Staff Update #74 - Arrsenic resigns.

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Pk gts
Honor Player

Re: Staff Update #74 - Arrsenic resigns.

Post by Pk gts » Thu May 26, 2022 9:26 pm

waste of a forum thread that could be spent announcing new update !

Lykos
Premium Donator

Post by Lykos » Fri May 27, 2022 6:21 pm

Pk gts wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:26 pm waste of a forum thread that could be spent announcing new update !
:omegalul:
THE DISCONTINUED-DRIVEN RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER

Rest In Peace Lieven

Jousi
Premium Donator

Post by Jousi » Sun May 29, 2022 10:58 am

My own interactions with you have always been good. Happy to see you still around even though you've resigned. :)

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Re: Staff Update#73 - Arrsenic resigns.

Post by Thearlygamer » Mon May 30, 2022 5:15 am

Nazuths wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:33 pm Curious as to why the sudden resignation, had anything to do with the abuse few hours prior?
ooo do tell? I think it's important for transparency if the community knows why a staff member decides to resign if it has to do with abooooooose
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Mon May 30, 2022 5:38 pm

Thearlygamer wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:15 am
Nazuths wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:33 pm Curious as to why the sudden resignation, had anything to do with the abuse few hours prior?
ooo do tell? I think it's important for transparency if the community knows why a staff member decides to resign if it has to do with abooooooose
Nimer likely resigned and Ryan didn't take his rank yet. He still had his crown and probably told Niels to fuck off and said that he should be banned and what not. AbUsE

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Mon May 30, 2022 6:10 pm

Fungamer wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:38 pm
Thearlygamer wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:15 am
Nimer likely resigned and Ryan didn't take his rank yet. He still had his crown and probably told Niels to fuck off and said that he should be banned and what not. AbUsE
Would have loved to see your responses on this if it was me doing what Nimer did to me while still a Moderator.

Anyways, my signature explains most of it, I was doing a service, was doing Dust Devil tasks for 2 hours already, was getting a new task, saw Nimer there, so I assume he saw me getting a task too, Nimer left before me, I went back to Dusts, appears his account is there, I proceed to do my Dust Devil task, he starts verbally abusing me, sent me home once, went back to continue doing my task, sent me home again, ended up jailing me, being very verbally abusive as the signature shows, threatening to ban me for "crashing" him lol. Dust Devils are not owned by him, though he seemed to think it was, very odd (especially considering this lmfao.).

Summarizing, I think he resigned after this occassion, he was clearly in a position of power and motivated to get me banned, which seems unlikely if you've handed in your resignation beforehand. Probably realized what he did was wrong and that being a Moderator was in fact not for him as his judgement becomes clouded quickly when it involves himself being "attacked" (or crashed in this case (he crashed me I was there 2 hours already wtf?) (nty Lounge)).

Lykos
Premium Donator

Post by Lykos » Mon May 30, 2022 6:34 pm

Nazuths wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:10 pm Would have loved to see your responses on this if it was me doing what Nimer did to me while still a Moderator.

Anyways, my signature explains most of it, I was doing a service, was doing Dust Devil tasks for 2 hours already, was getting a new task, saw Nimer there, so I assume he saw me getting a task too, Nimer left before me, I went back to Dusts, appears his account is there, I proceed to do my Dust Devil task, he starts verbally abusing me, sent me home once, went back to continue doing my task, sent me home again, ended up jailing me, being very verbally abusive as the signature shows, threatening to ban me for "crashing" him lol. Dust Devils are not owned by him, though he seemed to think it was, very odd (especially considering this lmfao.).

Summarizing, I think he resigned after this occassion, he was clearly in a position of power and motivated to get me banned, which seems unlikely if you've handed in your resignation beforehand. Probably realized what he did was wrong and that being a Moderator was in fact not for him as his judgement becomes clouded quickly when it involves himself being "attacked" (or crashed in this case (he crashed me I was there 2 hours already wtf?) (nty Lounge)).
Holy fuck this is too hilarious. Fucking put him on blast naz
THE DISCONTINUED-DRIVEN RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER

Rest In Peace Lieven

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Mon May 30, 2022 8:15 pm

Nazuths wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:10 pm Would have loved to see your responses on this if it was me doing what Nimer did to me while still a Moderator.
I dont like you so obviously I'd have made a 10 page drama thread with paragraphs explaining why you should be ipbanned

Ok that was kinda cringe from Nimers side

Arrsenic
Premium Donator

Post by Arrsenic » Mon May 30, 2022 9:04 pm

Fungamer wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 8:15 pm
I dont like you so obviously I'd have made a 10 page drama thread with paragraphs explaining why you should be ipbanned

Ok that was kinda cringe from Nimers side
The only comment im gonna have is : The moment u believe anything nazuths says, is the moment you should know, you've failed life.

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Mon May 30, 2022 9:12 pm

I think this thread has served its purpose at this point and will only devolve into bickering at this point.