Loc of update?

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Re: Loc of update?

Post by Will be ok2 » Thu May 12, 2022 3:12 pm

Rapsey wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:24 am We can always give you an update on the decision to unban your account if you'd like.

You should know better than to post topics like this.
Sheeesh, it’s just a light hearted topic my man. been awhile and would be nice to have an update, I don’t think people asking questions in regards to updates should be looked at as a bad thing. I’m sure you and Mike are busy with things however transparency is key and keeping us updated on future plans would be ideal.

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Thu May 12, 2022 6:56 pm

Will be ok2 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:12 pm Sheeesh, it’s just a light hearted topic my man.
That's why I gave you a light-hearted troll response. ;)
Will be ok2 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:12 pm I don’t think people asking questions in regards to updates should be looked at as a bad thing. I’m sure you and Mike are busy with things however transparency is key and keeping us updated on future plans would be ideal.
Meh, it's just not helpful and rather unpleasant. If we had something to share we would've done it, it's not like we're holding out on you. So the only reply we can give to something like this is "please be patient, we'll post a dev update when we have something to share and we'll release an update when we have something to release" which is not helpful for you either and we get tired of saying it after a while.

Personally I had hoped that "lack of updates" topics were a thing of the past because everyone realized they don't help and the updates will come when they come (both the actual updates and the status updates). Poking the devs about a lack of updates doesn't do anything other than anniy them.

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Thu May 12, 2022 7:02 pm

Rapsey wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 6:56 pm
Will be ok2 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:12 pm Sheeesh, it’s just a light hearted topic my man.
That's why I gave you a light-hearted troll response. ;)
Will be ok2 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:12 pm I don’t think people asking questions in regards to updates should be looked at as a bad thing. I’m sure you and Mike are busy with things however transparency is key and keeping us updated on future plans would be ideal.
Meh, it's just not helpful and rather unpleasant. If we had something to share we would've done it, it's not like we're holding out on you. So the only reply we can give to something like this is "please be patient, we'll post a dev update when we have something to share and we'll release an update when we have something to release" which is not helpful for you either and we get tired of saying it after a while.

Personally I had hoped that "lack of updates" topics were a thing of the past because everyone realized they don't help and the updates will come when they come (both the actual updates and the status updates). Poking the devs about a lack of updates doesn't do anything other than anniy them.
Fair, I can enjoy a good troll :prayge:

And as far as annoying the devs go I’m not against annoying @Nazuths :kekw: with all this being said I’ll wait patiently :doge:

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Thu May 12, 2022 8:47 pm

L&A.

Attack like
Honor Player

Post by Attack like » Thu May 12, 2022 9:28 pm

So no loc

Black0utz
Premium Donator

Post by Black0utz » Thu May 12, 2022 10:34 pm

idk why you guys still lose time answering this rwter lol.

my man posting a generic topic asking for same thing he did on several threads (ultra rare stuff)...lol :pogo:

Sorazery
Premium Donator

Post by Sorazery » Fri May 13, 2022 1:00 am

Nazuths wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:47 pmL&A.
dev podcast featuring sorazery and juntow loc? @Nazuths

Iron bubble
Premium Donator

Post by Iron bubble » Sat May 14, 2022 3:29 pm

Rapsey wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 11:24 am We can always give you an update on the decision to unban your account if you'd like.

I need this mate, give me an update instead
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Sat May 14, 2022 3:38 pm

Iron bubble wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 3:29 pm

Appeal denied.

Iron bubble
Premium Donator

Post by Iron bubble » Mon May 16, 2022 1:51 pm

Nazuths wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 3:38 pm
Iron bubble wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 3:29 pm

Appeal denied.
Appeal Un-Denied.
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble