Holiday Sales

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.
Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Holiday Sales

Post by Thearlygamer » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:24 pm

Hey everyone, I was just wondering what peoples thoughts would be if they hosted unique items for holiday sales. These items would only be available to be donated for on holidays such as Christmas, Easter, and Halloween. They can be unique items that are sold only during the sale, but are tradable so players who don't wish to donate can still obtain them. These items will be reintroduced each holiday so they won't be discontinued, but still rare none the less throughout the year. One item I had in mind for Christmas this year was the wise old man santa hat pictured below. This can be in the donator store for 30-50k donator credits to keep it a prestigious item in game. I believe these sales could help the server have a small boost in donations year round that can help sustainablity, while also keeping players excited for future holiday item releases.

https://oldschoolrunescape.fandom.com/w ... iday_items
here is a link to all their holiday items, of course some won't work since they're already in game, but there's plenty to choose from if you don't like the wise old man santa
Last edited by Thearlygamer on Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Jousi
Premium Donator

Re: Holiday Sales

Post by Jousi » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:26 pm

I have nothing against the idea, but the hat in the picture looks very ugly.

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:35 pm

Jousi wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:26 pm I have nothing against the idea, but the hat in the picture looks very ugly.
added a link to choose from OSRS's list, some just won't work since they're already in game, but there's more selection feel free to make a suggestion
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Respire1337
Premium Donator

Post by Respire1337 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:38 pm

Oh, I thought you've meant to add these for the xmas event this year as rewards, not to buy them with money. I don't know now, I would rather see some other cool items, not only event items.

Lykos
Premium Donator

Post by Lykos » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:58 pm

Respire1337 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:38 pm Oh, I thought you've meant to add these for the xmas event this year as rewards, not to buy them with money. I don't know now, I would rather see some other cool items, not only event items.
Exactly!
Just re-release the old event items instead! Fuck the veterans!
THE DISCONTINUED-DRIVEN RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER

Rest In Peace Lieven

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:35 am

Expecting a worse donator event instead.
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18