Feedback on the recent updates

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Lykos
Premium Donator

Re: Feedback on the recent updates

Post by Lykos » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:11 am

Purex666 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:29 am all i have to say is bank space should be free.. i dont wanna get into how obv this should be.. and i rather just not say anything..
I'm convinced.
A multi-trillionaire like you who owns 3+ comp'd accounts definitely deserves free bank space.
You definitely don't hoard a decent share of the economy in your bank or anything. Let alone have the funds to spare for more bank space.
sarcasm
Church wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:01 am ???????????????
Even Church is fucking baffled.
THE DISCONTINUED-DRIVEN RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER

Rest In Peace Lieven

Purex666
Honor Player

Post by Purex666 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:27 am

Lykos wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:11 am
Purex666 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:29 am all i have to say is bank space should be free.. i dont wanna get into how obv this should be.. and i rather just not say anything..
I'm convinced.
A multi-trillionaire like you who owns 3+ comp'd accounts definitely deserves free bank space.
You definitely don't hoard a decent share of the economy in your bank or anything. Let alone have the funds to spare for more bank space.
sarcasm
I did not want to get into this.. but fine..
Idk if this is sarcastic or not. but first off i dont have 3+ compd acounts.
your right that i don't hoard a decent share of the economy in my bank or anything.
"Funds to spare for bank space" sry but when con already cost 1T ish on a pvmers/skillers coin gains. is a nope for me. stakers may fall for this but when your gaining by pvming or skilling its a lot harder to make cash then you may think. on top of the amount of time. stakers are like bang heres 1T in few hrs if they lucky lol. but for the real players that just pvm and skill this is not acceptable. takes ages.
I feel like this is the ploy that YouTube used.. making it so when you lock your screen the music stops playing.
also its 50 slots.. for like 10b..nty.. ill use 1 of my alts.. has 800 for free? + the other 2 thats 1600. so thats 2400 slots ? for having 3 alts. Thats 400 slots over max bank space.. for free.. and you can keep making more accounts if you wanted to.. Its just annoying having to trade back forth all the time. Its like how i refuse to pay a YouTube fee to unlock my phone wile music plays. ill just play the music then turn brightness down to save battery.. lol.. Its just annoying having to turn brightness up and down all the time. f**k you Youtube!

some pics on why i think bank space should be free.. first off mains pictures then my alts. pictures are 1000 words. note i dont even have all the items that im trying to fit in my bank yet bc i haven't gotten them yet. but its a start.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Purex666 on Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:30 am

Purex666 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:27 am
I'm convinced.
sarcasm
your right that i don't hoard a decent share of the economy in my bank or anything.
"Funds to spare for bank space" sry but when con already cost 1T ish on a pvmers/skillers coin gains. is a nope for me. stakers may fall for this but when your gaining by pvming or skilling its a lot harder to make cash then you may think. on top of the amount of time. stakers are like bang heres 1T in few hrs if they lucky lol. but for the real players that just pvm and skill this is not acceptable. takes ages.
I feel like this is the ploy that YouTube used.. making it so when you lock your screen the music stops playing.
also its 50 slots.. for like 10b..nty.. ill use 1 of my alts.. has 800 for free? + the other 2 thats 1600. so thats 2400 slots ? for having 3 alts. Thats 400 slots over max bank space.. for free.. and you can keep making more accounts if you wanted to.. Its just annoying having to trade back forth all the time. Its like how i refuse to pay a YouTube fee to lock my phone wile music plays. ill just play the music then turn brightness down to save battery.. lol.. Its just annoying having to turn brightness up and down all the time. f**k you Youtube!

some pics on why i think bank space should be free.. first off mains pictures then my alts. pictures are 1000 words. note i dont even have all the items that im trying to fit in my bank yet bc i haven't gotten them yet. but its a start.
I feel ya, I also have three different accounts, my main, my skilled, and my rares/collectibles. I just can't wait for the costume room because that will give like everyone 400+ spaces for items (if we get the full thing released.)

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:02 am

I'm convinced.
sarcasm
also its 50 slots.. for like 10b..nty.. ill use 1 of my alts.. has 800 for free? + the other 2 thats 1600. so thats 2400 slots ? for having 3 alts. Thats 400 slots over max bank space.. for free.. and you can keep making more accounts if you wanted to.. Its just annoying having to trade back forth all the time. Its like how i refuse to pay a YouTube fee to lock my phone wile music plays. ill just play the music then turn brightness down to save battery.. lol.. Its just annoying having to turn brightness up and down all the time. f**k you Youtube!

To be honest this seems more like a personal issue you have against YouTube and it's premium package.

Though I 100% agree that having to pay a ludicrous amount of money to get 2k bank space is absurd. I was asking for more bank space since I joined the server and when we finally get it, it's behind a pay wall so high that only stakers will buy it or people that have merched their way already to the top. 800 spots is not a lot. And if the alternative is me having to make a second account to get a new bank for free then that's fine.
Why being fined/punished for wanting more bank space is beyond me. It's not op. It's just making hoarders, no matter how useless the things are you hoard, pay for whatever reason.
Last edited by Thierryu1 on Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:57 pm

Thierryu1 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:02 am
I'm convinced.
sarcasm

To be honest this seems more like a personal issue you have against YouTube and it's premium package.

Though I 100% agree that having to pay a ludicrous amount of money to get 2k bank space is absurd. I was asking for more bank space since I joined the server and when we finally get it, it's behind a pay wall so high that only stakers will buy it or people that have merched their way already to the top. 800 spots is not a lot. And if the alternative is me having to make a second account to get a new bank for free then that's fine.
Why being fined/punished for wanting more bank space is beyond me. It's not op. It's just making hoarders, not matter how useless the things are you hoard, pay for whatever reason.
Deserved for hoarding addy bars
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:00 pm

The underdog wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:57 pm Deserved for hoarding addy bars
I don't have a lot of Addy bars, I gave most of them away :D

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Post by Elon musky » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:55 pm

Brant wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:30 am
I'm convinced.
sarcasm

I feel ya, I also have three different accounts, my main, my skilled, and my rares/collectibles. I just can't wait for the costume room because that will give like everyone 400+ spaces for items (if we get the full thing released.)
Lololol you fucking thought. Costume room is coming out soon, but that shit is gonna cost a minimum of 20k donator credits.

Lykos
Premium Donator

Post by Lykos » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:14 pm

Purex666 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:27 am some pics on why i think bank space should be free.. first off mains pictures then my alts. pictures are 1000 words. note i dont even have all the items that im trying to fit in my bank yet bc i haven't gotten them yet. but its a start.
All you did was show me that you can afford more bank slots. Anyone who has a bank worth 1t+ is more than able to fund the expenses required to unlock additional bank slots, end of story. I fail to see any decent argument from any of you (aside from the whole "why wasn't the first set of new bank slots free/reduce").
Purex666 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:27 am sry but when con already cost 1T ish on a pvmers/skillers coin gains. is a nope for me.
Saying that 2b construction costs 1t is not an argument either. You're just stating that you value getting 2b construction over paying for bank space.
Thierryu1 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:02 am I was asking for more bank space since I joined the server and when we finally get it, it's behind a pay wall so high that only stakers will buy it or people that have merched their way already to the top.
If you don't want to pay to unlock more bank spaces, then you don't have to. You don't want it.
It's one thing to complain, it's an entirely different story if you're fully capable of purchasing it and then refuse just because you want to be spoonfed free stuff.

WHO'S NEXT? GIVE ME A DECENT ARGUMENT. I AM TAKING THIS TO MY GRAVE. @RAPSEY 2021!
THE DISCONTINUED-DRIVEN RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER

Rest In Peace Lieven

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:34 pm

Lykos wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:14 pm
Purex666 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:27 am some pics on why i think bank space should be free.. first off mains pictures then my alts. pictures are 1000 words. note i dont even have all the items that im trying to fit in my bank yet bc i haven't gotten them yet. but its a start.
All you did was show me that you can afford more bank slots. Anyone who has a bank worth 1t+ is more than able to fund the expenses required to unlock additional bank slots, end of story. I fail to see any decent argument from any of you (aside from the whole "why wasn't the first set of new bank slots free/reduce").
Purex666 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:27 am sry but when con already cost 1T ish on a pvmers/skillers coin gains. is a nope for me.
Saying that 2b construction costs 1t is not an argument either. You're just stating that you value getting 2b construction over paying for bank space.
Thierryu1 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:02 am I was asking for more bank space since I joined the server and when we finally get it, it's behind a pay wall so high that only stakers will buy it or people that have merched their way already to the top.
If you don't want to pay to unlock more bank spaces, then you don't have to. You don't want it.
It's one thing to complain, it's an entirely different story if you're fully capable of purchasing it and then refuse just because you want to be spoonfed free stuff.

WHO'S NEXT? GIVE ME A DECENT ARGUMENT. I AM TAKING THIS TO MY GRAVE. @RAPSEY 2021!
What spoonfed free stuff? it's totally normal to get free bank space, why is this so hard to grasp.

Totally able to pay for 2000 bankspace? Ya let me sell all my ticks and most of my loot tab I pvmed years for just so I can get space to start all over again? This doesn't make any sense. There is no reason whatsoever to put bank space behind a money wall, especially not one this expensive.

Only people who don't mind to pay for this are merchers and stakers. You won't see pure pvmers or skillers (or combination of both) ever make that amount of cash to then waste all that effort away for 2k space, even if it could be beneficial to him/her for hoarding fun small things like normal capes, chocatrice eggs etc. Not everyone who struggles with a full bank is rich. This should've been free content or at least cheap content.
ESPECIALLY since this has been a request by a lot of people for YEARS it's a major slap in the face to finally get it and then having to pay half your bank for it.

Nah, let me just get 2 extra accounts for free which gives me a total of 800 bank space for free.
Meaning you can afford things doesn't mean you have to spend it on QoL additions when they come out. QoL shit like this could also be free, yes crazy I know right?

Elon musky
Premium Donator

Post by Elon musky » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:33 am

Thierryu1 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:34 pm
Lykos wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:14 pm

What spoonfed free stuff? it's totally normal to get free bank space, why is this so hard to grasp.

Totally able to pay for 2000 bankspace? Ya let me sell all my ticks and most of my loot tab I pvmed years for just so I can get space to start all over again? This doesn't make any sense. There is no reason whatsoever to put bank space behind a money wall, especially not one this expensive.

Only people who don't mind to pay for this are merchers and stakers. You won't see pure pvmers or skillers (or combination of both) ever make that amount of cash to then waste all that effort away for 2k space, even if it could be beneficial to him/her for hoarding fun small things like normal capes, chocatrice eggs etc. Not everyone who struggles with a full bank is rich. This should've been free content or at least cheap content.
ESPECIALLY since this has been a request by a lot of people for YEARS it's a major slap in the face to finally get it and then having to pay half your bank for it.

Nah, let me just get 2 extra accounts for free which gives me a total of 800 bank space for free.
Meaning you can afford things doesn't mean you have to spend it on QoL additions when they come out. QoL shit like this could also be free, yes crazy I know right?
You might be dumber than Spongebob, but you have a point that qualify of life updates shouldn’t be locked behind a price tag. That’s turns it from a quality of life to a rich delight (it rhymes) (and because only the rich can enjoy it).