Completionist Cape purchase After The First one

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Re: Completionist Cape purchase After The First one

Post by Thearlygamer » Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:14 pm

Hey scammer use your brain a bit here it only cost 10k per cape, so yes 90k for 5 capes. The first cape is only 10k points not 50k, if you make it so you don't need to regain those 50k points then you'd have 40k points after the first one to buy another 4 capes. If you're going to require 10k per cape and 50k for the first one it's still 90k points either way. I thought scammers were smarter than this, I guess not.

Also this is my original reply, stop trying to censor players scammer
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Monys
Forum Addict

Post by Monys » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:20 am

Just make it 50k points to unlock the ability to get infinite comp cape without having any slayer point fee after the 50k has been paid.

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:26 am

Monys wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:20 am Just make it 50k points to unlock the ability to get infinite comp cape without having any slayer point fee after the 50k has been paid.
Compensate me for the points I've already spent

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:37 am

Thearlygamer wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:26 am
Monys wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:20 am Just make it 50k points to unlock the ability to get infinite comp cape without having any slayer point fee after the 50k has been paid.
Compensate me for the points I've already spent
I'd support that

Raj
Developer

Post by Raj » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:35 am

It's actually 10k slayer points cheaper to comp without death than with death, unless the requirement were made to be 60k, for what it's worth

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:02 am

Let’s be honest people only want more than 1 comp to make different ench comps. This benefit shouldn’t be free, cry is free comps should not be.

Also for anyone confused of my comment it was originally removed by a toxic mod trying to silence me.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:06 pm

Thearlygamer wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:02 am Let’s be honest people only want more than 1 comp to make different ench comps. This benefit shouldn’t be free, cry is free comps should not be.

Also for anyone confused of my comment it was originally removed by a toxic mod trying to silence me.
I'm not a fan of Ars either but jfc your posts are getting dumber by the second because you're just out to flame him rather than realizing a person you dislike might still make some good points and suggestions. Pipe down.

You could just dump 50k slayer points into getting death and spend any slayer points you get after that point on buying comps. Thing is, not everyone wants death because its not that powerful anymore and locking comp behind an RNG drop for clues is dumb as hell.

No one is gonna drop a few hundred B (or grind clues) to have this ""massive benefit"". It isn't free either: you still spend pkp, 10k slays, some gp, .... + The custom to begin with.
This is unintended filler content that leads to a maxed player standing at dust devils with chins+chaos comp/blood barrage + magic comp for 3 days straight, fucking up any dust devil tasks irons or newer players will get in those few days. All for them to just buy another comp to make their bank look better.

As it currently stands, people who don't have death need to keep 50k slayer points to buy a cape that costs 10k points. Imagine going to a bakery to buy a $1 bread, you have the $1 bill with you, but you're not allowed to buy it unless you can show you've got another $4. Idk how to explain it to you if you don't think that's stupid.
We've gotten more and more things to spend slayer points on but arguably the rate at which we get them is still somewhat similar.

I'm almost 100% certain that it was a minor oversight. It should've been something like "held 50k slayer points at some point" since that shows you did indeed complete a lot of slayer content, which is more in line with the whole thought behind comp capes. It only gets complained about now because lots of endgame players already had death when comps came out. Once death became outperformed everywhere, lots of people were still using/obtaining it because we weren't spreadsheet-nerds like now and people thought it simply looked cool.

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:38 pm

Fungamer wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:06 pm
Thearlygamer wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:02 am Let’s be honest people only want more than 1 comp to make different ench comps. This benefit shouldn’t be free, cry is free comps should not be.

I'm not a fan of Ars either but jfc your posts are getting dumber by the second because you're just out to flame him rather than realizing a person you dislike might still make some good points and suggestions. Pipe down.
I can acknowledge good points when they are made, none have been made here, so pipe down before I pipe you down.
Fungamer wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:06 pm You could just dump 50k slayer points into getting death and spend any slayer points you get after that point on buying comps. Thing is, not everyone wants death because its not that powerful anymore and locking comp behind an RNG drop for clues is dumb as hell.
Whether you dump 50k in death or keep 50k to unlock more comps, you choose no one is forcing you to unlock death or open clues and comp isn't soley based on RNG, you sound dumb as hell
Fungamer wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:06 pm No one is gonna drop a few hundred B (or grind clues) to have this ""massive benefit"". It isn't free either: you still spend pkp, 10k slays, some gp, .... + The custom to begin with.
Again if you want to unlock death it's your choice, you don't need a magic stone, morph ring, nor death to get a comp cape. Also it is a MASSIVE benefit to unlock all custom comps which is why it should come at a hefty price tag, lucky for you cry is free.
Fungamer wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:06 pm This is unintended filler content that leads to a maxed player standing at dust devils with chins+chaos comp/blood barrage + magic comp for 3 days straight, fucking up any dust devil tasks irons or newer players will get in those few days. All for them to just buy another comp to make their bank look better.
Agreed, lets remove the ability to just afk dust devils for slayer points, shit was broken since it was introduced.
Fungamer wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:06 pm As it currently stands, people who don't have death need to keep 50k slayer points to buy a cape that costs 10k points. Imagine going to a bakery to buy a $1 bread, you have the $1 bill with you, but you're not allowed to buy it unless you can show you've got another $4. Idk how to explain it to you if you don't think that's stupid.
We've gotten more and more things to spend slayer points on but arguably the rate at which we get them is still somewhat similar.
50k is the threshold required to purchase, 10k is the cost how do you not understand this? If we're asking Mike to make the game easier because people are crying it's one thing, but say that and stop making excuses. I'm sure it was linked to have a 50k slayer point requirement since that's what's required to unlock death which is seen as end game material which end game shit should be required for a COMPLETIONIST cape. Be happy they didn't require death to be unlocked as the only option.
Fungamer wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:06 pm I'm almost 100% certain that it was a minor oversight. It should've been something like "held 50k slayer points at some point" since that shows you did indeed complete a lot of slayer content, which is more in line with the whole thought behind comp capes. It only gets complained about now because lots of endgame players already had death when comps came out. Once death became outperformed everywhere, lots of people were still using/obtaining it because we weren't spreadsheet-nerds like now and people thought it simply looked cool.
"held 50k slayer points at some point" also means insta buy 5 capes as soon as you achieve it, as I stated before. Also I'm 100000% certain it wasn't oversight (see how assumptions work?) Lets remove the ability to farm slayer points, increase the amount of points rewarded (only because of perks being added), and keep the cost high since unlocking custom comp capes shouldn't be easy! Stop making grinds easier for people who want to cry

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:17 pm

I zba

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:20 pm

Please keep on topic and avoid flaming or baiting.