Arrsenic and PKH

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Re: Arrsenic and PKH

Post by Thierryu1 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:39 am

He is special alright

Masteel
Rookie

Post by Masteel » Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:42 am

Rapsey wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:32 am
Stale fish1 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:09 am Gotta agree here. Arrs has no right going around offering a "reward" for it to only be shut down as soon as the proof is handed over.. sounds like someone was trying to get some credit back after some previous actions.

Anyway gj on doing the right thing masteel
I agree that Arrsenic shouldn't have said anything about a reward. As soon as he said it he came to me asking if he could give a reward for it. I told him we don't do rewards for reporting people and that he shouldn't have said that. Then, and because of this, I told Masteel explicitly that no one does rewards for this. And then he decided to send the evidence anyway. Probably because Flodder scammed him in the past and he wanted to get him banned, reward or no reward.

But why stop trying as long as you have a straw to grasp at.

This thread makes it perfectly clear that it's not about reprimanding Arrsenic for saying something he shouldn't have said without confirming it first. It's all about using that as leverage to get a reward, even though he knew full well that there wouldn't be one. That one misstep gives him an excuse, something to justify getting the special treatment he's been pursuing from the start.
Rapsey,

You never ruled out the reward as well, please see below screenshot you confirming to check with Ryan regarding a reward as he can also decide:
https://gyazo.com/d1b12bf73fa7d0fd33f54a4ad52a4f78

Only once I provided the evidence,, I really started getting a direct answer, to be honest, I put my trust in the staff like ALL of us players would, but seems like it completely backfired.

Ryan
Staff Manager

Post by Ryan » Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:42 am

Masteel wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:45 am
Ryan wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:42 am You missed a few very important key points in this post. Which I'll kindly outline for you below.

1. You are the full banned player "Actual". I re-banned your account less than a week ago, obviously you avoided it and thought by making a new discord and game account that I wouldn't notice. You're not welcome on PKHonor to begin with.

2. I said, in very simple words when asked, "No, we do not give out rewards for players posting a report". I'm not sure why you're pretending I didn't reply to you? We quite literally had an argument about how I refused to give you a reward for it? I believe you responded with something along the lines of "Staff clearly don't care about their players" and logged out.

3. You've actively been involved in real world trading well over 5+ times, each time you've been removed from the community. You beg and plead a sorry sob story that you've grown up and learned your lesson, but here we are back in the same situation, 5 years later. Once again involved in real world trading. You will never learn, and that is exactly why we don't let you play.

So the long and the short of it, no. You're not getting a reward. You're getting banned.

Good day.
1. I've never been banned on PKH, please can you show me evidence of this?

2. You only mentioned no reward is given once I had provided evidence of the user trying to sell gold

3. I have never had a RWT case, this is the first time I have reported a player for trying to sell gold.

4. If I'm a player who's "full banned" should the user who's been banned, be allowed to play? You're claiming I'm a player who isn't supposed to be playing?

Let’s just say you weren’t very smart when you made your new accounts.

I banned you a week ago on the account “I stack gps” I can provide an overwhelming amount of proof that “I stack gps” is “actual” because I have discord chats of you begging me to let you play, how sorry you were and how you would never be involved in rwt ever again (ironic, I know).

Let’s fast forward to your new discord account “Richardharley”. This is where it gets really funny. The email addresses you used on “i stack gps” are quite literally “richardharley****@*******.com”

Masteel
Rookie

Post by Masteel » Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:46 am

Ryan wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:42 am
Masteel wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:45 am
Ryan wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:42 am You missed a few very important key points in this post. Which I'll kindly outline for you below.

1. You are the full banned player "Actual". I re-banned your account less than a week ago, obviously you avoided it and thought by making a new discord and game account that I wouldn't notice. You're not welcome on PKHonor to begin with.

2. I said, in very simple words when asked, "No, we do not give out rewards for players posting a report". I'm not sure why you're pretending I didn't reply to you? We quite literally had an argument about how I refused to give you a reward for it? I believe you responded with something along the lines of "Staff clearly don't care about their players" and logged out.

3. You've actively been involved in real world trading well over 5+ times, each time you've been removed from the community. You beg and plead a sorry sob story that you've grown up and learned your lesson, but here we are back in the same situation, 5 years later. Once again involved in real world trading. You will never learn, and that is exactly why we don't let you play.

So the long and the short of it, no. You're not getting a reward. You're getting banned.

Good day.
1. I've never been banned on PKH, please can you show me evidence of this?

2. You only mentioned no reward is given once I had provided evidence of the user trying to sell gold

3. I have never had a RWT case, this is the first time I have reported a player for trying to sell gold.

4. If I'm a player who's "full banned" should the user who's been banned, be allowed to play? You're claiming I'm a player who isn't supposed to be playing?

Let’s just say you weren’t very smart when you made your new accounts.

I banned you a week ago on the account “I stack gps” I can provide an overwhelming amount of proof that “I stack gps” is “actual” because I have discord chats of you begging me to let you play, how sorry you were and how you would never be involved in rwt ever again (ironic, I know).

Let’s fast forward to your new discord account “Richardharley”. This is where it gets really funny. The email addresses you used on “i stack gps” are quite literally “richardharley****@*******.com”
Think you got this one wrong mate - I have never ever been banned on PKH, please do your research before accusing me off being someone I'm not.

Ryan
Staff Manager

Post by Ryan » Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:50 am

Re-read my post “Actual”. Please try and discredit my evidence. Mere coincidence that I ban a player with the name “richardharley” then a few days later a “brand new player” joins the server, who also goes by the name richardharley.

May as well stop the act now, it’s just embarrassing now.

Next time you try and avoid bans, don’t use the same email addresses.

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:54 am

When you think you've seen it all on PkHonor, someone comes by and proves you wrong.
:prayge:

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:56 am

Isn't not Pkh if we don't have a monthly drama thread. Thanks :thumbsup:

Jayden
Game Administrator

Post by Jayden » Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:58 am

Brant wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:56 am Isn't not Pkh if we don't have a monthly drama thread. Thanks :thumbsup:
i miss the days where it was marklauten instead
May the Big tiddy goth bitches surround you forever, Fly High my friend.<3

Masteel
Rookie

Post by Masteel » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:00 am

Ryan wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:50 am Re-read my post “Actual”. Please try and discredit my evidence. Mere coincidence that I ban a player with the name “richardharley” then a few days later a “brand new player” joins the server, who also goes by the name richardharley.

I literally have no clue what you're talking about - stop trying to divert the attention from the actual problem.

You've always stIck of for arrsenic, didn't you take his side the time he was a MM and then went on someone else's account to PK? Shouldn't you be punishing your staff for promising a reward? the same way you would punish players?

it's clear as day how bias you're towards your staff.

THE STAFF YOU HAVE TODAY WILL EITHER GROW THE SERVER OR WILL BE THE DOWNFALL OF A SERVER.

Ryan
Staff Manager

Post by Ryan » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:06 am

Masteel wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:00 am
Ryan wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:50 am Re-read my post “Actual”. Please try and discredit my evidence. Mere coincidence that I ban a player with the name “richardharley” then a few days later a “brand new player” joins the server, who also goes by the name richardharley.

I literally have no clue what you're talking about - stop trying to divert the attention from the actual problem.

You've always stIck of for arrsenic, didn't you take his side the time he was a MM and then went on someone else's account to PK? Shouldn't you be punishing your staff for promising a reward? the same way you would punish players?

it's clear as day how bias you're towards your staff.

THE STAFF YOU HAVE TODAY WILL EITHER GROW THE SERVER OR WILL BE THE DOWNFALL OF A SERVER.

Yep, figured. Avoid it all together. Consider yourself re-banned.

The issue of arrsenic “promising you” a reward? I had a chat with him, he told you to ask me. You did, I said no. What’s the issue there?

Don’t avoid full bans, come back here and try to cause unnecessary drama.

/thread