Doxing

Discuss anything and everything about PkHonor.

Is Antonio Smart?

yes
No votes
yes
13%
definetly
No votes
indeed
No votes
i love antonio
88%
GOAT
No votes

Total votes: 8

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Re: Doxing

Post by Thierryu1 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:15 am

lol

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:14 am

Not so good wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:16 am First off, if dox threats is against the rules then Doxxing is against the rules. Ask me how I know.

Second, there’s no way for staff to monitor discord/whatsapp. This should be moved to spam.
i don't think this thread is your place to comment anything, since you've been doxing people in the whatsapp group before you got booted from there + you are banned from the game for DOX threats
Last edited by Empty on Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vik
Honor Player

Post by Vik » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:09 am

Sam wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:10 am
Rapsey wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:48 am Well of course I would GTFO that person from my server. Perks of being an owner I guess. We can choose who we let onto our game regardless of what the rules say.

If you come to my house and kick me in the balls I will ban you too, and have a drop party with your bank for good measure. Doesn't mean that's gonna be a rule for all players. When you have your own game you can also do whatever you want to the people who piss you off. ;)
:thumbsup:
:lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Not so good
Novice

Post by Not so good » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:50 pm

Antonio wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:14 am
Not so good wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:16 am First off, if dox threats is against the rules then Doxxing is against the rules. Ask me how I know.

Second, there’s no way for staff to monitor discord/whatsapp. This should be moved to spam.
i don't think this thread is your place to comment anything, since you've been doxing people in the whatsapp group before you got booted from there + you are banned from the game for DOX threats
I’ve never doxxed anyone in any group chat 🤣.

You putting your own picture as your account photo and me resending it isn’t “doxxing” lmfao.

Would you like me to list out my info that has been doxxed in your discord and underdogs whatsapp group?

Let’s see;

Full name
Pictures
My mother’s name and photos
My girlfriends name and photos
My company name and address
My Facebook
My Instagram

My girlfriends pictures have been posted on websites for disgusting men to Masturbate too lmfao.

Don’t come to me about doxing when you’re involved in all that. All I’ve done is repost a picture that was PUBLIC anyways.

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Post by Thierryu1 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:56 pm

Pking is a friendly community

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:04 pm

Not so good wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:50 pm

You putting your own picture as your account photo and me resending it isn’t “doxxing” lmfao.

Would you like me to list out my info that has been doxxed in your discord and underdogs whatsapp group?

Let’s see;

Full name
Pictures
My Facebook
My Instagram

My girlfriends pictures have been posted on websites for disgusting men to Masturbate too lmfao.

Don’t come to me about doxing when you’re involved in all that. All I’ve done is repost a picture that was PUBLIC anyways.
where is the part where i asked? because that shit has nothing to do with me, i dont even use the whatsapp.. whatsoever.. anywho
does that mean you can go out there and dox someone from pkhonor to your random pker friends?

+you yourself told us what your instagram is lol

*You putting your own picture as your account photo and me resending it isn’t “doxxing” lmfao.*
^^^^ what it comes to that do you think im talking about myself? i couldn't even give a flying f**** if you went out there and sent pictures of me to your friends, but instead you send your friends to dox people on pkhonor public discord, and get banned for dox threats etc, just be aware next time you do that.. im telling you.

Not so good
Novice

Post by Not so good » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:19 pm

Antonio wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:04 pm
Not so good wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:50 pm

Let’s see;

Full name
Pictures
My Facebook
My Instagram

where is the part where i asked? because that shit has nothing to do with me, i dont even use the whatsapp.. whatsoever.. anywho
does that mean you can go out there and dox someone from pkhonor to your random pker friends?

+you yourself told us what your instagram is lol

*You putting your own picture as your account photo and me resending it isn’t “doxxing” lmfao.*
^^^^ what it comes to that do you think im talking about myself? i couldn't even give a flying f**** if you went out there and sent pictures of me to your friends, but instead you send your friends to dox people on pkhonor public discord, and get banned for dox threats etc, just be aware next time you do that.. im telling you.
That’s craazyyyyy you don’t use WhatsApp what so ever. But you were in my pms not stop 🤣
instead you send your friends to dox people on pkhonor public discord
???? What’re you even talking about.
just be aware next time you do that.. im telling you.
Be aware.... your threats don’t phase me little boy 🤣

Not so good
Novice

Post by Not so good » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:26 pm

Also forget the Instagram, care to comment on the other stuff?

Full name
Pictures
My Facebook

If that’s not doxing then idk what is. Stop playing victim here like the fairytale Gypsie you are.

“I’m not talking about myself”. Well then I’d love to hear who else I’ve “doxxed” in the cringe whatsapp group. You guys cry wolf so damn much that it’s become unbearable.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:05 pm

Before you attack anyone in the wilderness make sure to delete your social media or set it to very private settings. If it's against the rules or not doesn't really matter since people who'd dox probably don't give a fuck about the rules anyways. So better safe than sorry, it's not worth it to face irl consequences because you killed somebody in the pkhonor wilderness.
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:15 pm

Rapsey wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:38 pm
but we have no way of verifying who is behind a username on another service or that the screenshot hasn't been altered (or is taken out of context).
This is the key point @Church, and also the solution. IF you have a way to verify who a person is then you sure as heck go for it. If you don't then you, well, you don't. No one's going to punish you now for making this judgment call (unless it's entirely foolish and wrong). Have your bases covered with some degree of confidence if you're going to use your authority is all. It needs to be unquestionable - that person should be able to make a public pkhonor post and you should be able to defend yourself under everyone's scrutiny.

It's not common to be able to verify something like this. Usually only possible if you yourself have gotten to know a lot of players and who they really are. Often, doing that means you've exposed yourself as well. From an innocent perspective, this is merely friends becoming closer. From a defensive perspective, it's mutually assured destruction.
The only argument I can see for this is the human desire to make sure justice is done ... If we're gonna start thinking that way then how do you rationalize not muting people for offensive language when they are flaming each other on WhatsApp?
Agreed. It is an interesting question though - my intuition tells me that it's not worth muting for such interactions but it is worth banning for a dox. But why this is the case? What logical condition splits the two scenarios? Maybe I'll need to introspect some more, there is some form of rationalization that will make sense but it's not occurring to me now.

My initial thoughts are that verbally offensive behaviors on other platforms are just that - verbal abuse between two individuals in a capacity that we neither log nor have control over.

But as an entity that *does* carry sensitive player information (logs of IPs + more details if we really want to dive into it), we have some inroad into independently verifying that some form of injustice has occurred. We can verify who the victim is at the very least, and it makes us want to find who the villain is. Furthermore, someone can definitely do more with another person's IP than they can by saying "your mother was a miserable sow", or something to that effect. So we have a higher potential for this victim to be put into danger.

Of course, the cherry on top is that it's one of our players, a member of our community, and someone we'd rather not lose .