Staff News: Ely!

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Ryan
Staff Manager

Staff News: Ely!

Post by Ryan » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:56 am

Hello everyone,

This is a topic I've been dreading and putting off for a few days now, purely because it pains me to do so. The short of it, Matt (Ely) has stepped aside as an admin on PKHonor. I don't know where to begin with this topic, but I suppose I'll start with my personal experiences.

Matt has been a good friend of mine for years and years now. We've met each other in real life, and we've had the pleasure of sharing years of service on the admin team together. We've seen our fair share of staff members and community members come and go, and had plenty of good times along the way. Matt has served PKHonor with great pride and dignity, he has always remained professional and has been an outstanding member of the staff team and community alike. He's been a shoulder to lean on in hard times and a voice of reason in times where decisions needed to be made.

Unfortunately, he has stepped a side to focus more on himself and his real life, with which, I wish him all the best. I honestly can't thank him enough for all he has done for the server and for me personally. I hope this isn't the last we see of you matt. So once again, thank you so much for everything. You've been a real hero and one of the greatest to have ever played PKHonor.

Arrsenic
Premium Donator

Re: Staff News: Ely!

Post by Arrsenic » Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:53 am

Thank you for everything Matthew.

You were such a sweetheart and a professional staff member, wish you nothing but the best in your endeavours mate.
“The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people.”

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:06 pm

It's sad to see Matt go, he was such a stalwart player to the community and it truly showed that he loved doing this.
Was an idol, a mentor and an invaluable friend. I thank him for the years he spent on this game and for his passion.

I wish you the best Matt in your future and I hope we shall see you sooner or later, even for a brief moment, back on PkHonor. Take care my friend <3

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:10 pm

Nothing but love for this man, hope everything goes well for you❤️❤️

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:15 pm

Bet he'll be pvming in secret still.
#Justice4Church

Juntow
Premium Donator

Post by Juntow » Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:09 pm

Thank you for your service, Matt.
PkHonor's #1 Role Player and Servicer

[Verified] Fast, Efficient, Trusted Services endorsed by former and current PkHonor Staff members (Legally Binding).
⬇ ⬇ ⬇

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:18 pm

It was a pleasure working with you, learned a lot of things from you and I thank you for that!

I wish you the best, I hope life brings you nothing but goodness!

Love you Matthew...

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:22 pm

Very well put. Great admin, better friend.

Monys
Forum Addict

Post by Monys » Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:29 pm

Much love Matthew. I miss our DKS trips on OSRS and chatting with you about real life stuff..

Best of luck on personal life. K3 Elysian Matthew

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

Edonist
Honor Player

Post by Edonist » Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:59 pm

Thank you for all that you've done for us Matt, wishing you the best with your personal life and hope to see you online from time to time.