Ironmen

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
The underdog
Premium Donator

Re: Ironmen

Post by The underdog » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:00 am

Rapsey wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:55 pm What are you talking about? When have there ever been consequences to someone respectfully voicing their opinion?
@Juntow bro u reading this.
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:00 am

Fungamer wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:57 pm Hope the guy in question is (going to be) alright. :prayge:
I hope so too. :prayge: :prayge: :prayge:

Gcar
Premium Donator

Post by Gcar » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:04 am

Rapsey wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:55 pm Yes, I gave someone a bunch of caskets (masters and elites).

Why? Because we're close friends and something terrible happened to him. I can't go into detail because it's not my place to share other people's personal matters. Suffice it to say we're not talking about regular misfortune but the kind of thing you wouldn't wish on anyone. This was something I could do that would cheer him up just a little bit so that's why I did it.

I didn't see any harm in it seeing as it doesn't affect the eco or anyone else, but I must admit I forgot about the rankings. I will adjust those as soon as I am able to.
Why do specific players feel privileged for these kinds of gifts?
Who says anyone felt entitled to this? He didn't ask for it. He didn't even know I was going to do it.
Why isn't every single ironman getting the same amount of elites for free/the lootation of those?
Why should they? If you want to make the case that I shouldn't be allowed to give one player a gift you can try to do so, but I can't promise I will be very receptive to that kind of reasoning.
Secondly, an explanation would be fine in my professional opinion.
These were gifted by an owner which is obviously what they wanted to do and are capable of doing, but atleast provide the community with a reason?
We need way more transparency, if this is something that someone thought the community wouldn't find out, but the spam of 3 magic stones in my game chat? No way that gets past me without me being hesitant about it.
I wasn't trying to keep this a secret, frankly I don't care if people know. If you are suggesting that I should have made some kind of public announcement about giving someone a gift, I disagree. You don't owe anyone transparency about giving someone a gift either. Of course I understand that people have questions and I don't mind explaining in so far as I can.

I also understand that it's different because he's an ironman but what consequences does it really have, aside from making other people jealous?
Lastly. I'm just a regular player "going against" an owner of this RSPS.
There will surely be some consequences which I'm not afraid to face. (I'M A BRAVE MAN KEKW)
What are you talking about? When have there ever been consequences to someone respectfully voicing their opinion?
Nah, you can say whatever you want and clearly we dont need details on blah blah blah, but guess what bud, I've played ironman for how many years to not even come close to the amount of elites you've given, personal friend or not whatever the case be that'd be cool if the server had 5 people and its like fuck it give it away, fuck the highscores, there's how many irons that had spent countless hours and days trying to obtain any of those items. It's not a hey let's just give you whatever the fuck when majority of the reason people play iron is to get elites and masters because you get better loot than you get on a main. " how does this affect you " BECAUSE WE SPENT COUNTLESS HOURS TRYING TO GET THE THINGS YOU TYPED ::ITEM 48583 660 AND GAVE TO HIMMMM " that's fucked up and i dont give a fuck what the charity situation is that's not cool but you do you #justicefornazuthscrowntheonlydevthatsdoneanythingfortheserverimportantlyoverthepast3years

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:05 am

Antonio if ur gonna fanboy and "expose" an owner and make a dev resign at least ask me for tips on how to do it, or at least Jayden since he's kinda done it with a mod. :omegalul:

Juntow
Premium Donator

Post by Juntow » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:05 am

The underdog wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:00 am
Rapsey wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:55 pm What are you talking about? When have there ever been consequences to someone respectfully voicing their opinion?
@Juntow bro u reading this.
aint gonna go in a battle against raspsey bro. he got it
PkHonor's #1 Role Player and Servicer

[Verified] Fast, Efficient, Trusted Services endorsed by former and current PkHonor Staff members (Legally Binding).
⬇ ⬇ ⬇

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:06 am

Fungamer wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:05 am Antonio if ur gonna fanboy and "expose" an owner and make a dev resign at least ask me for tips on how to do it, or at least Jayden since he's kinda done it with a mod. :omegalul:
LOL NO just wanted an explanation brosef

Tapdough
Novice

Post by Tapdough » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:06 am

Kingnerd wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:04 am
Rapsey wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:55 pm Yes, I gave someone a bunch of caskets (masters and elites).

Why? Because we're close friends and something terrible happened to him. I can't go into detail because it's not my place to share other people's personal matters. Suffice it to say we're not talking about regular misfortune but the kind of thing you wouldn't wish on anyone. This was something I could do that would cheer him up just a little bit so that's why I did it.

I didn't see any harm in it seeing as it doesn't affect the eco or anyone else, but I must admit I forgot about the rankings. I will adjust those as soon as I am able to.
Why do specific players feel privileged for these kinds of gifts?
Who says anyone felt entitled to this? He didn't ask for it. He didn't even know I was going to do it.
Why isn't every single ironman getting the same amount of elites for free/the lootation of those?
Why should they? If you want to make the case that I shouldn't be allowed to give one player a gift you can try to do so, but I can't promise I will be very receptive to that kind of reasoning.
Secondly, an explanation would be fine in my professional opinion.
These were gifted by an owner which is obviously what they wanted to do and are capable of doing, but atleast provide the community with a reason?
We need way more transparency, if this is something that someone thought the community wouldn't find out, but the spam of 3 magic stones in my game chat? No way that gets past me without me being hesitant about it.
I wasn't trying to keep this a secret, frankly I don't care if people know. If you are suggesting that I should have made some kind of public announcement about giving someone a gift, I disagree. You don't owe anyone transparency about giving someone a gift either. Of course I understand that people have questions and I don't mind explaining in so far as I can.

I also understand that it's different because he's an ironman but what consequences does it really have, aside from making other people jealous?
Lastly. I'm just a regular player "going against" an owner of this RSPS.
There will surely be some consequences which I'm not afraid to face. (I'M A BRAVE MAN KEKW)
What are you talking about? When have there ever been consequences to someone respectfully voicing their opinion?
Nah, you can say whatever you want and clearly we dont need details on blah blah blah, but guess what bud, I've played ironman for how many years to not even come close to the amount of elites you've given, personal friend or not whatever the case be that'd be cool if the server had 5 people and its like fuck it give it away, fuck the highscores, there's how many irons that had spent countless hours and days trying to obtain any of those items. It's not a hey let's just give you whatever the fuck when majority of the reason people play iron is to get elites and masters because you get better loot than you get on a main. " how does this affect you " BECAUSE WE SPENT COUNTLESS HOURS TRYING TO GET THE THINGS YOU TYPED ::ITEM 48583 660 AND GAVE TO HIMMMM " that's fucked up and i dont give a fuck what the charity situation is that's not cool but you do you #justicefornazuthscrowntheonlydevthatsdoneanythingfortheserverimportantlyoverthepast3years
Pm me if you need help bro

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:08 am

Funfact Gcar5 planked his hcim while joining the falador riot for justice :kekw:
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:11 am

I once recieved a warning for a ban because a friend irl gave me a six pack monster because I helped him at the start of the game with killing monsters and showing him te ropes.
Damn mods weren't messing around back then.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:11 am

Kingnerd wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:04 am
my brother in christ chill

the only way you're affected by "spending countless hours trying to get these things" is the highscores and Rapsey already said he'd fix em. Surely you're not that 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓 & care that much about some random ironman right?