Arrsenic and PKH

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Arrsenic
Premium Donator

Re: Arrsenic and PKH

Post by Arrsenic » Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:01 am

Masteel wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:00 am
Ryan wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:50 am Re-read my post “Actual”. Please try and discredit my evidence. Mere coincidence that I ban a player with the name “richardharley” then a few days later a “brand new player” joins the server, who also goes by the name richardharley.

May as well stop the act now, it’s just embarrassing now.

Next time you try and avoid bans, don’t use the same email addresses.
I literally have no clue what you're talking about - stop trying to divert the attention from the actual problem.

You've always stIck of for arrsenic, didn't you take his side the time he was a MM and then went on someone else's account to PK? Shouldn't you be punishing your staff for promising a reward? the same way you would punish players?

it's clear as day how bias you're towards your staff.

THE STAFF YOU HAVE TODAY WILL EITHER GROW THE SERVER OR WILL BE THE DOWNFALL OF A SERVER.
As i said, it was obvious that you were going to use the lastcard you had on me which is a shakedown or a blackmail the moment i refused to reward you more than 15b because i can afford rewarding you the amounts you dream of then you went and mentioned "ill post this to the community, you already have had a tumble or you can just consult and reward me a real reward" and thats why i blocked you on discord, you shouldve posted the whole conversation.

Apparently you arent allowed to play PKhonor at all sadly.

Anyway, bless you .
“The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people.”