Where juntow

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
The underdog
Premium Donator

Where juntow

Post by The underdog » Mon May 03, 2021 12:01 am

Let's gather some information here and discuss theories. Since there's no central location with clues to his disappearance I thought this is the best place to go.

His phone still receives messages, but it's never read. Meaning his phone is being charged still. He doesn't respond on other platforms.

Possible scenarios:
- Vinny bribed him to not talk to the fams or he lost a bet.
- irl clanwar.
- police violence.
- shattered phone screen, tv screen and computer screen.
- bat virus.
- he found out he's going bald and thus made the logical choice to commit sudoku.
- he became homeless when his family suddenly became racist
- Vinny killed him while pking, thus he made the logical choice to commit sudoku.
- he has seen the light.
- he found the truth.
- he turned antifam/roodlood.

Please share any information.
Wishlist of updates:
Pathing tings

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Re: Where juntow

Post by Iron adam » Mon May 03, 2021 12:56 am

Last Message he sent on Discord was 21 April. He was on do not disturb for 1 week and is now offline.
Last message could be interpreted as a goodbye message. Lieven might be deeply involved in this..

Proof:
Spoiler: show
Nazuths claimed that he was on vacation in Aruba... I don't buy that for a second... Possible kidnapping or extortion play by Nazuths

Proof:

DJ Church was also not very helpful. He wouldn't help me get his irl name to search police reports either.

Proof:
M A L E K (GOLD YARD) is monitoring rw and the rest of those scum servers. No sign of life.
❤️ Juntow ❤️ Thoby ❤️ Monys ❤️ Nazuths ❤️ Patel ❤️

Ahmed elrahi
Donator

Post by Ahmed elrahi » Mon May 03, 2021 1:02 am

Guys please help find my black brother. I miss him so much and I just want him home safe.

I believe he may have stayed out after curfew to get some punani and the police racially profiled him and shot and killed an unarmed black man.

I’m offering a $2 reward for any information that leads to the whereabouts of juntow

Pim
Premium Donator

Post by Pim » Mon May 03, 2021 1:04 am

he's in prison and his brother charges and checks his phone daily to sell drugs

Stale fish1

Post by Stale fish1 » Mon May 03, 2021 1:59 am

Ahmed elrahi wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:02 am
Guys please help find my black brother. I miss him so much and I just want him home safe.

I believe he may have stayed out after curfew to get some punani and the police racially profiled him and shot and killed an unarmed black man.

I’m offering a $2 reward for any information that leads to the whereabouts of juntow
His discord was online yday on mobile symbol, he has also moved from ::cpvp I believe he is alive and well just zba with ur shit

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Mon May 03, 2021 2:09 am

Stale fish1 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:59 am
Ahmed elrahi wrote:

His discord was online yday on mobile symbol, he has also moved from ::cpvp I believe he is alive and well just zba with ur shit
Sorry but That makes no sense...
❤️ Juntow ❤️ Thoby ❤️ Monys ❤️ Nazuths ❤️ Patel ❤️

Stale fish1

Post by Stale fish1 » Mon May 03, 2021 2:18 am

Iron adam wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 2:09 am
Stale fish1 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:59 am
Ahmed elrahi wrote:

Sorry but That makes no sense...
How so