Staff Update #74 - Arrsenic resigns.

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Ryan
Staff Manager

Staff Update #74 - Arrsenic resigns.

Post by Ryan » Tue May 24, 2022 11:38 am

Hello,

As of two days ago, Arrsenic has unfortunately resigned from his position as a moderator on PKHonor. It's with a heavy heart that I see him go, he was a great mod, but a better friend to me. He has done more for PKHonor then most people know, he's worked hard behind the scenes for a very long time and put countless hours into moderating to the best of his ability, to help PKHonor become a better place for everyone.

On behalf of the server, I thank you for your hard work and dedication, it won't be forgotten, all the best for your future endeavours.

Thanks,

Ryan

Empty
Honor Player

Re: Staff Update#73 - Arrsenic resigns.

Post by Empty » Tue May 24, 2022 1:12 pm

First glance i did like him and saw the potential in Nimer but
eversince i supported Nimer's application i noticed how difficult of a person he is after getting what he wants so i'm personally just relieved. Thank you for teaching the community how to not do the right things.
Sadly.. "nobody deserves your intelligence" as you've stated after resigning. :)

Long story short no support but ty.
:badjokeeel:
I know this isn't a drama thread but surely we are allowed to share our thoughts about said ex-moderator's rocky journey.

Monys
Forum Addict

Post by Monys » Tue May 24, 2022 2:25 pm

Thank you for your service

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Tue May 24, 2022 3:22 pm

Sad to see you go. Had them ups and downs but in the end you were a great guy. Don't take the things your fans say to heart.

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Tue May 24, 2022 3:33 pm

Curious as to why the sudden resignation, had anything to do with the abuse few hours prior? Either way, I think it's a good change for the Staff team and PkHonor as a whole, can't wait for what the future holds with the good part of the Staff team that now remains.

:copium:

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Tue May 24, 2022 3:47 pm

Empty wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:12 pm First glance i did like him and saw the potential in Nimer but
eversince i supported Nimer's application i noticed how difficult of a person he is after getting what he wants so i'm personally just relieved. Thank you for teaching the community how to not do the right things.
Sadly.. "nobody deserves your intelligence" as you've stated after resigning. :)

I know this isn't a drama thread but surely we are allowed to share our thoughts about said ex-moderator's rocky journey.
Baaaaaaa 🐑

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Tue May 24, 2022 4:36 pm

Empty wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:12 pm First glance i did like him and saw the potential in Nimer but

although I think people should be able to voice their opinion’s I definitely don’t think this is the place to do it if it’s strictly flaming the guy because he definitely doesn’t deserve that.

Nimer has definitely had ups and downs while being mod but nobody can take away the substantial amount of work he’s done. During his time as mod he’s had multiple people including myself nearly create “hate groups” twords the guy and he still pushed on to do positive for the community. It’s sad that this happened and it’s sad that one of the people who made a “hate group” against him was a mod at the time..

Thank you for your dedication and your time spent on trying to do right.

Raj
Developer

Post by Raj » Tue May 24, 2022 4:51 pm

Ryan wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:38 am On behalf of the server, I thank you for your hard work and dedication, it won't be forgotten, all the best for your future endeavours.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Tue May 24, 2022 5:14 pm

Will be ok2 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 4:36 pm

although I think people should be able to voice their opinion’s I definitely don’t think this is the place to do it if it’s strictly flaming the guy because he definitely doesn’t deserve that.

Nimer has definitely had ups and downs while being mod but nobody can take away the substantial amount of work he’s done. During his time as mod he’s had multiple people including myself nearly create “hate groups” twords the guy and he still pushed on to do positive for the community. It’s sad that this happened and it’s sad that one of the people who made a “hate group” against him was a mod at the time..

Thank you for your dedication and your time spent on trying to do right.
Kinda unprofessional to post stuff like that as a dev too. Very Andres-like. Idk why its hard for these people to understand they're still allowed to have an opinion, they're just not allowed to be a dick.

Funny how he first fought tooth & nail for Nimer but the moment Nimer caught onto his various red flags, he now only gets hate and constant "kinda, kinda not" baits and harassment from naz.

Anyways, negativity shouldn't have a place here. Nimer was and still is a good guy and I think that's the opinion of those who have a job and don't play pkh for a living, which are the relevant opinions.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Tue May 24, 2022 5:56 pm

Lol @ the idiot who took pkh forums drama to my discord dms