What makes PKH so special to you?

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Uim legolas
Premium Donator

Re: What makes PKH so special to you?

Post by Uim legolas » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:03 am

Probably the whales in the wilderness....

On a real note, the close friendships for sure!
SO to Errobbie, Kera, Juntow and many more!

They're the reason I never bothered with other rsps's.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:05 am

Uim legolas wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:03 am Probably the whales in the wilderness....

Oh man I wonder how my scottish rat is doing. Miss that guy. Robbie, Reece and me #1 Minecraft Factions pkers.

Uim legolas
Premium Donator

Post by Uim legolas » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:09 am

Fungamer wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:05 am
Uim legolas wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:03 am Probably the whales in the wilderness....

Oh man I wonder how my scottish rat is doing. Miss that guy. Robbie, Reece and me #1 Minecraft Factions pkers.
Man I haven't heard of them in like 7 years. Probably my most fun years, back when pure pking was still a thing, and I had a pure for a main.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:33 am

Uim legolas wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:09 am
Fungamer wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:05 am

Man I haven't heard of them in like 7 years. Probably my most fun years, back when pure pking was still a thing, and I had a pure for a main.
Part of the reason why I need a few extra 2b's for comp rn is cause I reset my combat stats to become a turmoil pure back then :lol: Those were some crazy times. They're the first people I ever played with in voice, in any game. Took me so long bc I was too busy LARPing as a 16yo while I was like 14 and needed my voice to become deeper LOL.
I hope they see this thread because of some miracle so they know we still think about them.

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:22 pm

Me.
I'm very special.

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:26 pm

Thierryu1 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:22 pm Me.
I'm very special.
He.
He's very special.

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:43 pm

I've told this story before but to distract from the joke responses from our resident court jesters:

I started playing runescape in 2001, when runescape 2 came out. I knew people who played classic, as they were the people who got me into RS2, but I never played it myself. My grandmother had a friend who told her about it who got me and my brother into it. So for the first few years I "played" by sitting in her lap and "helping". After I got to be a bit older I started playing myself and got big time addicted to the game and basically played it nonstop until right before RS3 came out when I quit. I quit sometime mid 2011 because I had done everything there was to do and had lost most of my friends for a stupid reason I'll save for another day.

So 6 or so years pass and I start getting that serious nostalgia itch in the back of my brain. I know I can't handle another MMO addiction while I'm busy with college so I decide to try an RSPS. After weeks of research, testing, double blind surveys, and other made up stuff, I went to the only toplist that I remembered and picked one at random that wasn't number 1, cause I don't trust the top spots to be legit.

And that's how I got here, random nostalgia itch plus random chance on a random toplist. The thing I love is how @Pkh takeover reminds me of my grandmother and scratches that nostalgia itch.

Nazuths
Developer

Post by Nazuths » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:54 pm

Church wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:43 pm I've told this story before but to distract from the joke responses from our resident court jesters:

I started playing runescape in 2001, when runescape 2 came out. I knew people who played classic, as they were the people who got me into RS2, but I never played it myself. My grandmother had a friend who told her about it who got me and my brother into it. So for the first few years I "played" by sitting in her lap and "helping". After I got to be a bit older I started playing myself and got big time addicted to the game and basically played it nonstop until right before RS3 came out when I quit. I quit sometime mid 2011 because I had done everything there was to do and had lost most of my friends for a stupid reason I'll save for another day.

So 6 or so years pass and I start getting that serious nostalgia itch in the back of my brain. I know I can't handle another MMO addiction while I'm busy with college so I decide to try an RSPS. After weeks of research, testing, double blind surveys, and other made up stuff, I went to the only toplist that I remembered and picked one at random that wasn't number 1, cause I don't trust the top spots to be legit.

And that's how I got here, random nostalgia itch plus random chance on a random toplist. The thing I love is how @Pkh takeover reminds me of my grandmother and scratches that nostalgia itch.
But what makes PkHonor special to you LOL

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:03 pm

Church wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:43 pm I've told this story before but to distract from the joke responses from our resident court jesters:

Who asked?

Somedudedw
Premium Donator

Post by Somedudedw » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:16 pm

The court jesters came anyway lolol gf church but that was a nice post. wholesome af man