I’ve noticed a big change

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Hoping
Known Venturer

I’ve noticed a big change

Post by Hoping » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:32 am

For those who don’t know my in game name is “Hoping” I don’t really interact to much with anybody I just like to play whenever I’m stressed and trying to get my mind off things, I’ve noticed that Pking really is not as active as it use to be and I’m curious as to why? Back when I played (8 years ago) you could go into about level 4 wilderness and find almost any type of pking going on, pures, Maine, risk fights , hybridding, what’s changed? I noticed a lot has changed and I’m constantly asking for help but this is just a curiosity question
I’d like to hear the feedback

Jayden
Game Administrator

Re: I’ve noticed a big change

Post by Jayden » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:39 am

in no shade to our devs who do a great job, the wilderness doesnt really get much love at all even when some brilliant suggestions are made. @The underdog would be able to elaborate a lot better than i would
May the Big tiddy goth bitches surround you forever, Fly High my friend.<3

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:00 pm

Pking as a whole is just slowly dying out, even on the actual games. Since osrs came out, it's a lot easier to just play that and pk. Not to mention, our pking community is not the friendliest to new players and can be seen as toxic. A bunch of weapons like the PvP gears are heavily unbalance when it comes to the new gear that came from osrs since this game was started 10 years ago.

Iron bubble
Premium Donator

Post by Iron bubble » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:10 pm

Brant wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:00 pm Pking as a whole is just slowly dying out, even on the actual games. Since osrs came out, it's a lot easier to just play that and pk. Not to mention, our pking community is not the friendliest to new players and can be seen as toxic. A bunch of weapons like the PvP gears are heavily unbalance when it comes to the new gear that came from osrs since this game was started 10 years ago.
Very cheap copout, PVP is doing great on a lot of RSPS. PVP isn't a priority for Pkhonor, which isn't necessarily a bad thing for the general direction of the server, it's just that the amount of effort put into quality PVP updates on Pkhonor compared to PVM based updates is abysmal. There are age-old things wrong with PVP that have been suggested years ago/multiple times on Pkhonor, unfortunately, it just isn't a priority to the Pkhonor Dev team.
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:12 pm

There have been many longstanding bugs in the wilderness that went years without being fixed. Pathing has never been on par with osrs. Gear was never balanced properly. On top of all the problems with pking mechanics, pkers tend to break the rules more often and get banned and leave the server. Some get mad and leave because pking was never the priority.

This is the best server for pvm/ironman though. By far imo

Hoping
Known Venturer

Post by Hoping » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:03 pm

Don’t get me wrong I love pkhonor, seriously I do. But I just remember how active the wild use to be

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:32 am

Guess I never submitted my reply, oh well... Hallo
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18