Honest Opinion

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Should I be allowed back on the game?

Yes (On all accounts)
28%
Yes (On HC ONLY)
8%
No
64%

Total votes: 36

Webacklit
Novice

Re: Honest Opinion

Post by Webacklit » Fri May 06, 2022 7:06 pm

The underdog wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 2:54 pm Second chances for all right, where's Kishans unban at?
What a throwback name.

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Sat May 07, 2022 6:02 am

Sales rep v3 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:31 am i mean personally i see no reason in not to be given another try, we have all made mistakes some a lot more then others, but hey we were all young. i mean i agree with the poll statement, yeah it could of been done and delt without, but still,
id agree with giving him another chance, if it means anything,
I don't think it's really about giving a chance (all used up). It's just about whether or not the server still cares about his past actions. The concept of accepting an appeal because 'it's been too long for us to still give a shit' is not one that's typically applied to most players. But in a server this old it comes up.

My tally: most friendships evaporated, he has a net negative reputation, and he's definitely not being welcomed with open arms.

In that situation I'd probably just not come back. But nostalgia is pretty strong, I suppose.

Webacklit
Novice

Post by Webacklit » Sat May 07, 2022 6:06 am

Patel wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 6:02 am
Sales rep v3 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:31 am i mean personally i see no reason in not to be given another try, we have all made mistakes some a lot more then others, but hey we were all young. i mean i agree with the poll statement, yeah it could of been done and delt without, but still,
I don't think it's really about giving a chance (all used up). It's just about whether or not the server still cares about his past actions. The concept of accepting an appeal because 'it's been too long for us to still give a shit' is not one that's typically applied to most players. But in a server this old it comes up.

My tally: most friendships evaporated, he has a net negative reputation, and he's definitely not being welcomed with open arms.

In that situation I'd probably just not come back. But nostalgia is pretty strong, I suppose.
You summed it up pretty well. Nostalgia runs strong indeed.

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Sat May 07, 2022 6:08 am

Webacklit wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 6:06 am
Patel wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 6:02 am

You summed it up pretty well. Nostalgia runs strong indeed.
I suppose it does

Iron bubble
Premium Donator

Post by Iron bubble » Sat May 07, 2022 10:43 pm

what’s the point of this post other than to attention seek, just let the admin team decide in the appeal section lol
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble

Webacklit
Novice

Post by Webacklit » Sun May 08, 2022 12:42 am

Iron bubble wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 10:43 pm what’s the point of this post other than to attention seek, just let the admin team decide in the appeal section lol
Has nothing to do with my appeal. Just curious to see everyone's opinion and how the community views this since in the past the community had very strong opinions. Like Rapsey said in his first post, this has 0 effect on my appeal and is solely for my own personal curiosity.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Sun May 08, 2022 10:24 am

Webacklit wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:42 am
Iron bubble wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 10:43 pm what’s the point of this post other than to attention seek, just let the admin team decide in the appeal section lol
Has nothing to do with my appeal. Just curious to see everyone's opinion and how the community views this since in the past the community had very strong opinions. Like Rapsey said in his first post, this has 0 effect on my appeal and is solely for my own personal curiosity.
So like bubbles said, attention seeking is the main point

Webacklit
Novice

Post by Webacklit » Mon May 09, 2022 2:24 am

Fungamer wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 10:24 am
Attention seeking is just not the point. In no way is this a cry for everyone to look at me and give me all the attention. I simply want to know where people stand. You and I both know the community has had very strong opinions on myself and me ever coming back to the game in the past so I'm seeing where people's minds are at 8 years later.

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Mon May 09, 2022 3:37 am

Webacklit wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 2:24 am

Attention seeking is just not the point. In no way is this a cry for everyone to look at me and give me all the attention. I simply want to know where people stand. You and I both know the community has had very strong opinions on myself and me ever coming back to the game in the past so I'm seeing where people's minds are at 8 years later.
Attention seeking behavior is to act in a way that is likely to elicit attention, usually to elicit validation from others. People are thought to engage in both positive and negative attention seeking behavior independent of the actual benefit or harm to health.

Webacklit
Novice

Post by Webacklit » Mon May 09, 2022 3:57 am

Stale fish1 wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:37 am
Webacklit wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 2:24 am
Attention seeking behavior is to act in a way that is likely to elicit attention, usually to elicit validation from others. People are thought to engage in both positive and negative attention seeking behavior independent of the actual benefit or harm to health.
I genuinely do not care about the attention nor am I seeking it. Nice Google definition though.