Staff Update #74 - Arrsenic resigns.

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Raj
Developer

Re: Staff Update#73 - Arrsenic resigns.

Post by Raj » Tue May 24, 2022 5:59 pm

Fungamer wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 5:14 pmI think that's the opinion of those who have a job and don't play pkh for a living, which are the relevant opinions.
What about those who have a job but also play pkhonor for a living

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Tue May 24, 2022 6:12 pm

Raj wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 5:59 pm
Fungamer wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 5:14 pmI think that's the opinion of those who have a job and don't play pkh for a living, which are the relevant opinions.
What about those who have a job but also play pkhonor for a living
Depends if i like them or not

Church
Premium Donator

Re: Staff Update #74 - Arrsenic resigns.

Post by Church » Tue May 24, 2022 6:43 pm

Drama, flaming, or baiting on this thread will not be tolerated. Arrs is a good guy and I won’t see childish nonsense in his farewell thread.

Isaac
Honor Player

Post by Isaac » Tue May 24, 2022 8:31 pm

Good man always liked him, PkHonor should be a place of support for the homies. Anyone who steps up to assist as a Stafferman deserves the respect of the community they served.

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Wed May 25, 2022 12:11 am

Here at Rockwell Automation’s world headquarters, research has been proceeding to develop a line of automation products that establishes new standards for quality, technological leadership, and operating excellence. With customer success as our primary focus, work has been proceeding on the crudely conceived idea of an instrument that would not only provide inverse reactive current, for use in unilateral phase detractors, but would also be capable of automatically synchronizing cardinal grammeters. Such an instrument comprised of Dodge gears and bearings, Reliance Electric motors, Allen-Bradley controls, and all monitored by Rockwell Software is Rockwell Automation’s "Retro Encabulator".

Now, basically the only new principle involved is that instead of power being generated by the relative motion of conductors and fluxes, it’s produced by the modial interaction of magneto-reluctance and capacitive diractance. The original machine had a base plate of prefabulated amulite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spurving bearings were in a direct line with the panametric fan.

The lineup consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzelvanes, so fitted to the ambifacient lunar waneshaft that sidefumbling was effectively prevented. The main winding was of the normal lotus o-deltoid type placed in panendermic semiboloid slots of the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a non-reversible tremie pipe to the differential girdlespring on the ‘up’ end of the grammeters. Moreover, whenever fluorescence score motion is required, it may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm to reduce sinusoidal depleneration.

The Retro Encabulator has now reached a high level of development, and it’s being successfully used in the operation of milford trenions. It’s available soon; wherever Rockwell Automation products are sold.

Wir3d
Honor Player

Post by Wir3d » Wed May 25, 2022 2:49 am

Church wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:43 pm Drama, flaming, or baiting on this thread will not be tolerated. Arrs is a good guy and I won’t see childish nonsense in his farewell thread.

Keep it up and you're next buddy. That is my friend and my friend only, everyone else is fake. Off my mans for once and all

Sad to see the resignation but I hope you still have fun logging in and enjoying the game that has to offer my friend.
An Iron Noob wrote:This server would be way more successful, have greater player retention, and better, more positive vibes if it weren't for Nazuths and roddycc.

Black0utz
Premium Donator

Post by Black0utz » Wed May 25, 2022 4:26 am

Arse MvP - - -

Also, where do i apply? #k0utzzzzzzz :notsureif:

Korasi2
Premium Donator

Post by Korasi2 » Wed May 25, 2022 4:55 am

arrs :kekw:

Grizzly mint
Premium Donator

Post by Grizzly mint » Thu May 26, 2022 8:50 am

Empty wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:12 pm First glance i did like him and saw the potential in Nimer but
eversince i supported Nimer's application i noticed how difficult of a person he is after getting what he wants so i'm personally just relieved. Thank you for teaching the community how to not do the right things.
Sadly.. "nobody deserves your intelligence" as you've stated after resigning. :)

Long story short no support but ty.
:badjokeeel:
I know this isn't a drama thread but surely we are allowed to share our thoughts about said ex-moderator's rocky journey.
chill lap zoggy. Naz will feed you soon.

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Thu May 26, 2022 9:52 am

Grizzly mint wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:50 am chill lap zoggy. Naz will feed you soon.
Very smart comment from a smart man like yourself, you never fail to astonish me with your intelligence!
I guess i should never underestimate the power of human stupidity when you are around!