FP and Dicing Poll

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Should There Be Flower Poker and Dicing Implemented?

Yes
22%
No
67%
(Flower Poker only)
8%
(Dicing only)
3%

Total votes: 36

M e l 0
Premium Donator

FP and Dicing Poll

Post by M e l 0 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:21 am

Greetings everyone! First I'd like to start off by saying that gambling is a very slippery slope whether in the game or real life that can lead you to rags or riches. With that being said, I'd like the bring up the suggestion of implementing dicing and flower poker. I personally think bringing in a different dynamic of gambling will bring not only a sector of new players, as well as marketing facilitation, but give existing players new content that can be used responsibly for a good time. I've had various requests to make this poll and I apologize if it has been presented before. Cheers! :badjokeeel:

Brant
Fanatic

Re: FP and Dicing Poll

Post by Brant » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:31 am

There has been multiple threads talking about the addition of fp and dicing before, perhaps @Iron adam or @Monys can link them. I would but I'm at work currently.

I dont see the point in adding them. Gambling should not of been added in a game like this from day one and I will always stand by that. As for bringing new players, I highly doubt that. It's just the same as duel arena except the host has advantage and then it brings in the whole idea of having trusted host and easily leads to more scam possibility. Overall, a bad idea and more then likely will never happen :thumbsdown:

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:31 am

i didnt read anything else than the title, and i can see where you are coming from with this thread but i dont think gambling should be highly encouraged on pkhonor like it is on other private servers.

no for me

Hoping
Known Venturer

Post by Hoping » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:32 am

i believe it should honestly be implemented.. whether morally wrong or not, it will bring more money for mike, more people for the economy, and more fun ingame.

M e l 0
Premium Donator

Post by M e l 0 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:33 am

Brant wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:31 am There has been multiple threads talking about the addition of fp and dicing before, perhaps @Iron adam or @Monys can link them. I would but I'm at work currently.

I dont see the point in adding them. Gambling should not of been added in a game like this from day one and I will always stand by that. As for bringing new players, I highly doubt that. It's just the same as duel arena except the host has advantage and then it brings in the whole idea of having trusted host and easily leads to more scam possibility. Overall, a bad idea and more then likely will never happen :thumbsdown:
Respectable but it is a feature of the game implemented by Jagex not some custom shit to lure kids into gambling. It is a feature of the game being limited to the masses because of some fragile opinions from a few. Slumpy

M e l 0
Premium Donator

Post by M e l 0 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:33 am

Empty wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:31 am i didnt read anything else than the title, and i can see where you are coming from with this thread but i dont think gambling should be highly encouraged on pkhonor like it is on other private servers.

no for me
no reasoning?

M e l 0
Premium Donator

Post by M e l 0 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:34 am

Hoping wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:32 am i believe it should honestly be implemented.. whether morally wrong or not, it will bring more money for mike, more people for the economy, and more fun ingame.
you see it

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:43 am

M e l 0 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:33 am
Brant wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:31 am There has been multiple threads talking about the addition of fp and dicing before, perhaps @Iron adam or @Monys can link them. I would but I'm at work currently.

Respectable but it is a feature of the game implemented by Jagex not some custom shit to lure kids into gambling. It is a feature of the game being limited to the masses because of some fragile opinions from a few. Slumpy
Then tell me why it was removed from runescape?? They removed it because it was gambling, while the duel arena wasn't because it was by extention, controllable
It's not a feature it was a mistake that should of never happened. This will not do anything for the server except bring in toxic players which is something we don't need.

I can already tell you are gonna be a fucking prick about it just on how fast you respond and the fact you don't know how to not duplicate post.

viewtopic.php?f=92&t=71658
viewtopic.php?f=92&t=66233
viewtopic.php?f=92&t=40294
viewtopic.php?f=134&t=81699&hilit=Flower+poker
Last edited by Brant on Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:44 am

M e l 0 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:33 am no reasoning?
Empty wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:31 am i dont think gambling should be highly encouraged on pkhonor like it is on other private servers.

M e l 0
Premium Donator

Post by M e l 0 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:02 am

Brant wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:43 am
M e l 0 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:33 am

Then tell me why it was removed from runescape?? They removed it because it was gambling, while the duel arena wasn't because it was by extention, controllable
It's not a feature it was a mistake that should of never happened. This will not do anything for the server except bring in toxic players which is something we don't need.

I can already tell you are gonna be a fucking prick about it just on how fast you respond and the fact you don't know how to not duplicate post.
the jokes write themselves omegalul