to do with his life than troll everyone he can on his 10 alt accounts. He spends all day every day playing this game and he gets off on others' misery. He will camp my wilderness login spot for hours because he legitimately has nothing better to do with his life. He is clearly psychopathic if you talk to him. He gets off by ruining others' experience of the game and something must be done. This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc. The clan should be banned and Nazuths and all his alts IP banned forever. The mods sacrifice the popularity and longevity of this amazing server for this one lowlife loser.

Nazuths baits and flames me nonstop every single time I play this server, to the point where I play once, have fun for a little, he comes online, baits me and I bait back, I get muted and he doesn't, and I quit for 6 months. I love playing this server because the code is so good, but he's absolutely, by far, the worst part of the game. His presence is unbearable. And I know there are others who share this sentiment.

Plus, today Church pulled me into the Staff room so I could speak candidly, and told me that basically Naz can bait all he wants if I don't report him for it, which I don't because I'm not a bitch. But I've gotten muted for 36 hrs in the last two days by Church for baiting Naz back IN RETALIATION, who apparently has a loving relationship with Nazuths. I don't believe a single thing Church told me because I've played this server long enough to know he's a suspect too.
Conflict of interest much?

Church loves Naz: https://imgur.com/a/IVR0D1P

Naz - Baiting is fine until it goes on too long in his opinion (which he's been doing to me nonstop since the day I joined the game years ago), but his clan is the victim because they're hated by literally everyone : https://imgur.com/a/gFasBaq
Last edited by An iron noob on Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Empty
Honor Player

Re: Nazuths ruins the game

Post by Empty » Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:21 am

:kekw: :kekw: :kekw: :kekw: :kekw: :kekw: :kekw: :kekw: :kekw: :kekw: :kekw: :kekw: :kekw: :kekw: :kekw: :kekw:
So was it someone else than you saying stuff like "im watching you guys through your webcams, you are all fat and ugly"
Also that aside, if you seriously get this upset over dying in the wilderness you should probably consider not going there continuously after dying.

If you love the code so much you should also know it to the point where we have ignore list implemented on PkHonar!!
Crazy hypocrite comment

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:01 am

Yeah naz and church bad

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:20 am

Not the time or place to start a witch hunt. If he breaks rules, report him. Staff cant punish him without any proof just because we don't like the guy as a person. It's not being a "bitch", if he's that much of a cancer to the server according to you, you'd be doing the server a favor. Even though me and Church aren't the best of friends, I can vouch that he's not biased towards Naz. But if you're going to retaliate to people breaking the rules with also breaking rules, yeah, you're going to get muted lmfao. Especially considering all the fucked up things I've seen you say.

If you think he's unfit to be a developer, shoot Mike or Rapsey a PM with your reasoning. Pitchforks and torches don't do anything. Locked.