Doxing

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Is Antonio Smart?

yes
No votes
yes
13%
definetly
No votes
indeed
No votes
i love antonio
88%
GOAT
No votes

Total votes: 8

Empty
Honor Player

Re: Doxing

Post by Empty » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:26 pm

Not so good wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:19 pm
Antonio wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:04 pm
Not so good wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:50 pm

I’ve never doxxed anyone in any group chat 🤣.

You putting your own picture as your account photo and me resending it isn’t “doxxing” lmfao.

Would you like me to list out my info that has been doxxed in your discord and underdogs whatsapp group?

Let’s see;

Full name
Pictures
My mother’s name and photos
My girlfriends name and photos
My company name and address
My Facebook
My Instagram

My girlfriends pictures have been posted on websites for disgusting men to Masturbate too lmfao.

Don’t come to me about doxing when you’re involved in all that. All I’ve done is repost a picture that was PUBLIC anyways.
where is the part where i asked? because that shit has nothing to do with me, i dont even use the whatsapp.. whatsoever.. anywho
does that mean you can go out there and dox someone from pkhonor to your random pker friends?

+you yourself told us what your instagram is lol

*You putting your own picture as your account photo and me resending it isn’t “doxxing” lmfao.*
^^^^ what it comes to that do you think im talking about myself? i couldn't even give a flying f**** if you went out there and sent pictures of me to your friends, but instead you send your friends to dox people on pkhonor public discord, and get banned for dox threats etc, just be aware next time you do that.. im telling you.
That’s craazyyyyy you don’t use WhatsApp what so ever. But you were in my pms not stop 🤣
instead you send your friends to dox people on pkhonor public discord
???? What’re you even talking about.
just be aware next time you do that.. im telling you.
Be aware.... your threats don’t phase me little boy 🤣
i pmed you once or twice at most, mr "i never told anyone i play runescape private servers, because i was the famous guy in school so couldn't ruin my ego" *i have too many insecurities*... dumbass don't @ me for fame anymore.

only reason you are here is because you feel bad for doxing people on pkhonor, so now you have to hide on your alt "1 2" which isn't actually even your account, but i guess sharing is caring.

Church
Premium Donator

Post by Church » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:43 pm

This really isn't the place for arguments over who did what. Can we try to keep the discussion civil?

Not so good
Novice

Post by Not so good » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:42 pm

i pmed you once or twice at most, mr "i never told anyone i play runescape private servers, because i was the famous guy in school so couldn't ruin my ego" *i have too many insecurities*... dumbass don't @ me for fame anymore.

only reason you are here is because you feel bad for doxing people on pkhonor, so now you have to hide on your alt "1 2" which isn't actually even your account, but i guess sharing is caring.
L O L. You just proved how ignorant you are. Have a good day buddy!

Jousi
Premium Donator

Post by Jousi » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:05 pm

Take it off yell.

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:50 am

Patel wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:15 pm Agreed. It is an interesting question though - my intuition tells me that it's not worth muting for such interactions but it is worth banning for a dox. But why this is the case? What logical condition splits the two scenarios? Maybe I'll need to introspect some more, there is some form of rationalization that will make sense but it's not occurring to me now.
What does your intuition tell you about real life equivalents that bring people together? Be it commercial venues, sports teams, book clubs, scouts, church groups, whatever. Do you feel it is intuitive that a dick move from one member of the team/organization (of regular attendee of the venue) to another, which happened through something like WhatsApp, should result in that person being banished from the team/organizafion/venue? For me the intuitive answer is no. The only possible exception I can think of is an organization whose entire purpose revolves around merit and honorable conduct (like eagle scouts), which PkHonor most certainly isn't. No one is swearing oaths here. But even in that case I highly doubt that a scummy move happening outside of the organization would result in someone being banned from it.

It seems that because PkHonor is something that exists 24/7 in its own tiny corner of the internet there is an expectation that we should sit in judgement over everything that happens between our members on the internet at any time. I do not believe it should be like that.

The truth is that our rules do not exist to protect the people who play PkHonor in any place and at any time. Just like a rule against profanity isn't meant to protect you from getting flamed somewhere else, or a rule against scamming isn't meant to protect you from getting scammed outside of PkHonor (even if it does involve someone who also plays the game). Our rules are simply there to keep PkHonor itself clear of nastiness as much as possible, nothing more.

If you don't think real life comparisons are appropriate then just look at other online social platforms. If Facebook has a code of conduct you wouldn't intuitively think it right for them to delete someone's profile for something that was posted on Twitter, just because they received proof that the two accounts belong to the same person. Everyone tends to their own garden. We may be a small community but that's no reason to expect us to start acting like your parents or school teachers or whatever.

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:57 am

Rapsey wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:50 am
Patel wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:15 pm Agreed. It is an interesting question though - my intuition tells me that it's not worth muting for such interactions but it is worth banning for a dox. But why this is the case? What logical condition splits the two scenarios? Maybe I'll need to introspect some more, there is some form of rationalization that will make sense but it's not occurring to me now.
What does your intuition tell you about real life equivalents that bring people together? Be it commercial venues, sports teams, book clubs, scouts, church groups, whatever. Do you feel it is intuitive that a dick move from one member of the team/organization (of regular attendee of the venue) to another, which happened through something like WhatsApp, should result in that person being banished from the team/organizafion/venue? For me the intuitive answer is no. The only possible exception I can think of is an organization whose entire purpose revolves around merit and honorable conduct (like eagle scouts), which PkHonor most certainly isn't. No one is swearing oaths here. But even in that case I highly doubt that a scummy move happening outside of the organization would result in someone being banned from it.

It seems that because PkHonor is something that exists 24/7 in its own tiny corner of the internet there is an expectation that we should sit in judgement over everything that happens between our members on the internet at any time. I do not believe it should be like that.

The truth is that our rules do not exist to protect the people who play PkHonor in any place and at any time. Just like a rule against profanity isn't meant to protect you from getting flamed somewhere else, or a rule against scamming isn't meant to protect you from getting scammed outside of PkHonor (even if it does involve someone who also plays the game). Our rules are simply there to keep PkHonor itself clear of nastiness as much as possible, nothing more.

If you don't think real life comparisons are appropriate then just look at other online social platforms. If Facebook has a code of conduct you wouldn't intuitively think it right for them to delete someone's profile for something that was posted on Twitter, just because they received proof that the two accounts belonged to the same person. Everyone tends to their own garden. We may be a small community but that's no reason to expect us to start acting like your parents or school teachers or whatever.

Exactly this,

Furthermore, if you are getting doxed 99% of the time you've released enough information about yourself to be found, if ya wanna hide your irl shit don't expose yourself lmfao it ain't hard.

@Nazuths You've done this to yourself, now you deal with the consequences

Monys
Forum Addict

Post by Monys » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:03 am

Stale fish1 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:57 am
Saying this is entirely Niels fault is the most ignorant thing I have ever heard you say. He felt comfortable enough to a few people to share a couple bits of information about himself (name, province, University(?), or whatever) then they leak it or whoever pieces enough of shit together to dox him and send it to others makes them scumbags. Trusting people doesn't make you at fault for them betraying you. Trust is what makes people human. Anyone on this server could send me their Facebook/whatever right now and that would never go past us, or any information they wish to share with me for that matter. It's called being a trustable person. I would consider myself a cunt if I were to send someone's information out to a few friends or w/e. Absolutely no one deserves to have their real lives leaked to a large group of people without their consent. It's flat out wrong and rude. We all play here to escape real life, not get that stuff thrown into our faces.

As to it being policed on the server , it is entirely too much to do when it is on discord/other platforms. As Rapsey said, other platforms tend to their own gardens. But, if it happens within the confines of the server, then that person honestly deserves to be banned and ipmuted, if they persist with it.

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:12 am

Monys wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:03 am
Saying this is entirely Niels fault is the most ignorant thing I have ever heard you say. He felt comfortable enough to a few people to share a couple bits of information about himself (name, province, University(?), or whatever) then they leak it or whoever pieces enough of shit together to dox him and send it to others makes them scumbags. Trusting people doesn't make you at fault for them betraying you. Trust is what makes people human. Anyone on this server could send me their Facebook/whatever right now and that would never go past us, or any information they wish to share with me for that matter. It's called being a trustable person. I would consider myself a cunt if I were to send someone's information out to a few friends or w/e. Absolutely no one deserves to have their real lives leaked to a large group of people without their consent. It's flat out wrong and rude. We all play here to escape real life, not get that stuff thrown into our faces.

As to it being policed on the server , it is entirely too much to do when it is on discord/other platforms. As Rapsey said, other platforms tend to their own gardens. But, if it happens within the confines of the server, then that person honestly deserves to be banned and ipmuted, if they persist with it.
100% agree. Living in 2020 its so easy to dox someone, doesn't make it acceptable. Doxers are scumbags and should be burned at the steake

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:48 am

Doxing bad, nudes good. Send nudes

Stale fish1
Wise One

Post by Stale fish1 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:32 am

Monys wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:03 am

Might be an ignorant thing to say, but after seeing how insecure he is after been doxed, he clearly does not have the self-confidence/mental stability to be able to have pictures of himself out there, everyone should know the risks associated with giving 'stranger's' information over the internet, I mean for fuck sakes this shit is taught in school from a young age

Not saying I support doxing either but in this instance and any instances similar to this going forward I don't believe there is ever going to be a line in the sand with rules because there are so many different policies that would need to be put in place