Feedback on the recent updates

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Arrsenic
Premium Donator

Re: Feedback on the recent updates

Post by Arrsenic » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:02 pm

@Ozymandias Please its time for you to relax about Rapsey or any other staff member.. or you'll find your self searching for a new forums .

Despite all your complaining i havent seen you trying to discuss your appeal/ban/mute in a civil manner, so i dont even know how are you expecting people to consider your question seriously...

Please take a step back and rethink what path you wanna take in Pkhonor forums or game, the "Aggressive path" brings nothing to your table man.

Its never too late to retry...
“The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people.”

Ozymandias
Forum Addict

Post by Ozymandias » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:20 pm

Arrsenic wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:02 pm @Ozymandias Please its time for you to relax about Rapsey or any other staff member.. or you'll find your self searching for a new forums .

Despite all your complaining i havent seen you trying to discuss your appeal/ban/mute in a civil manner, so i dont even know how are you expecting people to consider your question seriously...

Please take a step back and rethink what path you wanna take in Pkhonor forums or game, the "Aggressive path" brings nothing to your table man.

Please you're the biggest joke on the server.
Can you stick to the facts instead of bringing up the past? I DONT CARE ABOUT GETTING UNBANNED. GET IT IN YOUR TINY LITTLE HEAD.
Trying to put words in my mouth who do you think you are? You're a shitty mod and a shitty human being so don't go threatening me you little worm.
All you can do is scam players for your own benefit and have rapsey back you up that's a PROVEN FACT. you can act all defensive you want but it doesn't change the fact that you're vile. And I'm going to be as much of a bitch as I can because it's just ridiculous.

Imagine being exposed and then having the audacity to threaten another player. What do I need to NH you aswell pretending it's roddy rich?

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:08 pm

Arrsenic wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:02 pm @Ozymandias Please its time for you to relax about Rapsey or any other staff member.. or you'll find your self searching for a new forums .

L0l grand coming from you

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:14 pm

Thearlygamer wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:55 pm Has there been an update fixing the alch values since this was nearly a year ago and donator items (credits and status’s) have been made more expensive due to hoarders? If the alch value isn’t fixed then I feel bad for any new Ironman
Why you think player count go brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Raj
Developer

Post by Raj » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:48 pm

Ozymandias wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:47 pm I don't know what to believe from your mouth to be honest. You could be either speaking the truth or hard lying to my face right now. I can't know for sure thanks to a Rapsey. Anything the staff says is currently a joke anyway because of how poorly he handled this case.
Honestly, what was he even thinking if he was thinking at all...
And "done by a moderator or not" doesn't even matter at this point anymore, we can all assume that Arssenic is untouchable and Rapsey would rather watch grass grow than take any responsibility.
Have you taken notice that Rapsey had the balls to reply to one of my comments? But not my question after? The man has become a child hiding in the corner of his room...
To be honest with you, if someone had the balls to say the things to me that you’re saying to Rapsey and Mike, I wouldn’t give them the time of day either.

I try to avoid addressing clear and obvious baits when possible. The only reason you’re getting a reply from me is so it’s clear to everyone else reading this that based on what we were previously defining as scamming, anyone who did a fight for someone else wouldn’t be punished for scamming, regardless of any positions in the community. I think pretty much anyone who has posted a scam report in the past year can verify that for you.

And before you say “that’s a terrible way to handle scamming what the hell Raphsey”, yeah, it’s being improved due to community feedback, thanks

Ozymandias
Forum Addict

Post by Ozymandias » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:54 pm

It's just insane isn't it that you guys literally need to be spoonfed what should be allowed and what shouldn't. Kinda shows how unprofessional the current staff team is if you ask me, guess this is why you don't see decent staff anymore (slashy, rick, daan, maurits, patel) I could continue on and on but you guys will never have a decent pserver. I bet that if I were to RWT 2T and said it was just a friendly gift it would go unpunished aswell right?
Discord : ravifrombns

Raj
Developer

Post by Raj » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:40 pm

Ozymandias wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:54 pm It's just insane isn't it that you guys literally need to be spoonfed what should be allowed and what shouldn't. Kinda shows how unprofessional the current staff team is if you ask me, guess this is why you don't see decent staff anymore (slashy, rick, daan, maurits, patel) I could continue on and on but you guys will never have a decent pserver. I bet that if I were to RWT 2T and said it was just a friendly gift it would go unpunished aswell right?
I'll bite again because this is just silly

Holding players accountable for keeping their items safe and engaging in safe deals isn't really the worst policy. Sure, it's unpopular with players, and so it's being looked at, but it's not like it was like "muh idk what to do with scamming let's do nothing". There was a lot of discussion on it and reposting it here would consist of no less than 2000 words. But that take kind of just tells me you have no idea what you're saying but think you do.

In terms of the RWT thing, I find it hard to believe there's servers that ban people for just trading 2t to someone without any further investigation and say "yeah ok let's ban them". If there are, remind me not to play on those servers

And please, can you keep this garbage off the forums. Another staff member already warned you. You're providing literally nothing of value and I can't see a reason anyone would think twice about just yeeting you out of here. Even complaining but providing useful criticisms as opposed to just ragging everyone would be exponentially more reasonable than whatever it is you're trying to do by flaming all the owners and staff. Just saying