Am sorry

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
The underdog
Premium Donator

Am sorry

Post by The underdog » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:27 pm

To all the players I have offended with my foul language. I deserve the permanent ipmute. If there's anything I can do to relief the trauma, speak to my attorney Mr. Juntow :prayge:

Please don't let the struggle for justice be silenced. Keep the #J4K campaign alive. Bonus points for the #capestopresets2k18 campaign.
#Justice4Church

Aresti1
Honor Player

Re: Am sorry

Post by Aresti1 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:00 pm

sit king :D
Last edited by Aresti1 on Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Juntow
Premium Donator

Post by Juntow » Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:33 pm

The underdog wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:27 pm To all the players I have offended with my foul language. I deserve the permanent ipmute. If there's anything I can do to relief the trauma, speak to my attorney Mr. Juntow :prayge:

Please don't let the struggle for justice be silenced. Keep the #J4K campaign alive. Bonus points for the #capestopresets2k18 campaign.
They give you a voice then silence you when what you say doesn’t fit with whatever agenda they’re trying to push on us. Your voice will live on through me and if they silence me too then so be it! I’ve never been the type to stay silent when faced against the mighty claws of injustice and today is definitely not the day I kneel to the corruption we face. The people of Pkhonor stands with you. #J4K #J4U #J4M #Lucki #Capes2Preset2k18 #Hashtag
PkHonor's #1 Role Player and Servicer

[Verified] Fast, Efficient, Trusted Services endorsed by former and current PkHonor Staff members (Legally Binding).
⬇ ⬇ ⬇

Jousi
Premium Donator

Post by Jousi » Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:48 pm

I'm grateful for everything you have done in the fight against injustice, including defending innocent Juntow when he was guilty (read: innocent) and he did everything he was banned for (read: he was framed). Now we have come full circle and Juntow is a fearless lawyer and an astute critic of the criminal justice system, who knows all the ins and outs of it. Ins literally because he spent 25 years behind bars and outs because he has been out of prison for 15 minutes.

Your voice at present may have been silenced, but your powerful oratory is already causing trembles among the ranks of the corrupt PKHonor High Command. They will not win this fight.

Ich bin ein Berliner!!

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:08 pm

Welcome to pkhonor

Arrsenic
Premium Donator

Post by Arrsenic » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:05 pm

:
Jousi wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:48 pm I'm grateful for everything you have done in the fight against injustice, including defending innocent Juntow when he was guilty (read: innocent) and he did everything he was banned for (read: he was framed). Now we have come full circle and Juntow is a fearless lawyer and an astute critic of the criminal justice system, who knows all the ins and outs of it. Ins literally because he spent 25 years behind bars and outs because he has been out of prison for 15 minutes.

Your voice at present may have been silenced, but your powerful oratory is already causing trembles among the ranks of the corrupt PKHonor High Command. They will not win this fight.

Ich bin ein Berliner!!
:kekw: :kekw: :kekw: