Feedback on the recent updates

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Re: Feedback on the recent updates

Post by Thierryu1 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:44 am

Elon musky wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:33 am
Thierryu1 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:34 pm
Lykos wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:14 pm
All you did was show me that you can afford more bank slots. Anyone who has a bank worth 1t+ is more than able to fund the expenses required to unlock additional bank slots, end of story. I fail to see any decent argument from any of you (aside from the whole "why wasn't the first set of new bank slots free/reduce").

Saying that 2b construction costs 1t is not an argument either. You're just stating that you value getting 2b construction over paying for bank space.

If you don't want to pay to unlock more bank spaces, then you don't have to. You don't want it.
It's one thing to complain, it's an entirely different story if you're fully capable of purchasing it and then refuse just because you want to be spoonfed free stuff.

WHO'S NEXT? GIVE ME A DECENT ARGUMENT. I AM TAKING THIS TO MY GRAVE. @RAPSEY 2021!
What spoonfed free stuff? it's totally normal to get free bank space, why is this so hard to grasp.

Totally able to pay for 2000 bankspace? Ya let me sell all my ticks and most of my loot tab I pvmed years for just so I can get space to start all over again? This doesn't make any sense. There is no reason whatsoever to put bank space behind a money wall, especially not one this expensive.

Only people who don't mind to pay for this are merchers and stakers. You won't see pure pvmers or skillers (or combination of both) ever make that amount of cash to then waste all that effort away for 2k space, even if it could be beneficial to him/her for hoarding fun small things like normal capes, chocatrice eggs etc. Not everyone who struggles with a full bank is rich. This should've been free content or at least cheap content.
ESPECIALLY since this has been a request by a lot of people for YEARS it's a major slap in the face to finally get it and then having to pay half your bank for it.

Nah, let me just get 2 extra accounts for free which gives me a total of 800 bank space for free.
Meaning you can afford things doesn't mean you have to spend it on QoL additions when they come out. QoL shit like this could also be free, yes crazy I know right?
You might be dumber than Spongebob, but you have a point that qualify of life updates shouldn’t be locked behind a price tag. That’s turns it from a quality of life to a rich delight (it rhymes) (and because only the rich can enjoy it).
Qualify lol

Lykos
Premium Donator

Post by Lykos » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:50 am

"It's a QoL. I want it to be free so it should be free."
I'M TOO POWERFUL
AAAAAAAA
THE DISCONTINUED-DRIVEN RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER

Rest In Peace Lieven

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:58 am

Lykos wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:50 am "It's a QoL. I want it to be free so it should be free."
I'M TOO POWERFUL
AAAAAAAA
Figured a decent discussion could be formed. But expecting a normal discussion with you ends 90% of the time in disappointment, shame.

Lykos
Premium Donator

Post by Lykos » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:01 pm

THE DISCONTINUED-DRIVEN RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER

Rest In Peace Lieven

Ozymandias
Forum Addict

Post by Ozymandias » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:37 pm

Lykos wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:01 pm Image

I assume this is a joke? Neither Mike or Rapsey should be moronic enough to add a system like this. (Unless they let us down (again))
Discord : ravifrombns

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:52 pm

Ozymandias wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:37 pm

I assume this is a joke? Neither Mike or Rapsey should be moronic enough to add a system like this. (Unless they let us down (again))
No joke here, check arrsenic scamming thread for a joke

Ozymandias
Forum Addict

Post by Ozymandias » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:35 pm

Stale fish1 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:52 pm
Ozymandias wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:37 pm

No joke here, check arrsenic scamming thread for a joke
You mean so I can see @Rapsey the representative of this private server not taking any sanctions for obvious scamming because it's done by a moderator?

Raj
Developer

Post by Raj » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:54 pm

Ozymandias wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:35 pm You mean so I can see @Rapsey the representative of this private server not taking any sanctions for obvious scamming because it's done by a moderator?
I think the words "because it's done by a moderator" imply that if a regular player did that they would have been punished, which is simply not the case

Ozymandias
Forum Addict

Post by Ozymandias » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:47 pm

Raj wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:54 pm
Ozymandias wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:35 pm You mean so I can see @Rapsey the representative of this private server not taking any sanctions for obvious scamming because it's done by a moderator?
I think the words "because it's done by a moderator" imply that if a regular player did that they would have been punished, which is simply not the case
I don't know what to believe from your mouth to be honest. You could be either speaking the truth or hard lying to my face right now. I can't know for sure thanks to a Rapsey. Anything the staff says is currently a joke anyway because of how poorly he handled this case.
Honestly, what was he even thinking if he was thinking at all...
And "done by a moderator or not" doesn't even matter at this point anymore, we can all assume that Arssenic is untouchable and Rapsey would rather watch grass grow than take any responsibility.
Have you taken notice that Rapsey had the balls to reply to one of my comments? But not my question after? The man has become a child hiding in the corner of his room...

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:55 pm

Has there been an update fixing the alch values since this was nearly a year ago and donator items (credits and status’s) have been made more expensive due to hoarders? If the alch value isn’t fixed then I feel bad for any new Ironman
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy