KQ

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Re: KQ

Post by Thierryu1 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:08 pm

Rapsey wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:53 pm
Thierryu1 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:30 pm I'm not trying to attack you or anything. Just letting you know where I come from and what my experience have been.
I know, me neither. As far as I can tell what she needs is a buff to her drops.
I'm all for it. But Respire pointed out that she does drop a good amount of regular drops, as in supplies. But for the money p/h it's not worth it at this moment. Maybe buffing her supply drops could be a cool thing. Then KQ, Thermos and Zulrah would be viable for supplies.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:03 am

Rapsey wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:15 pm
Thierryu1 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:46 pm These days she is overshadowed by most other bosses.
I'm not disputing that. All I'm saying is, when you try to solo KQ with entry-level gear (say within 50 hours timeplayed) you get like 1-3 kills per trip. This is exactly what I remember getting on OSRS with the same gear and as far as I know that's still what you'd get on OSRS today.

I'm not saying that her loot is good for how strong she is. Just that her strength seems about right to me, and speculating that maybe other bosses aren't as strong as they should be (or have disproportionally good loot for how "weak" they are).
Yes it matches OSRS back in the day. Thierryu1 is just referencing our old KQ. She used to never hit us and gave good loot (lots of dagonhai and enchanted alchables). Her attacks got a massive buff like 2 years ago and the drops were nerfed.

So, KQ went from one of the most iconic and fun PkHonor bosses to the #1 blocked slayer task on the server.

Ur nans hc
Premium Donator

Post by Ur nans hc » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:38 am

Iron adam wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:03 am
Thierryu1 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:46 pm These days she is overshadowed by most other bosses.
I'm not disputing that. All I'm saying is, when you try to solo KQ with entry-level gear (say within 50 hours timeplayed) you get like 1-3 kills per trip. This is exactly what I remember getting on OSRS with the same gear and as far as I know that's still what you'd get on OSRS today.

I'm not saying that her loot is good for how strong she is. Just that her strength seems about right to me, and speculating that maybe other bosses aren't as strong as they should be (or have disproportionally good loot for how "weak" they are).
Yes it matches OSRS back in the day. Thierryu1 is just referencing our old KQ. She used to never hit us and gave good loot (lots of dagonhai and enchanted alchables). Her attacks got a massive buff like 2 years ago and the drops were nerfed.

So, KQ went from one of the most iconic and fun PkHonor bosses to the #1 blocked slayer task on the server.
Agreed, bring back old KQ.

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:54 am

Iron adam wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:03 am

And to make it clear, I am not asking for a money boss, but just a more viable and fun droptable and experience doing KQ

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:20 am

Atleast make its attacks a lot less punishing. That way people can still go for the pet if they want and makes it not as cancerous. Right now, it's easily on par with the abyssal sire for frustration level.

Icewallocome
Premium Donator

Post by Icewallocome » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:45 pm

Brant wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:20 am Atleast make its attacks a lot less punishing. That way people can still go for the pet if they want and makes it not as cancerous. Right now, it's easily on par with the abyssal sire for frustration level.
don't ruin our chances of getting a better kq droptable rn smfh

Pvm is fun
Premium Donator

Post by Pvm is fun » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:24 pm

I support this!

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:28 am

Icewallocome wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:45 pm
Brant wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:20 am Atleast make its attacks a lot less punishing. That way people can still go for the pet if they want and makes it not as cancerous. Right now, it's easily on par with the abyssal sire for frustration level.
don't ruin our chances of getting a better kq droptable rn smfh
Yes of course dad. #WePayWeSay

Iron blix
Premium Donator

Post by Iron blix » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:54 pm

Perhaps spice up her clue scroll rate? That way the rewards for the challenge seem more viable. Especially since getting the task is frustrating for some players, I suppose this would be a nice motivator.