What happened to Forums Moderators?

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Tapdough
Novice

What happened to Forums Moderators?

Post by Tapdough » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:10 pm

Titles says all

I think forums Moderators were a great add to the forums since some great human beings were only active on the forums and wanted to make it safer for others

Or have they been replaced?

Did I miss something?

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Re: What happened to Forums Moderators?

Post by Rapsey » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:22 pm

I think it was mostly because we don't need additional forum moderation, and it's easier to manage the staff team without having additional moderators that sorta exist outside of the main staff team.

Tapdough
Novice

Post by Tapdough » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:39 pm

Rapsey wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:22 pm I think it was mostly because we don't need additional forum moderation, and it's easier to manage the staff team without having additional moderators that sorta exist outside of the main staff team.
Understandable

But with much more traffic coming into the forums would mean they would come back possibly?

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:54 pm

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:01 am

Tapdough wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:39 pm
Rapsey wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:22 pm I think it was mostly because we don't need additional forum moderation, and it's easier to manage the staff team without having additional moderators that sorta exist outside of the main staff team.
Understandable

But with much more traffic coming into the forums would mean they would come back possibly?
The amount of traffic increase we'd need to actually justify forums only moderators is very significant and not super likely to happen.

Tapdough
Novice

Post by Tapdough » Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:45 am

Church wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:01 am
Understandable

The amount of traffic increase we'd need to actually justify forums only moderators is very significant and not super likely to happen.
I think Pkhonor lacks advertisement, With a bit of good advertisments, Maybe a good promo video, We could boost these numbers up I think

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:46 pm

Church wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:01 am
Understandable

Do something controversial every other day, I'll throw 5aloods oil on the fire and then we can justify it easily.
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18