State of PkHonor

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

State of PkHonor

Post by Thearlygamer » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:43 am

I want to start by saying I don't mean this post to bring more negativity, or bad feedback about the server and its community. I'm looking for this to be a constructive conversation.

First point
I've noticed a bit more toxicity in the community recently to a handful of pkers/clanners, and I've personally grown tired that it's lasted this long. I get that staff and owners don't want to be too overbearing when it comes to punishing people for doing as they please, but if it's effecting a larger portion of the community I don't think it'd be beneficial to allow the toxicity to continue. This can be said for both the pker, and the pvmer that they killed. Seeing the constant bickering back and fourth has grown old and knowing that some of these pkers are bug abusing to get kills with no repercussions, or hot fixes, also grows old. Although a hot fix to some bugs would be ideal, I know it's not how things work, but I also know it shouldn't take as long as it has for some of these to be fixed. I'll hope those who see this can help link some of these bug reports on this post.

Second Point
Updates still taking as long as they always have. I'll admit that there has been some amazing updates this last year, and I remember Rapsey saying that there probably hasn't been much progress recently, but a simple update to the community letting us know why it's been so quiet would be appreciated. Looking at Mike recently stating that the Inferno should be released soon seems to have hyped up the community in a good way and I think little things like that could go a long way, even if it's just being transparent and saying there hasn't been much going on.

Third Point
This goes almost hand in hand with updates, but it'd be nice if we could get a spreadsheet of what's planned for PkHonor and where Mike and Rapsey plan to take the server in the future. It'd be nice if we could get deadline for things so we know when future updates come, of course with the community knowing that it has to be flexible. I know Mike didn't expect to take as long as he has on CoX, but the transparency has helped some understand.

There's been so many good things going on, I'm just saddened that I haven't been wanting to log in recently because I know what to expect as far as the toxicity goes, and going home and seeing all the afk accounts. I truly do want PkHonor to do good, I just don't know what else I can do besides vent
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Stale fish1
Wise One

Re: State of PkHonor

Post by Stale fish1 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:41 am

When a large portion of the toxicity is lead by a staff member what do ya expect lmao

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:49 am

lol

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:58 am

lol

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:31 am

Stale fish1 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:41 am When a large portion of the toxicity is lead by a staff member what do ya expect lmao
He's not. One thing that happens a lot with toxic people is they need to find some sort of excuse to justify their behavior and actions, this is just the latest in a long line of people making up "valid reasons" to act childish.

Even if you wanted to argue he was too toxic, two wrongs don't make a right.

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:39 am

Church wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:31 am
Stale fish1 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:41 am When a large portion of the toxicity is lead by a staff member what do ya expect lmao
He's not. One thing that happens a lot with toxic people is they need to find some sort of excuse to justify their behavior and actions, this is just the latest in a long line of people making up "valid reasons" to act childish.

Why is it not just me that says this then? Why is it that a large portion of people that are not in his cc think the same?

Edit: as said in my previous comment I'm not directing this at just him but instead the cc he leads as well :)

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:56 am

Stale fish1 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:39 am

Why is it not just me that says this then? Why is it that a large portion of people that are not in his cc think the same?

Edit: as said in my previous comment I'm not directing this at just him but instead the cc he leads as well :)
It's pretty easy to just arbitrarily say "a large portion" and not actually have any way of being asked to prove who has issues with him.

His CC isn't him, he can't be held personally responsible for every negative interaction you have with someone in the cc.

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:04 am

Church wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:56 am

It's pretty easy to just arbitrarily say "a large portion" and not actually have any way of being asked to prove who has issues with him.

His CC isn't him, he can't be held personally responsible for every negative interaction you have with someone in the cc.
Again church, not saying that he's responsible but he is awfully biased toward them.

And I know you're just going to say "no he isn't he is fair" then Rapsey is probably going to jump to his defence as well.

And tbh I couldn't care less. I lost all motivation and started looking elsewhere right after we were promised cox then we had 0 updates for several months only to be told that it was Too hard

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:06 am

Stale fish1 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:04 am

Again church, not saying that he's responsible but he is awfully biased toward them.

And I know you're just going to say "no he isn't he is fair" then Rapsey is probably going to jump to his defence as well.

And tbh I couldn't care less. I lost all motivation and started looking elsewhere right after we were promised cox then we had 0 updates for several months only to be told that it was Too hard
You clearly care lol

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:09 am

Thierryu1 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:06 am
Stale fish1 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:04 am

You clearly care lol
:grumpycat: