Juntow

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
The underdog
Premium Donator

Juntow

Post by The underdog » Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:17 am

I think almost all of us can agree that Juntows return to pkhonor has been smooth. Pkhonor is a better place with him around.

There was no reason to keep him away from us that long. I demand compensation for the lost time and joy that the pkhonor community could have had if Juntow was brought back to us earlier.

:copium:
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Re: Juntow

Post by Iron adam » Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:23 am

I heard he is being considered for Helper status. I think that would fit him good as he is always being helpful in the help cc.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:29 am

Iron adam wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:23 am I heard he is being considered for Helper status. I think that would fit him good as he is always being helpful in the help cc.
:lol: :D

Mvpranger
Premium Donator

Post by Mvpranger » Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:01 pm

Juntow (A.K.A. Juntwizz) his return to the game has changed my life for the better... Ever since he came back and supported me emotionally and mentally, I have stopped committing war crimes and I've stayed away from black tar heroin. Juntow is the bright light at the end of the tunnel that we could all use in life, he was there when I needed my "Broodje bakkeljauw" the most. Banning Juntow was an inside job to get us all addicted to PKH and spend heinous amounts of money on the game. I cannot express how grateful I am that Juntow is unbanned and the campaign that The Undergod ran to accomplish this.

Thank you.

Ephriam
Honor Player

Post by Ephriam » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:18 am

While I’ve been in the hospital after being in a side by side accident I had a vision that our lord and savior juntow came to me in a vision and said let there be light. I love juntow and he is king of up above.

Best, Ephriam