Honest Opinion

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Should I be allowed back on the game?

Yes (On all accounts)
28%
Yes (On HC ONLY)
8%
No
64%

Total votes: 36

Stale fish1
Wise One

Re: Honest Opinion

Post by Stale fish1 » Mon May 09, 2022 4:09 am

Webacklit wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:57 am
Stale fish1 wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:37 am
Webacklit wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 2:24 am

Attention seeking is just not the point. In no way is this a cry for everyone to look at me and give me all the attention. I simply want to know where people stand. You and I both know the community has had very strong opinions on myself and me ever coming back to the game in the past so I'm seeing where people's minds are at 8 years later.
Attention seeking behavior is to act in a way that is likely to elicit attention, usually to elicit validation from others. People are thought to engage in both positive and negative attention seeking behavior independent of the actual benefit or harm to health.
I genuinely do not care about the attention nor am I seeking it. Nice Google definition though.
:copium:

Kylo ren
Honor Player

Post by Kylo ren » Mon May 09, 2022 7:11 am

In my personal opinion, as a 27 - almost 28 - year old, I understand the nostalgia factor, but I think it’s time to move on.

I understand that you’re 23 now, and while you’re younger than I am, I would suggest to you that you focus your time and energy on your life and career path. With the utmost respect to Mike, Rapsey, and the other developers of PkHonor, life is way too short to spend your time on a computer game.

Personally, I’m grateful for all of the worldly connections I’ve made throughout the years that I’ve spent here, and for the vast amount of knowledge that I’ve acquired from all of these different people that I’ve encountered. But at the end of the day, there is so much more to life than PkHonor.

Sometimes, things are better left in the past. So if it’s a vote you’re looking for, then in my opinion, it would be a no. I think that you should move forward in life, and focus on the more important things.

Webacklit
Novice

Post by Webacklit » Mon May 09, 2022 6:20 pm

Kylo ren wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:11 am In my personal opinion, as a 27 - almost 28 - year old, I understand the nostalgia factor, but I think it’s time to move on.

I understand that you’re 23 now, and while you’re younger than I am, I would suggest to you that you focus your time and energy on your life and career path. With the utmost respect to Mike, Rapsey, and the other developers of PkHonor, life is way too short to spend your time on a computer game.

Personally, I’m grateful for all of the worldly connections I’ve made throughout the years that I’ve spent here, and for the vast amount of knowledge that I’ve acquired from all of these different people that I’ve encountered. But at the end of the day, there is so much more to life than PkHonor.

Sometimes, things are better left in the past. So if it’s a vote you’re looking for, then in my opinion, it would be a no. I think that you should move forward in life, and focus on the more important things.
I've mentioned it in one of the replies on here. I am in school and I coach lacrosse for a state and national program. I am focusing my time on life and my career, but I also have some free time in which when I'm not spending it with people IRL, I'd love to be back on here and play + see old friends.

Nostalgia runs very deep and is the reason lots of people still play OSRS. You don't have to invest every ounce of time into the game to enjoy it.

Lykos
Premium Donator

Post by Lykos » Mon May 09, 2022 6:54 pm

Webacklit wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:20 pm I've mentioned it in one of the replies on here. I am in school and I coach lacrosse for a state and national program. I am focusing my time on life and my career, but I also have some free time in which when I'm not spending it with people IRL, I'd love to be back on here and play + see old friends.

Nostalgia runs very deep and is the reason lots of people still play OSRS. You don't have to invest every ounce of time into the game to enjoy it.
Keep deleting my post corrupt mods. Or at least man up and pm me as to why my post was removed.

Anyways, no one cares who you are what you are doing now. Go play another rsps for that nostalgia high. You obsessing specifically over this server is mentally ill. You are very weird. :pogo:
THE DISCONTINUED-DRIVEN RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER

Rest In Peace Lieven

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Mon May 09, 2022 7:02 pm

Lykos wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:54 pm
Webacklit wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:20 pm I've mentioned it in one of the replies on here. I am in school and I coach lacrosse for a state and national program. I am focusing my time on life and my career, but I also have some free time in which when I'm not spending it with people IRL, I'd love to be back on here and play + see old friends.

Keep deleting my post corrupt mods. Or at least man up and pm me as to why my post was removed.

Anyways, no one cares who you are what you are doing now. Go play another rsps for that nostalgia high. You obsessing specifically over this server is mentally ill. You are very weird. :pogo:
:pogo:

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Mon May 09, 2022 7:16 pm

Fungamer wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 10:24 am
Webacklit wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:42 am

Has nothing to do with my appeal. Just curious to see everyone's opinion and how the community views this since in the past the community had very strong opinions. Like Rapsey said in his first post, this has 0 effect on my appeal and is solely for my own personal curiosity.
So like bubbles said, attention seeking is the main point
Attention seeking is just not the point. In no way is this a cry for everyone to look at me and give me all the attention. I simply want to know where people stand. You and I both know the community has had very strong opinions on myself and me ever coming back to the game in the past so I'm seeing where people's minds are at 8 years later.
Why do you even care what people think if it's not attention seeking that you're doing? Their opinion about you wont change the outcome of your appeal. That's likely up to just Ryan and even then he doesn't factor in how much he likes someone as a person when making a decision.

I dunno man. Caring too hard about what people on a rsps think about you is a bit weird and we've already got our hands full with nazuths doing that. :pogo:

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Mon May 09, 2022 9:09 pm

#J4K
#Justice4Church

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Mon May 09, 2022 9:24 pm

Fungamer wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:16 pm
Fungamer wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 10:24 am
So like bubbles said, attention seeking is the main point
Why do you even care what people think if it's not attention seeking that you're doing? Their opinion about you wont change the outcome of your appeal. That's likely up to just Ryan and even then he doesn't factor in how much he likes someone as a person when making a decision.

I dunno man. Caring too hard about what people on a rsps think about you is a bit weird and we've already got our hands full with nazuths doing that. :pogo:
You're seeking my attention with this post, hello, you have it

5alood
Premium Donator

Post by 5alood » Mon May 09, 2022 10:54 pm

nah, your replies alone are enough for me to say you probably are still scummy

Webacklit
Novice

Post by Webacklit » Tue May 10, 2022 1:02 am

5alood wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:54 pm nah, your replies alone are enough for me to say you probably are still scummy
lol wut.