Third-party software + Addons

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Patel
Advisor

Re: Third-party software + Addons

Post by Patel » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:34 pm

Marklauten wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:31 pm Progam looks
How do you not see that this is already a problem??

I wrote a Haiku about this:
Is it just a tree?
The reason you cannot see?
Please, freakin' tell me

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:53 pm

Marklauten wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:31 pm Will all do respect rapshey. I have said this many time. When my program is search for a tree this is what happens.
Don't make me prove it... You wouldn't like that. I couldn't care less about the botting. Lying to win an argument on the other hand is something I can't stand very well. It's still not too late to back down, but if you challenge me to do it I will show everyone here exactly what your add-on does.

Pk gts
Honor Player

Post by Pk gts » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:54 pm

Rapsey wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:53 pm
Marklauten wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:31 pm Will all do respect rapshey. I have said this many time. When my program is search for a tree this is what happens.
Don't make me prove it... You wouldn't like that. I couldn't care less about the botting. Lying to win an argument on the other hand is something I can't stand very well. It's still not too late to back down, but if you challenge me to do it I will show everyone here exactly what your add-on does.
show

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:55 pm

:doge: :jiggly: :doge: +1 for my mans Rapsey

Marklauten
Known Venturer

Post by Marklauten » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:33 am

I mean if you want to public shame me for posting a discussion than that's on you. I am posting to clear up the confusion on what is acceptable. I am not saying what I am doing is legal. I do not know where the line is drawn. If you want to jump in discord and we can have a chat then thats different. If you want to impress your friends then publically show it first. Thanks for being respectful during our discussion about 1:1 hotkeys and add-ons! Glad you are open minded.
Free Ironman Mark!

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:38 am

Marklauten wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:33 am
I mean if you want to public shame me for posting a discussion than that's on you. I am posting to clear up the confusion on what is acceptable. I am not saying what I am doing is legal. I do not know where the line is drawn. If you want to jump in discord and we can have a chat then thats different. If you want to impress your friends then publically show it first. Thanks for being respectful during our discussion about 1:1 hotkeys and add-ons! Glad you are open minded.
lol mans backs down when its getting spicy and chops up rapsey's point of calling him a liar to trying "to impress his friends"
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Marklauten
Known Venturer

Post by Marklauten » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:41 am

I literally made a video showing how it works. He is saying it works differently. So yes he there is a seperate motive. Otherwise he wouldve said which part of my video is considered botting. Everyone keeps saying look for tree == click on tree. It does not work like that. If he has something that says otherwise
Ill post my source code.
Free Ironman Mark!

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:47 am

Marklauten wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:33 am I mean if you want to public shame me for posting a discussion than that's on you. I am posting to clear up the confusion on what is acceptable. I am not saying what I am doing is legal. I do not know where the line is drawn. If you want to jump in discord and we can have a chat then thats different. If you want to impress your friends then publically show it first. Thanks for being respectful during our discussion about 1:1 hotkeys and add-ons! Glad you are open minded.
Good enough for me lol.

I don't want to shame you for starting this discussion, it has nothing to do with that. In fact I really liked the discussion, and you personally as well right up until the moment when you started making stuff up to win an argument. I don't see much point in coming on Discord and talking it out with you privately. You know what your script does as well as I do, though I get that you'd like that so you can see if I'm bluffing or actually have proof.

Either way this is good enough for me. Probably best to stick to a discussion in general instead of one about what your script supposedly does.

Although...
Marklauten wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:41 am I literally made a video showing how it works. He is saying it works differently. So yes he there is a seperate motive. Otherwise he wouldve said which part of my video is considered botting. Everyone keeps saying look for tree == click on tree. It does not work like that. If he has something that says otherwise
Ill post my source code.
Your video shows your mouse snapping to the tree on command. You claim it does this with hardcoded coordinates and not by reading information from the client (and thus dynamically detecting where the trees are). I say the opposite. I do have something that says otherwise so please by all means post your source code. In this one instance I give you guaranteed immunity for doing so without any fear of being punished for spreading (alleged) botting tools on our forums. Knock yourself out.

Pk gts
Honor Player

Post by Pk gts » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:55 am

i think mapping mouse movements to hotkeys is not so bad if it's movement relative to your cursor position but if its absolute coordinates regardless of where your mouse is that gets iffy

Marklauten
Known Venturer

Post by Marklauten » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:59 am

Code: Select all

removed
Last edited by Raj on Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: contains macro code