Do you support loopholing? or a mistake?

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Sorazery
Premium Donator

Do you support loopholing? or a mistake?

Post by Sorazery » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:48 pm

a new thread ! always fun innit.

context! Empty pot has a discord channel where people can host giveaways! for eye of ra's birthday there was a giveaway hosted by mod whiist ! (see pictures) Image
free online fotoalbum

I was asleep when this happend, when i woke up i saw it and i called them out for rigging it. by calling them 'riggers' (see picture)

Im from the Netherlands, if someone fucks you over you got 'genaait/rigged', you call that person a 'naaier/rigger'. English isn't my first languege, I'm pretty knowledgeable but I don't know a word for every situation. Since the giveaway got Rigged in this occasion. My first reponse to this was to call him out for being a rigger. Now ! Is it my fault people make it out to be 'nigger'???

People I talk to on a daily basis in my clan or in our discord's voice chat know I haven't said that word ever. No cap not hiding anything or what so ever. i've never said the n word. So why would I all of the sudden yell ingame when empty talks to me saying he will reroll again (bait), shut up 'n word' ? doesn't make any sense, but appereantly I had malicous intend and I'm a secret genius loopholer !

As you can see admin church said I got muted for saying another thing after I told Empty to 'shut up rigger'.

Empty then said i was loopholing again, so i told him to 'stop baiting rigger'.

A few minutes later i get this:

No warnings, no nothing ! instant perm muted.

Make off this thread what ever you want, I wasn't loopholing nor being racist. It's literally the word I would use since I don't know any better, making me out for racist or saying i clearly knew what i was doing is like talking to a brick fucking wall since I didnt. Never was racist or will be so suck 1

out here to clean my name.

Raj
Developer

Re: Do you support loopholing? or a mistake?

Post by Raj » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:52 pm

I said it in Discord and I'll say it again. This is either a huge meme, or one of the most interesting cases of genuine ignorance I've ever encountered

Whiist
Premium Donator

Post by Whiist » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:55 pm

We have to keep in mind how other players may have interpreted what you said. Even if you did not mean it in a negative way, others could've misunderstood what you were trying to say.

The opinions of all players have to be taken into account when considering what to do in situations like these.
Pigeon Force

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:59 pm

Alright welcome.
Firstly i'd like to sum up a bit of what happened if people are not interested in reading this whole thread with poor formatting ;) jk anyway.
So Whiist did indeed host a giveaway and you managed to win it at first, obviously he then proceed to re-roll you, which he can do because he was the one to host the giveaway and not me.
Even I, myself could re-roll anybody i don't like that much from some of my giveaways, but i refuse to do that because i believe everyone should have equal chances of winning which is exactly why i use that bot to generate giveaway winners.
I can't talk for whiist's behalf but i do believe he did reroll you jokingly as it's been a reoccurring meme in my discord to re-roll you, after you always beg for giveaways (alot less these days).

what it comes to loopholing as you saw in that one screenshot i called you out for loopholing, but that was jokingly done. I didn't think you would proceed to go and yell that in game.
After our long discussion on ::Discord what the moderators and admins and myself told you, it's all about context.
You shouldn't have yelled that and now you know that, you made a mistake unknowingly without any intentions. I do genuinely believe that you didn't mean to make people think that you were 'racist' and even when i yelled 'loophole please mute' or something of that nature it was obviously a joke since me and you are never actually serious with eachother.

And as i also said, saying "Rigg*r" around people that do NOT know the context, could seem really racist.
This is just one of those things that you learn from hopefully and do not do it again.

Whiist
Premium Donator

Post by Whiist » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:02 pm

Empty wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:59 pm I can't talk for whiist's behalf but i do believe he did reroll you jokingly as it's been a reoccurring meme in my discord to re-roll you, after you always beg for giveaways (alot less these days).
Can confirm it was for the luls. I even included a poll because it was funnier that way.
:lol:
Pigeon Force

Sorazery
Premium Donator

Post by Sorazery » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:05 pm

Empty wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:59 pm Alright welcome.
Firstly i'd like to sum up a bit of what happened if people are not interested in reading this whole thread with poor formatting ;) jk anyway.
So Whiist did indeed host a giveaway and you managed to win it at first, obviously he then proceed to re-roll you, which he can do because he was the one to host the giveaway and not me.
Even I, myself could re-roll anybody i don't like that much from some of my giveaways, but i refuse to do that because i believe everyone should have equal chances of winning which is exactly why i use that bot to generate giveaway winners.
I can't talk for whiist's behalf but i do believe he did reroll you jokingly as it's been a reoccurring meme in my discord to re-roll you, after you always beg for giveaways (alot less these days).

what it comes to loopholing as you saw in that one screenshot i called you out for loopholing, but that was jokingly done. I didn't think you would proceed to go and yell that in game.
After our long discussion on ::Discord what the moderators and admins and myself told you, it's all about context.
You shouldn't have yelled that and now you know that, you made a mistake unknowingly without any intentions. I do genuinely believe that you didn't mean to make people think that you were 'racist' and even when i yelled 'loophole please mute' or something of that nature it was obviously a joke since me and you are never actually serious with eachother.

And as i also said, saying "Rigg*r" around people that do NOT know the context, could seem really racist.
This is just one of those things that you learn from hopefully and do not do it again.
Talking to the staff was like talking to a brick fucking wall on discord, since nobody would even consider me genuinly having made a mistake, so im not taking that whole conversation into account since it was that 1 sided.

I didn't bat an eye towards me saying rigger, and nobody in yell did either till you asked for a loophole mute loc. cba with the 2 faced moments you give me.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:05 pm

I support the mute. I don't support Juntow getting banned from the discord over this thing, probably because he's black.

I might or might not have tried to bribe legit stragglers with donator rank to yell rigger, they wouldn't even do it for 1b. Should say enough.
#Justice4Church

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:06 pm

Sorazery wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:05 pm I didn't bat an eye towards me saying rigger, and nobody in yell did either till you asked for a loophole mute loc. cba with the 2 faced moments you give me.
I just find it lowkey ridiculous that you are putting all the blame on me for the mistake that you did.
Anyway i'll leave it at that.

Supertuppers
Honor Player

Post by Supertuppers » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:07 pm

but in this case then pot he didn't understand the context of rigger? He called you a rigger for thinking you rigged the giveaway so he has used the word 'rigger' to say that you have rigged the giveaway so he couldn't win? so he has used the word Rigger in a none offensive way? not to also say he isn't English, so its the best way for him to describe some one who has rigged something? I am also still struggling to process the fact 'rigger' can be seen as a racial slur yet I have seen thousands of times 'nigga' never get punished? I mean the whole 'context' doesn't seem to add up and seems a cop out card to me
ImageImage

Sorazery
Premium Donator

Post by Sorazery » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:09 pm

The underdog wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:05 pm I support the mute. I don't support Juntow getting banned from the discord over this thing, probably because he's black.

I might or might not have tried to bribe legit stragglers with donator rank to yell rigger, they wouldn't even do it for 1b. Should say enough.
well you are entitled to have your opinion ! and free juntow