Discussion on Invasion of Privacy and Rule breaking

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Fungamer
Developer

Re: Discussion on Invasion of Privacy and Rule breaking

Post by Fungamer » Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:41 pm

Marklauten wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:20 pm
Also my work shown is in another thread, where raspey pull my .py file. This file was running at the time he pulled it. If he could see all of my file he would see many other reason to perma ban me for not just botting. But he can't he is just trying to scare people in submission.

Your work isn't shown. You're making assumptions based on one big assumption: Everything you do and have is perfectly secure, thus Rapsey must've gotten into your system by doing some magic wojo stuff with PKH.

In fact, Rapsey even shed light on HOW he got into your system: Your system wasn't up to date with security patches. Bet you don't want that to happen in the workplace (y'know, since you're a security expert) unless it's for justifiable reasons :lol:

Anyways, it's not that much of an unreasonable assumption: As Brant and Thoby have said, Java lets you access any files on your system. So yeah, Rapsey may have gotten into your system with help from PKH. Thing is, he had to get out of his way to do it. PKH isn't one big virus that gets people hacked.

Fkn hell, do you assume a chef is gonna give food poisoning to everyone just because one person challenged the chef with "hey, give me a meal that'll cause food poisoning"?
Once again. Hack me! I'm open to it.
I mean JFC, you said it again. If this for any reason ever goes to court I will not only go with Rapsey for a beer but also spare him the costs of getting a lawyer and pull out my "law course" (for lack of a better word) that I had during Security Essentials in my first year back when I was working on an associates degree in System Administration & Network Engineering :lol:

Either way, there is proof that Arrsenic logged on the account. Even moderators are able to see this in the logs. Part of the issue here is that no Player Made Deal thread was made, and the discussion about whether or not PMD threads should be the #1 requirement for punishment to be given is being discussed here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=83469

At the end of the day this thread serves no purpose and should be L&A'd or kept open longer just for the memes, but there aren't gonna be any constructive discussions going on here.

Petition to merge this thread with the pkh memes thread?

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:43 pm

Someone make me a tl;dr please? Too much drama on "Mark's Case : The botting " for me to keep up

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:50 pm

Respire1337 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:43 pm Someone make me a tl;dr please? Too much drama on "Mark's Case : The botting " for me to keep up
Mark got clapped
Cant take the L
Makes a fuss
IT nerds of the community/staff are laughing while giving counter arguments
We're waiting for Rapsey to absolutely rek him

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:41 pm

When you download any Runescape private server you accept the risk that your computer will be compromised. As long as the 3neeths keep donating with stolen credit cards we're fine.
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:52 pm

and since people afk 24/7, rapsey has access to your files which are loaded into memory (running) 24/7
So what you're saying is afking is bad

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:57 pm

Patel wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:52 pm
and since people afk 24/7, rapsey has access to your files which are loaded into memory (running) 24/7
So what you're saying is afking is bad
If a mod is in ::brb for longer than 5 min then they should instantly lose their rank, change my mind!

Ryan
Staff Manager

Post by Ryan » Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:56 am

For what it’s worth, you’re not welcomed by the community or the staff team. You are to be banned on site if you make a new account. Because all you do is try and exploit the server and the community.

This post is full of salt. You tried to hide the fact you were botting, then somebody smarter than you caught you and publicly humiliated you for it. That’s what this entire post is about.

Korasi2
Premium Donator

Post by Korasi2 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:31 am

good to see forums active with fun content to read 8-)

Isaac
Honor Player

Post by Isaac » Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:13 pm

Ha ha computer goes *BRRT*

Whiist
Premium Donator

Post by Whiist » Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:21 pm

Isaac wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:13 pm Ha ha computer goes *BRRT*
Pigeon Force