Donating by phone (UK)

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Recklesss
Champion

Donating by phone (UK)

Post by Recklesss » Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:48 pm

Why does donating by phone In the United Kingdom doesn't work?

Fungamer
Developer

Re: Donating by phone (UK)

Post by Fungamer » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:28 pm

What exactly doesnt work? Is it not accepting your number or w.e? Afaik onebip should be international

Recklesss
Champion

Post by Recklesss » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:23 pm

I remember it was the same when I used to play back then like 6 years ago

As soon as you press to pay by Onebip it comes up with this message

PAYMENT NOT COMPLETED, we are sorry but we can’t complete the transaction.
The service/content provider selected is not enabled to process Onebip payments.
For more information please contact your service/content provider.

Thank you for choosing Onebip!

It's really a downfall since there's quite a few people from England playing on Pkhonor and missing out to donate if their only way of donating is by Phone

Raj
Developer

Post by Raj » Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:49 pm

@Rapsey

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:36 am

Recklesss wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:23 pm I remember it was the same when I used to play back then like 6 years ago

The service/content provider selected is not enabled to process Onebip payments.

It's really a downfall since there's quite a few people from England playing on Pkhonor and missing out to donate if their only way of donating is by Phone
Prob your specific service provider and not something pkh (or even Onebip) can do much about

Recklesss
Champion

Post by Recklesss » Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:34 am

Fungamer wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:36 am
Recklesss wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:23 pm I remember it was the same when I used to play back then like 6 years ago

Prob your specific service provider and not something pkh (or even Onebip) can do much about
I would think that aswel but I don't have a chance to even put my number in or any of my details in before this message comes on

As soon As I click the amount I want to donate and click donate via Onebip that message comes on

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:08 am

Recklesss wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:34 am
Fungamer wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:36 am

I would think that aswel but I don't have a chance to even put my number in or any of my details in before this message comes on

As soon As I click the amount I want to donate and click donate via Onebip that message comes on
Weird, Onebip seems to have a UK office that was dissolved in August, 2016 if I can believe whats on the gov.uk site. Perhaps it has to do with UK legislation surrounding online payments etc making it impossible for Onebip to operate in the UK? I've heard they are quite annoying like that. Ur probably best off contacting onebip customer support tbh modestas