Ironmen

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Re: Ironmen

Post by Will be ok2 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:16 am

Lmao… passive aggressive much???

It legitimately doesn’t effect you in the slightest bit, doesn’t effect your friends or anyone for that matter so why are you concerned?

Maybe make a forums post about the ultra rares that were given out to people previously by previous owners and previous admins which they sold for trills. Something that actually has/had an impact on the eco and players, seems very “I didn’t get free stuff so now I’ll cry”…

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:20 am

Rapsey wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:55 pm Yes, I gave someone a bunch of caskets (masters and elites).

Why? Because we're close friends and something terrible happened to him. I can't go into detail because it's not my place to share other people's personal matters. Suffice it to say we're not talking about regular misfortune but the kind of thing you wouldn't wish on anyone. This was something I could do that would cheer him up just a little bit so that's why I did it.

I didn't see any harm in it seeing as it doesn't affect the eco or anyone else, but I must admit I forgot about the rankings. I will adjust those as soon as I am able to.

See, exactly what we needed in the first place, An explanation which you've now provided us with. It is very reasonable to me now that you've made your statement.
And I must say it was indeed a nice gesture of you, and hopefully that person is going to be alright.
The original post might have came across a little too aggressive for some readers, but that wasn't the intention in the first place.
It still defeats the purpose of Ironman completely for not only that said person, but for everyone else trying to compete for the "best ironman"
Which i bet nobody can disagree with, sure the player is dedicated with their 2,700 hours give or take, but he has now rolled a custom whip set, alongside a full druidic set + 3 magic stones from those caskets with 90% certainty (aka just a guess.) In comparison to those Top-tier ironmen with 8000+ hours who still do not have those items after grinding countless hours for elites/masters at the depths of the wilderness (Frost dragons) (a very dangerous place)
the last part was also just sarcasm so don't mind that, (#J4J)

incase TL;DR: Thank you for the statement nonetheless.
And again, hope this person is going to be alright, all the best for you, you know who you are! <3 :prayge:

Sorazery
Premium Donator

Post by Sorazery » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:25 am

The underdog wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:00 am
Rapsey wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:55 pm What are you talking about? When have there ever been consequences to someone respectfully voicing their opinion?
@Juntow bro u reading this.
:kekw:

Jayden
Game Administrator

Post by Jayden » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:26 am

Calling out the team without me, I must say I'm jealous.
May the Big tiddy goth bitches surround you forever, Fly High my friend.<3

Tapdough
Novice

Post by Tapdough » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:27 am

Jayden wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:26 am Calling out the team without me, I must say I'm jealous.
Have you done anything illegal? Ill personally make a post if you'd like

Fe nis
Premium Donator

Post by Fe nis » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:30 am

He illegally immigrated his way into my heart. K3.

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:32 am

Thank you all for being so understanding (most of you anyway).

I do know it sucks for others every time we exercise our "owner privilege". That's also why we do it so rarely. I will gladly adjust any unfairness in rankings, but I stand by the choice I made and if I could turn back time I would do the exact same thing again.

If anyone wants my resignation, let me know. I have half a mind to give it. Retreating behind the scenes sounds kinda nice compared to sitting here and explaining myself. Don't get me wrong though, you had every right to ask for clarification so I don't fault anyone for that.

Perhaps I could have handled this better, though I'm pretty sure if I had made an announcement people wouldn't have been any less upset about it.

Mvpranger
Premium Donator

Post by Mvpranger » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:37 am

Rapsey wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:32 am If anyone wants my resignation, let me know. I have half a mind to give it. Retreating behind the scenes sounds kinda nice compared to sitting here and explaining myself. Don't get me wrong though, you had every right to ask for clarification so I don't fault anyone for that.
No as punishment you have to monitor forums for eternity and respond to all @The underdog and @Juntow their posts.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:39 am

Mvpranger wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:37 am
Rapsey wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:32 am If anyone wants my resignation, let me know. I have half a mind to give it. Retreating behind the scenes sounds kinda nice compared to sitting here and explaining myself. Don't get me wrong though, you had every right to ask for clarification so I don't fault anyone for that.
No as punishment you have to monitor forums for eternity and respond to all @The underdog and @Juntow their posts.
Thanks for getting me forums banned to ez accept that offer.
dOnT @ mE aGaIn
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:45 am

Rapsey wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:32 am
If anyone wants my resignation, let me know.
It is time PkH gets a new Sysadmin....