Third-party software + Addons

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Rapsey
Sysadmin

Re: Third-party software + Addons

Post by Rapsey » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:21 am

Marklauten wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:14 am Correct. If my add-on was a seperate file that would be fine then? You have an issue with the locate tree function finding trees and assigning coords? Its the same thing in a different lanuage.
Neither of those would be fine. This isn't about the legality of what your code does because both the old version you were using and the new version which you changed for us are considered botting under our rules. It doesn't really matter if you're hardcoding the coordinates where your mouse needs to go or getting them dynamically, you're still automating the process which we consider macroing. This is about you lying about what you were doing, and then trying to cover it up by posting modified code.

Still it's better than the fully automated scripts you wrote so there's that. You are at least trying to get closer to following the rules. Or maybe just trying not to get caught.

Pk gts wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:16 am how did u get his old file?
IT security is my profession.

Pk gts
Honor Player

Post by Pk gts » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:25 am

Rapsey wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:21 am
Marklauten wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:14 am Correct. If my add-on was a seperate file that would be fine then? You have an issue with the locate tree function finding trees and assigning coords? Its the same thing in a different lanuage.
Neither of those would be fine. This isn't about the legality of what your code does because both the old version you were using and the new version which you changed for us are considered botting under our rules. It doesn't really matter if you're hardcoding the coordinates where your mouse needs to go or getting them dynamically, you're still automating the process which we consider macroing. This is about you lying about what you were doing, and then trying to cover it up by posting modified code.

Still it's better than the fully automated scripts you wrote so there's that. You are at least trying to get closer to following the rules. Or maybe just trying not to get caught.

ok but how much of our computers do you have access to because thats really sus

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:27 am

Pk gts wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:25 am

For what it's worth I asked Rapsey about this, he doesn't have access to your files, and there is no malware in the server.

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:29 am

Marklauten wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:14 am
Rapsey wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:12 am
Marklauten wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:09 am I changed variable names so you could understand it better. This doesnt change the functionality of how it works.
You also added some completely unnecessary code just so your story wouldn't be a lie. So what, you first get the location of the tree dynamically, and then you hardcode the same coordinates just to click on those instead? Yeah right lol.
Correct. If my add-on was a seperate file that would be fine then? You have an issue with the locate tree function finding trees and assigning coords? Its the same thing in a different lanuage.

ALSO can we stop the un-nessacary dick riding. This is about a discussion about what is legal. NOT A ME VS HIM. Lets be professional and stop with the disrespectful comments.
lol Rapsey clearly calls him out on his lies with proof and mans gets mad for getting caught and wants to dance around words so he can bot. How about just play the game the way it was meant to be played without trying to find some loop hole in the language to justify your cheating
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Pk gts
Honor Player

Post by Pk gts » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:32 am

Church wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:27 am
Pk gts wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:25 am

For what it's worth I asked Rapsey about this, he doesn't have access to your files, and there is no malware in the server.
I dont understand how he has access to Mark's code then

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:33 am

Pk gts wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:25 am ok but how much of our computers do you have access to because thats really sus
I don't have access to your computers at all. But if you provoke me enough I can try to get in and sometimes succeed, as would be the case with anyone with this skillset.

Remember to keep your devices patched folks.

Marklauten
Known Venturer

Post by Marklauten » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:36 am

@Raphsey. You absolutely cannot get into my computer. Nor do you have authorization. If you think its acceptible to be threaten players with invasion of privacy, I think that is WAY more against the rules than making wcing easier.
Free Ironman Mark!

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:37 am

Rapsey wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:33 am
Pk gts wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:25 am ok but how much of our computers do you have access to because thats really sus
I don't have access to your computers at all. But if you provoke me enough I can try to get in and sometimes succeed, as would be the case with anyone with this skillset.

Remember to keep your devices patched folks.
Where there is a will there is a way amirite

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:41 am

Marklauten wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:36 am @Raphsey. You absolutely cannot get into my computer.
Marklauten wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:36 am If you think its acceptible to be threaten players with invasion of privacy, I think that is WAY more against the rules than making wcing easier.
Don't cheat on his game and he wont have to lol
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:06 am

Marklauten wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:36 am @Raphsey. You absolutely cannot get into my computer. Nor do you have authorization. If you think its acceptible to be threaten players with invasion of privacy, I think that is WAY more against the rules than making wcing easier.

None of this had to happen if you just owned up that you where afk during the bot check....

Regardless of what you where doing during the bot check doesn't care, you executed an action which prompted a manual bot check that you didn't respond to which prompted the 2nd phase bot check which you also failed....

Idk why you been such a cunt about it u could've clicked a tree then went afk during that click you can prompt a check... if it was the case though you wouldn't have continued actions whilst teleported away